/rofl after ganking

Started 9 Oct 2019
by jlxharville
in RvR
PSA: /rofling players after you gank them with multiple numbers just makes you look like a beta.

If you beat me 1v1 or hell even 2v1, good for you, kudos. Otherwise, youza beta b!tch.

You know who you are.
Wed 9 Oct 2019 3:45 AM by ExcretusMaximus
You're playing a computer game and getting upset over it, not exactly "alpha" behavior there buddy.
Wed 9 Oct 2019 5:39 AM by majky666
It is disrespectful behavior, but some ppl are like this unfortunately.
I /rofled once, when as lowbie in exp grp we killed a SB who tried gank us multiple times and he always killed just one caster.
Wed 9 Oct 2019 5:41 AM by Kurbsen
im pretty sure this is the exact reason why people emote lol
Wed 9 Oct 2019 5:43 AM by gotwqqd
Kurbsen wrote:
Wed 9 Oct 2019 5:41 AM
im pretty sure this is the exact reason why people emote lol

Yup
They are getting the desired reaction
Wed 9 Oct 2019 7:47 AM by Gorgoroth
This is funny

Its not like playing a game makes you "alpha" or "beta" Killing someone in a game doesnt make you cool either.
This whole discussion about "manlyness" in a game is hilarious.

Tell a girl at your workplace that you killed 2 players in a game at once and she will not exactly instantly hop on your lap because she can sense your testosterone pouring out of every pore in your body.

A topic like that is cringeworthy, to be frank. Especially calling gankers beta for rofling -- in a forum topic, which is literally whining about receiving an emote.

Seriously guys. Get a grip on Real life.
Wed 9 Oct 2019 9:42 AM by Killaloth
Yeh maybe alpha or beta is not the best description, they are simply retarded.

Let me have a guess, it was Mysteri ganking you with Bibishady or perhaps with him and 1 or 2 more.

Some people leech their rank till rr11 and beyond. They don't care to learn how to use their class and would not be capable of recording cool fights like the ones in Tani video just because they suck.

You shoud get angry with yourself only if you have done something wrong and something that could have been done better to avoid defeat.

If you get zerged or it's the usual SM/BD/necro killing you 1vs1 and rofl just leave it, they are retarded.
Wed 9 Oct 2019 11:14 AM by Gorgoroth
Killaloth wrote:
Wed 9 Oct 2019 9:42 AM
Let me have a guess, it was Mysteri ganking you with Bibishady or perhaps with him and 1 or 2 more.

Some people leech their rank till rr11 and beyond. They don't care to learn how to use their class and would not be capable of recording cool fights like the ones in Tani video just because they suck.

To be fair, playing an Assassin is not hard at all. On top of that, 99% of the server population will add on you as soon as they see you.
Those unwritten rules of solo Assassins may be honourable, but should and will not apply to people, with friends or loved ones as they enjoy playing together. Since this is an MMORPG, that's fair game. Hence I stopped crying about people who were in grp vs me, while I ran solo 100% of the time as SB.

So I don't think it's considered "leeching", but playing the game as it's permitted to do so. It also doesn't mean you suck, because you team up or you kick ass, while you run solo and cherrypick clips for a video.

But hey, lets get on topic again
Thu 10 Oct 2019 9:01 AM by iamsaitam
Gorgoroth wrote:
Wed 9 Oct 2019 11:14 AM
Killaloth wrote:

To be fair, playing an Assassin is not hard at all. On top of that, 99% of the server population will add on you as soon as they see you.
Those unwritten rules of solo Assassins may be honourable, but should and will not apply to people, with friends or loved ones as they enjoy playing together. Since this is an MMORPG, that's fair game. Hence I stopped crying about people who were in grp vs me, while I ran solo 100% of the time as SB.

So I don't think it's considered "leeching", but playing the game as it's permitted to do so. It also doesn't mean you suck, because you team up or you kick ass, while you run solo and cherrypick clips for a video.

The stealther alb guild that runs in black and bright green clearly doesn't play this game for the challenge of it (Mysteri and co.). A group of stealthers is at the same level of zerging, just how it works

PS: I'm not talking about duo's, but 3+.
Thu 10 Oct 2019 4:29 PM by RiffRaff
Killaloth wrote:

You shoud get angry with yourself only if you have done something wrong and something that could have been done better to avoid defeat.

If you get zerged or it's the usual SM/BD/necro killing you 1vs1 and rofl just leave it, they are retarded.

lol, says the rr10/11 BM that sits at docks with 3+ stealthers waiting to jump anything that comes near for a fight.
Thu 10 Oct 2019 5:00 PM by Killaloth
RiffRaff wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019 4:29 PM
Killaloth wrote:

lol, says the rr10/11 BM that sits at docks with 3+ stealthers waiting to jump anything that comes near for a fight.

I don't grp with stealthers, they are there.
I don't add 1vs1. Sometimes I wait for the kill and then attack.
I don't jump on any target already engaged in a fight unless it's to even out numbers, i.e. 2 attacking 1.
If I'm engaged in a 1vs1 and someone adds I disengage and hope for the Hib to die.

Common sense and preserving your rps base. If you gank ppl before they get their kill chances are that on the long run they won't solo again and just join the zerg or quit.

Exactly what is happening now on this server.

Can you say you have the same behaviour when running solo with your one button SM?

PS. All of the above does not apply to solo BDs, SMs and Necros that I encourage everyone to zerg and disengage once done so that they don't get the RPs they don't deserve.

I see you have a SM in your signature.
Thu 10 Oct 2019 5:33 PM by RiffRaff
You're correct, i do have an SM. For PvE purposes, i think hes a whopping 2L4. I strictly play my Shaman and Hunter(haven't updated my sig) in rvr, but i digress. I don't care how people play, sure getting added can be frustrating, but it just goes with the territory. I simply made a call out based on my personal experiences when I see you at the beno docks standing in the NF hastener waiting to jump people, which again i don't care that you do. Its just funny when i watch you get attacked by whatever might be in the area and then your 2 NS friends and ranger buddy instantly pop on whatever you're attacking fight after fight. I believe not too long ago i even saw you guys had a rr10 friar hanging out giving a hand against mid's. Play how you want, but don't come here and make statements about "bad players" adding when I personally have witnessed you doing the same stuff.
Thu 10 Oct 2019 5:39 PM by Gorgoroth
iamsaitam wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019 9:01 AM
Gorgoroth wrote:
Killaloth wrote:

The stealther alb guild that runs in black and bright green clearly doesn't play this game for the challenge of it (Mysteri and co.). A group of stealthers is at the same level of zerging, just how it works

May I ask you something?

In your opinion, what is the difference between a 8 man grp roaming - which picks off solo players all the time, like PK for example, but also the random pug 8 man roaming the frontiers doing the exact same thing, vs a stealth team picking off sub optimal grps and smallman teams who cross their path?

The result is the same, or is it not?
Is the difference not only the element of surprise?

If a team runs a meta grp, lets say 2 or 3 Savages with 2 heals and supports, how is this better (or worse) than a stealth team using the element of surprise and killing smaller but also equally big enemy grps?

Im curious what you think.

Cheers
Thu 10 Oct 2019 6:10 PM by iamsaitam
Gorgoroth wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019 5:39 PM
iamsaitam wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019 9:01 AM
Gorgoroth wrote:

May I ask you something?

In your opinion, what is the difference between a 8 man grp roaming - which picks off solo players all the time, like PK for example, but also the random pug 8 man roaming the frontiers doing the exact same thing, vs a stealth team picking off sub optimal grps and smallman teams who cross their path?

If a team runs a meta grp, lets say 2 or 3 Savages with 2 heals and supports, how is this better (or worse) than a stealth team using the element of surprise and killing smaller but also equally big enemy grps?

Cheers

As with most things, the answer is not simply one or the other. You definitely make a point there, which shows how grey this is.. Nevertheless, for me the difference is that they always have the choice who to engage and their fate is based on that, unlike the other examples you gave. An 8man can be zerged, a small can be killed by an 8man, etc, etc. It's this lack of fairness in engagement that pisses me off in those stealther groups. Case in point, almost every time I'm in a group (if it's not strictly 8vs8 minded) we decide to visit a keep like bled or beno, since we might get some easy rps till we find another like-size group. There tends to be often a run in which we end up dead due to being sandwiched from the keep and the opposite side. And even if we don't there's this risk and prospective challenge ahead. With those green/black guys packed in 4+, they can spend their whole time just picking easy fights. For sure they will get added at a certain point and die from that, but the odds are probably lower since they can decide more than non-stealthers, when to engage.

I guess that's it.
Thu 10 Oct 2019 9:59 PM by Mavella
Gorgoroth wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019 5:39 PM
May I ask you something?

Cheers

In a game like this there are two forms of protection from getting ran over. Numbers and stealth. Small mans, groups, zergs all utilize the first for a majority. The smaller the group the greater the risk there is of getting caught by larger numbers and getting killed. 7 classes have the option of stealth. Stealth obviously allows the user to be extremely choosy with their engagements. Solo stealthers are at risk if even one additional person runs up on them when they are engaged on a target. Getting added on often results in needing to vanish, blow IP, SoS, or die. Often times its just die

Stealth groups get to abuse both forms of protection. Let's be honest they are only preying on equal or lesser numbers if they have a pretty sure chance they aren't going to die in the process. The only time they really die or get wiped is when another small man or FG rolls up on them when they are currently engaged. It's completely idiotic they can sit in high traffic areas with essential impunity. The dock system of NF at least alleviates that somewhat. The story was very different in OF.

A solo player has a chance vs a duo to at least kill one or maybe both depending on class and RA availability. Once a third attacker is added to the situation their chances of survival or even killing someone goes to almost zero. They know most solos are no threat and just slaughter them. On this server in particular there are basically ZERO counters to stealth groups except forming up another stealth group. Even then there are realms(Albion) that have such a ridiculously drastic advantage in stealth group vs stealth group fights its laughable.

Thus, stealth groups are literally basest level of game play. They want the protection of both stealth and numbers and gleefully slaughter solos, duos, and most trios with no chance of death depending on the small man composition and stealth group size. They have almost no threats and plenty of escape tools to hedge their chances of even dying in the first place. Then when you do catch these stealth groupers solo. They tend to fold faster than a dollar bill. Which is extremely telling.

The biggest mistake this game/server made was no counter to groups of 3+ stealthers camping in a small area. Permastealth is easily one of the most broken mechanics any game can possibly implement without some sort of deterrent or hard counter. How many people do you think quit in OF when they could not get past their own Mile Gate due to stealth groups? I'd wager a lot. It's extremely aggravating to die to a stealth group and extremely difficult to do something about them. A solo stealth is extremely easy to counter however. The buddy system or just playing a strong solo class is all you need to basically be ignored or rob a solo stealth of a ton of kill opportunities. Most small mans, FGs, and Zergs aren't going to waste time hunting a stealth group. Again, unless they happen to get rolled up on when killing some poor bastard no one is going to do anything about them.

THAT is the difference.
Thu 10 Oct 2019 10:12 PM by Killaloth
RiffRaff wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019 5:33 PM
Its just funny when i watch you get attacked by whatever might be in the area and then your 2 NS friends and ranger buddy instantly pop on whatever you're attacking fight after fight. I believe not too long ago i even saw you guys had a rr10 friar hanging out giving a hand against mid's. Play how you want, but don't come here and make statements about "bad players" adding when I personally have witnessed you doing the same stuff.

Rest assured that if someone adds on something I am attacking he gets salty messages as I'm not the one asking for it, and it's lame. You roam solo, you die solo.
Another thing is having people recognising your playstyle and helping out when you get outnumbered, being it Hib stealthers or a friar.

If I see a hib solo attacked I mind my own business unless again it's a SM, BD or necro.

Some ppl can't resist the temptation of adding before the end of the fight, again some rps on the short run but less on the long run as ppl get pissed of getting ganked before getting any rp and either quit or join the zerg.
Fri 11 Oct 2019 1:16 AM by amitchtx
/rofl is some Busch league bullshit. It's all about the /monty.
Fri 11 Oct 2019 9:16 AM by Sepplord
Mavella wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019 9:59 PM
In a game like this there are two forms of protection from getting ran over. Numbers and stealth. Small mans, groups, zergs all utilize the first for a majority. The smaller the group the greater the risk there is of getting caught by larger numbers and getting killed. 7 classes have the option of stealth. Stealth obviously allows the user to be extremely choosy with their engagements. Solo stealthers are at risk if even one additional person runs up on them when they are engaged on a target. Getting added on often results in needing to vanish, blow IP, SoS, or die. Often times its just die

Stealth groups get to abuse both forms of protection. Let's be honest they are only preying on equal or lesser numbers if they have a pretty sure chance they aren't going to die in the process. The only time they really die or get wiped is when another small man or FG rolls up on them when they are currently engaged. It's completely idiotic they can sit in high traffic areas with essential impunity. The dock system of NF at least alleviates that somewhat. The story was very different in OF.

A solo player has a chance vs a duo to at least kill one or maybe both depending on class and RA availability. Once a third attacker is added to the situation their chances of survival or even killing someone goes to almost zero. They know most solos are no threat and just slaughter them. On this server in particular there are basically ZERO counters to stealth groups except forming up another stealth group. Even then there are realms(Albion) that have such a ridiculously drastic advantage in stealth group vs stealth group fights its laughable.

Thus, stealth groups are literally basest level of game play. They want the protection of both stealth and numbers and gleefully slaughter solos, duos, and most trios with no chance of death depending on the small man composition and stealth group size. They have almost no threats and plenty of escape tools to hedge their chances of even dying in the first place. Then when you do catch these stealth groupers solo. They tend to fold faster than a dollar bill. Which is extremely telling.

The biggest mistake this game/server made was no counter to groups of 3+ stealthers camping in a small area. Permastealth is easily one of the most broken mechanics any game can possibly implement without some sort of deterrent or hard counter. How many people do you think quit in OF when they could not get past their own Mile Gate due to stealth groups? I'd wager a lot. It's extremely aggravating to die to a stealth group and extremely difficult to do something about them. A solo stealth is extremely easy to counter however. The buddy system or just playing a strong solo class is all you need to basically be ignored or rob a solo stealth of a ton of kill opportunities. Most small mans, FGs, and Zergs aren't going to waste time hunting a stealth group. Again, unless they happen to get rolled up on when killing some poor bastard no one is going to do anything about them.

THAT is the difference.

Very good summary, just want to add that on top of having the benefit of both numbers and stealth as defense...it is also FAR harder to avoid them. I mostly only play in visible smallmen anymore, and we don't get attacked by stealthgroups at all...even when we are only 4people. So i don't have the problem myself anymore. But as long as we are on our guard and paying attention we can avoid 90% of 8mans that cross our path and all zergs. I don't know which size these stealthgroups stop being afraid of attcking, but i guess every solo-speeder or speeder-duo regularly gets stealthzerged with basically no chance of avoiding it. While visible can be avoided by just paying attention and being quick in turning.

The only stealthzerg that engaged our 4people smallman ever was a fullgroup of 8stealthers in OF Odins Gate. Task was in Emain and the action was VERY slow in Odins. We caught them while they were travelling near AMG unstealthed and wiped the floor with them, because only 2of8 stealthed when we approached, despite coming from the front (that's how much attention they were paying). After killing them we moved to Hibgate without meating anyone and then back to amg where they had set up behind the gate with a halfcircle of archers, 2infis near gate and a minstrel each on the far left and far right. Our only healer instantly died from assisting archers and the infis we could reach vanished when low.

Task wouldn't hit Odins for another 80+minutes at that time, and action was slow because it was late in the night. Noone can tell me, that this group set up their camp with the intent to engage an 8man with surprise effect. Half an hour later someone complained in region about them and told me that they were now more than 10. THAT's where stealthzergs get their bad reputation from. There is no way for anyone to flush them out, since they are spread and you at best catch 1-2offguard but they can be back there in less than 3minutes. What is fun about that? Even taking empty keeps with 150people is more intresting than that, because there is at least the possibility that a bombgroup or two might try an ambush.
Fri 11 Oct 2019 11:02 PM by sugaree
Bring back the original /taunt

Wed 16 Oct 2019 5:06 PM by bettercasey
Anyone who uses the term “Beta” deserves to be /rofl
Thu 17 Oct 2019 2:32 AM by stewbeedoo
I have died many times since I started RvR here 6 months ago.

I don't recall being ROFL'd once.

I did have a few people laugh at me because I attacked a member of a group whose groupmates were not yet visible (ie suicide).

There are so many great emotes I have not seen - /stench /onward /slit etc.

Emotes were way more common on live and I don't miss them really.
Thu 17 Oct 2019 2:45 PM by MeatBicycle
If your ranger is stewpidity or something like that, then you used an emote after my skald's death. The Char was not even 50. Although only one salute, but a bit silly at the difference in level and realm rank.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 3:01 PM by stewbeedoo
MeatBicycle wrote:
Thu 17 Oct 2019 2:45 PM
If your ranger is stewpidity or something like that, then you used an emote after my skald's death. The Char was not even 50. Although only one salute, but a bit silly at the difference in level and realm rank.

I didn't mean I don't use emotes - just that I haven't seen the nasty ones. If I saluted then I would have believed you were a 50 and we had a decent fight. Sorry if this was not the case.
Fri 18 Oct 2019 4:59 PM by Keelia
I have emotes macroed. I enjoy ROFLing and montying the trash talkers and bad people who can only add fights(and still lose), talking to you dirtyrandy. People like him will get emote spammed to the maxi, it’s funny because people say they don’t care, but deep down you care. All about pissing people off.
Thu 24 Oct 2019 5:30 PM by t4coops
/rofling aj's who die makes me smile, that and bowing to a solo like 5v1 or whatever for some reason makes me giggle aswell lol (or when my friend does it I laugh anyways )

was a stealth zerg guild on live that always /slit, wrecking the shit out of them and /slitting back was always awesome to

bring back spamable emotes imo !
Thu 24 Oct 2019 5:39 PM by t4coops
Keelia wrote:
Fri 18 Oct 2019 4:59 PM
it’s funny because people say they don’t care, but deep down you care.

so true ! i don't give a fk if i get ript by someone i don't like or whatever, but if i get ript and they emote to, i cringe everytime ! lol

emotes is fighting words ! ;p

on that note we should get a few more emotes put into game, we could have people suggest some then vote here or something ! hmm what emotes could cause some fun.. mhmmm lol

*edit* i nominate /brokenfingers !
"Slopsywiggles wonders if zergfoe4 is trying to play with broken fingers.."
Thu 24 Oct 2019 7:39 PM by Dirtyrandy
Keep the emotes up and keep it up out there it just gives me more rps !!!!! Oh thanks for 9L5 couldn’t have done it with out you guys only took three months!!!!!! Shoutout to Redbull Ditwitz and babyshark I really do enjoy our fights . The rest of you that hate me for adding RED IS DEAD your just another name to add to the rising fan club that we laugh about
Thu 24 Oct 2019 11:02 PM by Azuell
Dirtyrandy wrote:
Thu 24 Oct 2019 7:39 PM
Keep the emotes up and keep it up out there it just gives me more rps !!!!! Oh thanks for 9L5 couldn’t have done it with out you guys only took three months!!!!!! Shoutout to Redbull Ditwitz and babyshark I really do enjoy our fights . The rest of you that hate me for adding RED IS DEAD your just another name to add to the rising fan club that we laugh about

^^^ This guy haha. Try not to feel too special. 90% of the population here plays the same way you do and it shows in the rare occasions your group actually fights against somewhat even numbers. Your name is only pervasive because you play 16 hours a day. Congrats on the shout out though.
Thu 24 Oct 2019 11:30 PM by Dirtyrandy
Lol 16 hr try 5 but it’s ok keep feeding me I like it
Fri 25 Oct 2019 12:23 AM by Keelia
Dirtyrandy wrote:
Thu 24 Oct 2019 11:30 PM
Lol 16 hr try 5 but it’s ok keep feeding me I like it

You have fed 3 of my toons to RR7, much appreciated
Fri 25 Oct 2019 4:01 AM by t4coops
Dirtyrandy wrote:
Thu 24 Oct 2019 7:39 PM
The rest of you that hate me for adding RED IS DEAD your just another name to add to the rising fan club

one day you'll grow and sprout up and blossom into, maybe if you try hard enough, an average daoc player
around this time your desire to win fights that aren't legit will go away, you'll have gotten enough rps and can win often enough that you stop zerging and adding on everything you see

aparantly your just not there yet

if you dont like someone the only thing you should be jamming is your enemies opponent, so you can fight them next and serve em up something straight proper
constantly adding and rofling someone just lets them know that your afraid of what will happen if you dont

if you have to ruin someones experience in order to lame up a victory, you need to step your game up and set some higher standards/goals for yourself^^

I used to love people who always jammed me, I like to roll up on them fighting and walk by real slow, or unstealth as I go by to let them know that even tho they jam me, I still don't in return.. why ? because it means nothing that way, plus no one cares about you, i got dat ass anytime anywhere^^
Fri 25 Oct 2019 6:30 AM by Sepplord
t4coops wrote:
Fri 25 Oct 2019 4:01 AM
plus no one cares about you

Apparently you care enough to call him out
Fri 25 Oct 2019 10:13 AM by t4coops
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 25 Oct 2019 6:30 AM
t4coops wrote:

i was just speaking in general, and either you didn't read the words around the quote you plucked out, or you just got lost and confused entirely, either way your post managed to be even more useless and dumb then mine, impressive friend !

least mine was bored waiting for my friends to log on, triggered by reading a self proclaimed and proud to be trash player talking shit to others

i don't even know wth you were aiming for, well just agree you got confused, not like ur dumb or anything... to much dumb people around here anyway, only so many slots and we already filled em up !
Fri 25 Oct 2019 10:23 AM by Sepplord
t4coops wrote:
Fri 25 Oct 2019 10:13 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Fri 25 Oct 2019 6:30 AM
t4coops wrote:

i was just speaking in general, and either you didn't read the words around the quote you plucked out, or you just got lost and confused entirely, either way your post managed to be even more useless and dumb then mine, impressive friend !

touche

The whole thread is dumb shit being thrown at each other, so everything i said was meant in a humourous good spirit. I believe you also took it that way, but just to make sure i wanted to clarify it
Have a nice weekend
Fri 25 Oct 2019 10:29 AM by t4coops
im just a dog that bites, i still have a waggy tail and am cuddly ! ;\

just be careful getting fingers near my mouth im untrained and disobedient !
Fri 25 Oct 2019 5:09 PM by Dirtyrandy
No worries keelia ty for getting all 6 of my others to rr5 or higher!!! And for sloppy I need Goals had them made them already I’m a ceo of a company I meet my goals. Now for standards where I live you talk shit to someone face not though some thread on a forum. I don’t zerg never did I’d rather mess up your fight I’m for the realm. I don’t care about your solo fight go to the solo zone if that what u want if not plan on getting added and sometimes I just take the smallman out just to look for u guys (thanks daoc for stealth lure pots )oh and I don’t mind getting killed or get add on I enjoy it
Fri 25 Oct 2019 5:40 PM by t4coops
i don't even know who your chars are, i just didn't like what u said in the line i quoted lol

i used to play a long long long time ago, i hate on red its dead type scrubbery ass nonsense automaticly sry ! it didn't used to be like that^^

don't mind me carry on
Fri 25 Oct 2019 6:43 PM by Roto23
If your in the frontier and you get upset for being added on. You should play another game. Yesterday i got rolled over by an 8 man and mega picel rofled me. My thought was... Ok you got me. I came right back and found some solo victories and then my buds found me and i was in a 6 man rolling solos. It all comes around
Fri 25 Oct 2019 10:00 PM by cuuchulain79
It's pretty entertaining to hear nerds claim to be "CEO of a company" shortly after they say they have 5 hours a day to play DAoC...
Fri 25 Oct 2019 10:52 PM by Keelia
Dirtyrandy wrote:
Fri 25 Oct 2019 5:09 PM
No worries keelia ty for getting all 6 of my others to rr5 or higher!!! And for sloppy I need Goals had them made them already I’m a ceo of a company I meet my goals. Now for standards where I live you talk shit to someone face not though some thread on a forum. I don’t zerg never did I’d rather mess up your fight I’m for the realm. I don’t care about your solo fight go to the solo zone if that what u want if not plan on getting added and sometimes I just take the smallman out just to look for u guys (thanks daoc for stealth lure pots )oh and I don’t mind getting killed or get add on I enjoy it

Lol you’re a speed bump, groups dead in 30s or less. You loose when you aj us, pathetic. You have me confused with the other kiellie, I’m the hib group that destroys what ever you run with.
Fri 25 Oct 2019 11:00 PM by t4coops
bang bang !

now we're back on track
Fri 25 Oct 2019 11:39 PM by Keelia
t4coops wrote:
Fri 25 Oct 2019 11:00 PM
bang bang !

now we're back on track

Dirtyrandy trash talking anyone is like pilzpower saying he doesn’t zerg. One of the most trashed on players on the server.
Sat 26 Oct 2019 2:02 AM by Kurbsen
i rofl/zerg down dirtyrandy any chance I get because he stole my name that ive used on 3 different freeshards and when he didnt get it on this server, he cried to the GM's about it and they took it off my account without even saying a word to me..server was even out for more than a month..
Thu 31 Oct 2019 7:46 AM by Runental
New Meta is this Hib Black Flag guild which run FG in early EU hours killing and roffeling everything in sight^^ I prefered PK back in the days,- atleast they dont rofflspammed every solo but just killing and had always good synthwave tune in their stream xD
Sun 3 Nov 2019 2:45 AM by stewbeedoo
OK, I did get ROFL'd by a Shaman called Emain who added on me while I was fighting Undacover.

Still pretty cool that this is not the norm here.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics