Looking For Active 8-man Roaming Guild

Started 10 Oct 2019
by ExcretusMaximus
in RvR
First of all, I didn't put this in the recruitment section because it's split into realms, I didn't think the mods would want me triple posting it.

With that said ... I give up trying to form my own guild during NA primetime, there just aren't enough people looking to join a new guild, and I'm too discouraged to keep trying.

I'm looking for a group to run with during any timezone (late EU / early NA preferred), and will join your guild if we mesh well. I don't want to be in some elite, screaming, shit-talking, dude-bro guild, I did that enough back in the day and I'm nearly 41 -- I just want to have fun. I like winning, and I like being as good as I can be; I just want a relaxed but competitive experience, and I'm willing to play any realm to get it (though Mid is pretty far down the list, since they have the population advantage all the time and as such find less fights).

I only speak English, unfortunately.

My level 50 templated characters are listed below, in order of preference (realm, class, and spec). I can also level and template something new in three or four days time on any of the realms.

Hibernia:
Animist (Arboreal)
Valewalker (Peel)
Eldritch (Split)
Enchanter (Mana)
Druid (Nurture)
Bard (Standard)
Interested in Hero, BM, and Champion

Albion:
Wizard (Earth)
Cabalist (Tri)
Sorcerer (Body)
Theurgist (Earth/Ice)
Paladin (Peel)
Armsman (Peel)
Necromancer (Sight)
Interested in Reaver and Merc

Midgard:
Runemaster (Tri)
Bonedancer (Split)
Shaman (Aug/Cave)
Thane (Peel/Interrupt)
Berserker (Hammer/Sword/LA)
Skald (Standard)
Savage (Standard)
Spiritmaster (Dark)
Healer (Aug)
Thu 10 Oct 2019 6:26 AM by shintacki
So you're telling me you have 22 level 50s that are all templated? Jesus Christ. I have 3 and the only reason I have that many is I got bored while I was sick for a week and leveled one up then. And I really only ever play one of them.

Good luck finding a group tho, I don't see many set 8mans around during NA time these days.
Thu 10 Oct 2019 7:01 AM by Razur Ur
I think he has listed all the characters he could play and if he has found a SG, he has yet to create and templated this character.
Thu 10 Oct 2019 9:57 PM by ExcretusMaximus
shintacki wrote:
Thu 10 Oct 2019 6:26 AM
So you're telling me you have 22 level 50s that are all templated? Jesus Christ. I have 3 and the only reason I have that many is I got bored while I was sick for a week and leveled one up then. And I really only ever play one of them.

I'm disabled and have a lot of free time, so for a few months all I did was play the game for twelves hours a day; I enjoy solo grinding and hate PUG RvR, so I just leveled and templated everything that interested me.

I'm weird, I know.
Fri 11 Oct 2019 7:26 AM by Razur Ur
I think this is a little bit freaky ;-D
Fri 11 Oct 2019 11:41 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Razur Ur wrote:
Fri 11 Oct 2019 7:26 AM
I think this is a little bit freaky ;-D

Yeah, I'm the first person to admit I'm a bit of a freak.
Fri 11 Oct 2019 12:50 PM by chryso
It beats watching television.
Fri 11 Oct 2019 1:05 PM by Cadebrennus
chryso wrote:
Fri 11 Oct 2019 12:50 PM
It beats watching television.

Especially when one is stuck at home due to a disability. I've ended up stuck at home a few times for a few months at a time due to injuries I got in Afghanistan. Playing social video games like MMOs from my bed was the only way I retained my sanity during those times, rather than just let my brain melt while watching TV.

And yes, I also read books during that time.
Sat 12 Oct 2019 11:38 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Cadebrennus wrote:
Fri 11 Oct 2019 1:05 PM
And yes, I also read books during that time.

I've read 33 books in the last two months as my interest in the game has died down.

I'd love to play in a dedicated group again.
Tue 15 Oct 2019 6:45 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Nobody interested in even trying me out?

My reputation precedes me!
Tue 15 Oct 2019 8:03 PM by omicidi
You’re knowledgeable, above average player on most roles.

You’re just toxic to play with. Pass.
Tue 15 Oct 2019 11:48 PM by Jahja
Good Evening - Let me introduce myself.

I'm Jahja and happen to be a part of a guild that is very active in the NA time slot for Hibernia. We happen to be looking for a few more people to join our ranks.
We are not a serious guild - we are looking for a fun atmosphere where we can relax, play, and have fun. Elitism is something we're not into, simply because we are not 12 and sweaty. We actively try to avoid any dude-bro's - and don't enjoy shit talking too much. Everyone is laid back about what class/spec you want to play because we are all in it to have fun.

Currently, with the shift toward mindless zergs, we are actively recruiting players to zerg bust. It isn't 8v8 - because 8v8 has been mostly dead this past week, but it is competitive and fun to do. You are more than willing to join us in our journey. Over the last two weeks we've had about 10-12 people on from 8pm to 10 pm with about 17 total active players.

You are welcome to join us anytime. You can find me in game under Anijah or Stackingbodiez. I look forward to playing with you.
Wed 16 Oct 2019 9:28 AM by ExcretusMaximus
I left you guys with good intentions and happy feelings, it's not my fault Reu decided to taunt me constantly in your Discord and then name your Hibernian guild in an attempt to taunt me even more once I left your Discord.

None of you had a problem with me until I left, suddenly I'm a "toxic" player.

Meanwhile your GM is still being rude to me, though I haven't contacted any of you in almost a month.

Yep. I sure am the toxic one in this relationship.
Wed 16 Oct 2019 10:10 AM by Uthred
Locked.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics