Custom Spellcrafting Progam Made For Phoenix

Started 13 Mar 2019
by Zenkar
in Crafting
Hello!

I have made a spellcrafting program that looks quite nice! I made it in Unity and took the best elements of Kort's, Loki's, and Mora's-- and made it much more modern and user-friendly.

Features
  • Modern, interactive Spellcrafting tool with a very user-friendly UI that is tuned to all the settings of the Phoenix server.
  • All expected functionality such as exporting/importing, template guidance, and a variety of settings.
  • Ability to add items directly from DAoC into Zenkcraft by delving an item with shift+i. Includes all stats, procs/chages, quality, etc.
  • Online database with every feather item in the game, searchable with filters. View all items with a certain proc/charge, see weapon speeds, credit needed, feather cost, etc. and then import the item directly into your template.
  • Add Spellcrafting gems directly into DAoC with a very easy interface.
  • Upload and download templates from a public online database with a few clicks, showing all kinds of information.
  • Full screen and windowed mode available.
  • Supports Linux and Mac in addition to Windows.

**Edit**
Online database for templates added. Add your template online for everyone to see, or check out other people's template!
Also added full screen mode, and right-click for slots. Other improvements as well based on feedback.
Note: Working on template auto-complete for a later release!

Here is a video of me demoing the program.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tTqhV3GDnA

You can download Zenkcraft here and unzip it using 7z. It contains a .exe that you can run. There is no need to install anything!
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/1/folders/1oH0DHriNnR3adb9_zY2muKD9TaZ5a-OC
***Current Version -- 6.98
***Current Security Token - Zenkcraft87_1sQCRgiVtKEkV6O6Gqv66rWr6

I would appreciate any feedback or suggestions.

Thanks!
Wed 13 Mar 2019 11:18 PM by Jayann
Awesome work!! Thanks for doing this!
Wed 13 Mar 2019 11:24 PM by xeno56
this program gave my computer cancer

but then cured it?!??

and left me with a sweet template
Thu 14 Mar 2019 4:14 AM by Edoc
This is pretty awesome but I do not see the option for Frostalf race in Midgard. Am I doing something wrong?
Thu 14 Mar 2019 4:21 AM by Zenkar
Edoc wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 4:14 AM
This is pretty awesome but I do not see the option for Frostalf race in Midgard. Am I doing something wrong?

Haha no, I just missed them by accident. One of my main goals was to strip out as much of the useless stuff as possible that the other tools have. Just an oversight on my part.
There are a lot of calculations and tools to account for that I created from scratch-- I did my best to be very thorough in my debugging and testing. However, it is very hard to catch every single thing

Also this is just a test version to see how the community responds to the demo. I plan to have a final version with a much nicer application.
Thu 14 Mar 2019 7:06 AM by Uthred
Moved and Sticky.
Thu 14 Mar 2019 2:29 PM by nastrand
Can it import items from logs? That is a super nice feature to have.
Thu 14 Mar 2019 2:39 PM by Zenkar
nastrand wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 2:29 PM
Can it import items from logs? That is a super nice feature to have.

I would like to add something like this, but I did not see any way to access this information. I know there is a chatlog.txt file and some others as well that I have found, but none have shown item information. Maybe delving an item could automatically be added to the template, I'll have to look into that.

Thanks for the suggestion!
Thu 14 Mar 2019 4:17 PM by Teehehe
yes you type /chatlog then info on the item and it creates this in the chat.log file

*** Chat Log Opened: Tue Mar 05 20:46:51 2019

[20:46:51]
[20:46:53] <Begin Info: Matterbender Supreme Bracer>
[20:46:53]
[20:46:53] Total Utility: 42
[20:46:53] Magical Bonuses:
[20:46:53] 8.00 | Constitution: +12 pts
[20:46:53] 2.00 | Heat: +1 %
[20:46:53] 12.00 | Matter: +6 %
[20:46:53] 10.00 | Spirit: +5 %
[20:46:53] 10.00 | Stealth: +2 pts
[20:46:53] <End Info>
[20:46:54] <Begin Info: Icebender Exceptional Bracer>
[20:46:54]
[20:46:54] Total Utility: 54
[20:46:54] Single Skill Utility: 49
[20:46:54] Magical Bonuses:
[20:46:54] 8.00 | Body: +4 %
[20:46:54] 10.00 | Cold: +5 %
[20:46:54] 8.00 | Heat: +4 %
[20:46:54] 8.00 | Slash: +4 %
[20:46:54] 10.00 | Stealth: +2 pts
[20:46:54] 10.00 | ALL melee weapon skills: +1 pts
[20:46:54] <End Info>
Thu 14 Mar 2019 4:35 PM by Zenkar
Teehehe wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 4:17 PM
yes you type /chatlog then info on the item and it creates this in the chat.log file

*** Chat Log Opened: Tue Mar 05 20:46:51 2019

[20:46:51]
[20:46:53] <Begin Info: Matterbender Supreme Bracer>
[20:46:53] Total Utility: 42
[20:46:53] Magical Bonuses:
[20:46:53] 8.00 | Constitution: +12 pts
[20:46:53] 2.00 | Heat: +1 %
[20:46:53] 12.00 | Matter: +6 %
[20:46:53] 10.00 | Spirit: +5 %
[20:46:53] 10.00 | Stealth: +2 pts
[20:46:53] <End Info>
[20:46:54] <Begin Info: Icebender Exceptional Bracer>
[20:46:54] Total Utility: 54
[20:46:54] Single Skill Utility: 49
[20:46:54] Magical Bonuses:
[20:46:54] 8.00 | Body: +4 %
[20:46:54] 10.00 | Cold: +5 %
[20:46:54] 8.00 | Heat: +4 %
[20:46:54] 8.00 | Slash: +4 %
[20:46:54] 10.00 | Stealth: +2 pts
[20:46:54] 10.00 | ALL melee weapon skills: +1 pts
[20:46:54] <End Info>

Thanks for this. I can add this pretty easily to my next update. This will be a huge benefit for the program!
Thu 14 Mar 2019 4:45 PM by mt-pear
There's a tool of mine, already doing so: https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5650
If you want, you can PN me, maybe we can put our code together
Thu 14 Mar 2019 5:16 PM by Zenkar
mt-pear wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 4:45 PM
There's a tool of mine, already doing so: https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=21&t=5650
If you want, you can PN me, maybe we can put our code together

Nice! That is pretty cool! I could definitely take advantage of this. PM sent!
Thu 14 Mar 2019 9:33 PM by Nunki
Looks nice, great work.

Unfortunately Skald seems to be buggy.

Thanks
Thu 14 Mar 2019 10:25 PM by Zenkar
Nunki wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 9:33 PM
Looks nice, great work.

Unfortunately Skald seems to be buggy.

Thanks

Hah, I mis-typed Shald by accident. This will be fixed next release. Thanks!!
Thu 14 Mar 2019 11:47 PM by keen
First of all great work. you think it's possible to include an optimize algorithm like Loki. Might be tough work but would put it on another level
Fri 15 Mar 2019 12:21 AM by Zenkar
keen wrote:
Thu 14 Mar 2019 11:47 PM
First of all great work. you think it's possible to include an optimize algorithm like Loki. Might be tough work but would put it on another level

Thanks! Glad you like it! I have thought about doing an optimizer. I do love coding, so it would be a fun task. It will definitely be on my list of additions.
Fri 15 Mar 2019 12:37 PM by Docz
Is there a db of items integrated or available to be loaded?
Fri 15 Mar 2019 1:23 PM by Zenkar
Docz wrote:
Fri 15 Mar 2019 12:37 PM

After I finish the ability to drag items into chat and have them automatically populate in Zenkcraft, I will add a database that allows importing common items, Like Ancient Copper Necklace for example.
Fri 15 Mar 2019 1:57 PM by Docz
Zenkar wrote:
Fri 15 Mar 2019 1:23 PM
Docz wrote:

After I finish the ability to drag items into chat and have them automatically populate in Zenkcraft, I will add a database that allows importing common items, Like Ancient Copper Necklace for example.

If you need some contribution I could give some help.. what programming code did you use ? Do you have a GIT repo?
Fri 15 Mar 2019 2:39 PM by Zenkar
Docz wrote:
Fri 15 Mar 2019 1:57 PM
Zenkar wrote:
Docz wrote:

If you need some contribution I could give some help.. what programming code did you use ? Do you have a GIT repo?

I use Unity and c# as the language. I don't use GIT, i just backup everything myself. For an item importer, I would use a private web server and give access to someone, and the information can be entered that way and then pulled to the client with a web call. That way items can be added, removed, updated without any change to the application.
Fri 15 Mar 2019 3:11 PM by Docz
Zenkar wrote:
Fri 15 Mar 2019 2:39 PM
Docz wrote:
Fri 15 Mar 2019 1:57 PM
Zenkar wrote:

I use Unity and c# as the language. I don't use GIT, i just backup everything myself. For an item importer, I would use a private web server and give access to someone, and the information can be entered that way and then pulled to the client with a web call. That way items can be added, removed, updated without any change to the application.
Nice approach I like it. If you ever need help, I'm available.
Fri 15 Mar 2019 3:13 PM by toaky
very cool work! however i have to say in regards to this:

Zenkar wrote:
Wed 13 Mar 2019 11:11 PM
I have made a spellcrafting program that is tuned to the Phoenix server's settings. I made it in Unity and took the best elements of Kort's, Loki's, and Mora's-- and made it much more modern and user-friendly.

the best element of LOKI is that it will calculate a template for you!

i've always wondered why anyone would use another spellcrafting program. spellcrafting is just a bunch of calculations and LOKI says "hey, computers are really good at calculations, like a lot better than pretty much any human...im gonna use your computer to do calculations"

anyways its the reason i have used only LOKI for about a decade. i'll be keeping an eye on this project though!
Fri 15 Mar 2019 3:42 PM by flyingnehpets
toaky wrote:
Fri 15 Mar 2019 3:13 PM

Zenkar wrote:
I have made a spellcrafting program that is tuned to the Phoenix server's settings. I made it in Unity and took the best elements of Kort's, Loki's, and Mora's-- and made it much more modern and user-friendly.

i've always wondered why anyone would use another spellcrafting program. spellcrafting is just a bunch of calculations and LOKI says "hey, computers are really good at calculations, like a lot better than pretty much any human...im gonna use your computer to do calculations"

anyways its the reason i have used only LOKI for about a decade. i'll be keeping an eye on this project though!

I agree. If your SC calc could also calculate a template for you then you would have a top notch prize winner that rivals LOKI.
Fri 15 Mar 2019 3:43 PM by Zenkar
toaky wrote:
Fri 15 Mar 2019 3:13 PM

Zenkar wrote:

Loki's is definitely the most advanced of the 3, and has some great functionality. The downside though is many people find it to be a bit overwhelming and tedious to use. Granted once you are familiar it isn't that bad, but the first time entering my template was probably the most challenging of moras, kort's, and lokis.

Thanks for the feedback! I plan to add something like this eventually. The calculation would be a lot simpler without max stats and the other things Phoenix doesn't use.
Sun 17 Mar 2019 11:51 PM by Edoc
Edoc wrote:
Sun 17 Mar 2019 11:51 PM
Haha no, I just missed them by accident. One of my main goals was to strip out as much of the useless stuff as possible that the other tools have. Just an oversight on my part.
There are a lot of calculations and tools to account for that I created from scratch-- I did my best to be very thorough in my debugging and testing. However, it is very hard to catch every single thing

Also this is just a test version to see how the community responds to the demo. I plan to have a final version with a much nicer application.

I understand that. I am a programmer myself so I get not being able to catch everything. But that being said, I really like your SC program. It is easy on the eyes, not overly complicated, and simple to use. Kudos my friend!
Mon 18 Mar 2019 12:05 AM by Ferboten
Interested to see what approach you use for the optimizer Been working on one of my own (minus UI and everything convenient) but kind of stopped when Phoenix launched
Wed 20 Mar 2019 2:17 PM by NegativeX
Trying to delve with the new SC program Zenkar made, but every time I try to drag an item to my window I get a message 'you must be in a chat group'.

I'm not in a guild, party and I don't know anyone to make a chatgroup with. (I'm new to Phoenix) How do I delve otherwise?

I noticed that just hitting 'info' on an item already puts info into the chat.log, but doesn't populate in the program. So I'm assuming it has to be dragged into a chatgroup in game to work?

Thanks!
Wed 20 Mar 2019 2:41 PM by Zenkar
NegativeX wrote:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 2:17 PM
Trying to delve with the new SC program Zenkar made, but every time I try to drag an item to my window I get a message 'you must be in a chat group'.

I'm not in a guild, party and I don't know anyone to make a chatgroup with. (I'm new to Phoenix) How do I delve otherwise?

I noticed that just hitting 'info' on an item already puts info into the chat.log, but doesn't populate in the program. So I'm assuming it has to be dragged into a chatgroup in game to work?

Thanks!
I should have clarified that any channel will work -- it does not have to be a chat group.

And I didn't think just hitting "Info" on an item when you right-click it would populate anything into the chat.log file. I'll have to test this.

Part of the reason it was designed this way by me is because I am not able to read the chat.log file while DAoC is writing to it. If i do, I get a permission error that says DaoC has exclusive access to the file. Once the /chatlog has been disabled, I am able to read the file and then populate it into the application.

If I could find a way to read the file while /chatlog is enabled, I could make the process a lot smoother.

Edit: I've had random people gladly help me for a variety of things for something as simple as accepting a chat invite and muting a channel, or testing a new UI. Most people are pretty friendly
Wed 20 Mar 2019 3:19 PM by NegativeX
Zenkar wrote:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 2:41 PM
NegativeX wrote:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 2:17 PM

Thanks!
I should have clarified that any channel will work -- it does not have to be a chat group.

And I didn't think just hitting "Info" on an item when you right-click it would populate anything into the chat.log file. I'll have to test this.

Part of the reason it was designed this way by me is because I am not able to read the chat.log file while DAoC is writing to it. If i do, I get a permission error that says DaoC has exclusive access to the file. Once the /chatlog has been disabled, I am able to read the file and then populate it into the application.

If I could find a way to read the file while /chatlog is enabled, I could make the process a lot smoother.

Edit: I've had random people gladly help me for a variety of things for something as simple as accepting a chat invite and muting a channel, or testing a new UI. Most people are pretty friendly

Thanks for the fast reply!

Yeah, if I pull the item out of my inventory, right click on it and select info or Shift+I, the stats will go into the chat.log. Was kinda surprised by that. All tho your app doesn't see it. Maybe it writes it somewhat differently in the chat.log vs dropping it into the window.

I do use BysanUI, so maybe it's a unique feature to that?

As for being able to read the log while it's enabled... not sure if running the program w/ admin persmissions would allow that? All tho I know that's not ideal if that does work.
Wed 20 Mar 2019 5:26 PM by Halma
Zenkar wrote:

Hitting info propagates the stats to the chatlog. That's a basic function of daoc and no custom UI should be needed. It's also easier for the user than dragging every item to chat.

As for reading a file that is already opened with write access: this should work (I think you're using c#?). That is a common use case for reading log files, I did that a couple of times in the past myself. Look for something with FileShare.ReadWrite.
Wed 20 Mar 2019 6:09 PM by Zenkar
Halma wrote:
Wed 20 Mar 2019 5:26 PM
Zenkar wrote:

Hitting info propagates the stats to the chatlog. That's a basic function of daoc and no custom UI should be needed. It's also easier for the user than dragging every item to chat.

As for reading a file that is already opened with write access: this should work (I think you're using c#?). That is a common use case for reading log files, I did that a couple of times in the past myself. Look for something with FileShare.ReadWrite.
Thanks! I'll have to give this a try!
I am indeed using c# (unity). I have been busy working on the online item importer, which is nearly done. This will be a great feature.... it will basically be like a feather-item search with filters and all info such as procs/charges, weapon speed, credit required, cost, etc.

I look forward to being able to rework the drag and drop!
Sun 24 Mar 2019 1:26 AM by nls11
Hello,

On zenkraft
-> my file directory is C:\Users\PC\Documents\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\chat.log

-> Select Race/ Class (Done)

-> i click on "Torso"
-> Import Dwelve

Switch on DAOC typing /chatlog

i have a message : "Chat logging Enabled to file : chat.log

and i can't link one item or typing

Error message

"You must be in chat group to use this command"

Anyone can help me please?
Sun 24 Mar 2019 3:20 AM by Zenkar
nls11 wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 1:26 AM
Hello,

On zenkraft
-> my file directory is C:\Users\PC\Documents\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\chat.log

-> Select Race/ Class (Done)

-> i click on "Torso"
-> Import Dwelve

Switch on DAOC typing /chatlog

i have a message : "Chat logging Enabled to file : chat.log

and i can't link one item or typing

Error message

"You must be in chat group to use this command"

Anyone can help me please?
Hello!
You do not need to be in a chat group-- you can drop the item in any channel. Apologies for the confusion. It should work if you do the same thing as the video sample. Let me know if you have any more problems.

There will be an update on Monday that will allow you to do shift+i instead of dropping into chat. Also, there will be a database of every feather item in the game. It will be a very big update!

Edit: https://imgur.com/a/zxSn6xa Here is an image that shows how feather items are shown in the new interface. I pretty much lets you do anything you want. I spent about as much time on this feature as the entire application itself. It is taking a fair amount of time to load all the items from all 3 realms-- there are several hundred from each realm.
Sun 24 Mar 2019 12:08 PM by NegativeX
Zenkar wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 3:20 AM
There will be an update on Monday that will allow you to do shift+i instead of dropping into chat. Also, there will be a database of every feather item in the game. It will be a very big update!

Thank you... very much looking forward to this!
Sun 24 Mar 2019 5:29 PM by TsunamiSurprise
Played around with it for a bit.. just trying to figure out where the functions are...

Korts would tell you what gems you need, as well- would put them on your button bar. It'd also tell you 100% of the mats you needed.

Where is this function?

As well, for some reason... I can't create any new templates.
Sun 24 Mar 2019 6:01 PM by Zenkar
TsunamiSurprise wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 5:29 PM
Played around with it for a bit.. just trying to figure out where the functions are...

Korts would tell you what gems you need, as well- would put them on your button bar. It'd also tell you 100% of the mats you needed.

Where is this function?

As well, for some reason... I can't create any new templates.
All the gems needed are shown if the setting is toggled on. Most people when building a template could care less what a gem is called, so it can be toggled on and off. Reports will always include gem names.
I did not include ingredients because of phoenix's /craftqueue buy commands.... it seemed a bit pointless.

I plan to add more features, the gem hotbar sounds like a neat idea. Also I have never heard of anyone having trouble actually creating a template. I would need a bit more information if possible. Thanks!
Mon 25 Mar 2019 9:15 PM by Zenkar
New version of Zenkcraft is out with an online feather database and interactable search and filters!

This is a big update that I have spent a fair amount of time in. There are about 1k feather items between all 3 realms.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:42 AM by TsunamiSurprise
Man,

I don't use char planners, and I won't use zenkcraft until it can put gems on the button bar...

But I just wanted to say, "thanks."

You're definitely a reason why people like me loved this game. You're just trying to make the community better- and I appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.

-Tsunami
Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:51 AM by Zenkar
TsunamiSurprise wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:42 AM
Man,

I don't use char planners, and I won't use zenkcraft until it can put gems on the button bar...

But I just wanted to say, "thanks."

You're definitely a reason why people like me loved this game. You're just trying to make the community better- and I appreciate it.

Keep up the good work.

-Tsunami
I'll work on that next... I bet it is pretty simple, just need to learn how character files are saved. If I'm not busy, I can have it ready in a few days.

Also, the new feature I added lets you browse feather items flawlessly. Even if you don't want to make a template, you can easily find an item you need, such as a charge item with dex/quick, or a power restore item. It is incomparably more user-friendly than browsing the merchants.

Thanks for your comment!
Tue 26 Mar 2019 7:28 AM by toaky
your dedication is impressive and inspiring, keep up the good work
Tue 26 Mar 2019 9:56 AM by Dindelion
Thank you for the time you invest in this tool.

Will it be possible to save our own items in the database, so you could add all your RoGs quickly with the delve tool, then save them so you don't actually have to do that every time you make a new template. Besides, it would allow to calculate temp even without being logged, which would be awesome !
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:07 PM by Teehehe
I may be dumb or it may be something that isnt implemented but is there a fast way to clear an item? I accidently imported item into chest that was cloak and had to manually alter everything...

2nd thing: Anyway to autopopulate toolbar in game like other programs can do
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:37 PM by Zenkar
Dindelion wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 9:56 AM
Thank you for the time you invest in this tool.

Will it be possible to save our own items in the database, so you could add all your RoGs quickly with the delve tool, then save them so you don't actually have to do that every time you make a new template. Besides, it would allow to calculate temp even without being logged, which would be awesome !
Yeah I could add something like that. It shouldn't take me long. I've had some requests for some other new features as well, so it should be included in the next update.

Thanks!
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:38 PM by Zenkar
Teehehe wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:07 PM
I may be dumb or it may be something that isnt implemented but is there a fast way to clear an item? I accidently imported item into chest that was cloak and had to manually alter everything...

I will add a button that allows you to clear an item. I didn't add this initially because you can overwrite items by delving them or importing them.

The toolbar with spellcraft gems seems to be a popular request, so I will be working on that next.

Thanks!
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:16 PM by bmxxmikexx
Hey Zenk. Thank you so much for doing this for the community. Loki is great but can be a hassle to workaround the versions not matching the game.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:38 PM by idknemore
ok, there's a lot of information -- i need one question answer

can I import jewelry in to this bad dog new sc calc??

----

ok, the first 30s of your video goes over chat logging - well done <3
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:41 PM by Zenkar
idknemore wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:38 PM
ok, there's a lot of information -- i need one question answer

can I import jewelry in to this bad dog new sc calc??
Yes! you can import it from doing shift+i, or you can import feather jewelry items from the database.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:43 PM by Aincrad
Great job, this is awesome and is something I wish I knew how to build

I could be wrong but I think the spellcrafting portion's calculations are off. I went to spellcraft my sleeves and I used the below numbers. In both Moras and a spellcrafting calculator online I got 33.5 imbue points out of 28 (99% item). However on your program it shows I was getting 41 imbue points.

Slash Resist - 7%
Hits - 28 pts
Matter Resist - 9%
Heat Resist - 9%

I could've done something weird/wrong but may be something to look at.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 3:20 PM by Teehehe
Item Tasty Chunk of legion is listed as jewel but it is a bracer.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 3:22 PM by Zenkar
Aincrad wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:43 PM
Great job, this is awesome and is something I wish I knew how to build

I could be wrong but I think the spellcrafting portion's calculations are off. I went to spellcraft my sleeves and I used the below numbers. In both Moras and a spellcrafting calculator online I got 33.5 imbue points out of 28 (99% item). However on your program it shows I was getting 41 imbue points.

Slash Resist - 7%
Hits - 28 pts
Matter Resist - 9%
Heat Resist - 9%

I could've done something weird/wrong but may be something to look at.
Ahhh!! the 28 HP gem value was bugged. I fat-fingered the data. Thank you so much for finding this. I have just uploaded a new version with the correction.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 3:23 PM by Zenkar
Teehehe wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 3:20 PM
Item Tasty Chunk of legion is listed as jewel but it is a bracer.
Thank you! corrected.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 11:21 PM by Zenkar
Zenkar wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:38 PM
Teehehe wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:07 PM

I will add a button that allows you to clear an item. I didn't add this initially because you can overwrite items by delving them or importing them.

The toolbar with spellcraft gems seems to be a popular request, so I will be working on that next.

Thanks!
So I can add this feature pretty easily. The problem is that I basically need every code for every gem so that I can map it all. Without the gem codes (see screenshot), then I don't think I will be able to complete this without making an LGM spellcrafter on each realm.
If anyone has any suggestions, I'm open to them!

https://imgur.com/a/fKcVexN
Thu 28 Mar 2019 7:36 AM by Dindelion
New feature idea complementing the ones you're working on :

Now that you have an item database, and soon we'll be able to extend that database with our RoGs, it would be cool to have a little query UI to find items, example :

I want a cloak, usable for cabalist, with atleast 13 acuity, 5% heat, 5% cold, 18 con, 6 power, 30 hits etc... Then the UI would list us the items fitting the criteras. This would help building temp I think !
It could look like a form with multiple dropdown menus, each menu would represent a type of bonuses (+skills, +stats, +resists).
Some filters ideas outside of those 3 bonuses : usable by Class (ex: cabalist), level of item, util of item, speed (for weapons), quality of item...
Thu 28 Mar 2019 1:21 PM by Zenkar
Dindelion wrote:
Thu 28 Mar 2019 7:36 AM
New feature idea complementing the ones you're working on :

Now that you have an item database, and soon we'll be able to extend that database with our RoGs, it would be cool to have a little query UI to find items, example :

I want a cloak, usable for cabalist, with atleast 13 acuity, 5% heat, 5% cold, 18 con, 6 power, 30 hits etc... Then the UI would list us the items fitting the criteras. This would help building temp I think !
It could look like a form with multiple dropdown menus, each menu would represent a type of bonuses (+skills, +stats, +resists).
Some filters ideas outside of those 3 bonuses : usable by Class (ex: cabalist), level of item, util of item, speed (for weapons), quality of item...
Hello!
So what you described (if I understand correctly) already exists, but only with feather items and not ROGs. All stats, procs/charges, weapon speeds, cost, zone of origin, etc. are all shown and searchable with filters.

I plan on allowing players to save/load items and track their personal ROGs. However these items will be saved locally on their computer and not online for everyone to see/use.

Keeping an online database of ROGs doesn't seem benificial to me since ROGs are unique and can only be used once-- and they can be populated into the app in about 3 clicks. However if someone has 50 ROG's and wants to keep their own database to search their own personal ROGs, then this seems reasonable and is currently planned to be added.
Thu 28 Mar 2019 3:15 PM by sairam71
Very nice. It doesn’t have the auto template/consult button like Loki right.
Thu 28 Mar 2019 4:04 PM by Zenkar
sairam71 wrote:
Thu 28 Mar 2019 3:15 PM
Very nice. It doesn’t have the auto template/consult button like Loki right.

Not Yet
Thu 28 Mar 2019 6:56 PM by Crash Tan
Good stuff, thank you for this!!
Fri 29 Mar 2019 5:16 PM by Freedomcall
Awesome work. Thank you.
Fri 29 Mar 2019 11:24 PM by Zenkar
Hey Guys!

The automation of adding gems to the hotbars is being finished, and I'm hoping will be ready this weekend.

Here is a screenshot of the UI. I made it really user-friendly (as usual) and very flexible.
Note: This is still under construction and will look a bit differently (better) than shown.

https://imgur.com/a/oNKqeNY
Mon 1 Apr 2019 7:04 PM by FFpheonix
#1 Spellcrafting Program of 2019!

wooooot!
Mon 1 Apr 2019 8:59 PM by w_menace_w
Is it possible to make the UI scale? It is very tiny on 4k monitors.
Mon 1 Apr 2019 9:02 PM by Zenkar
w_menace_w wrote:
Mon 1 Apr 2019 8:59 PM
Is it possible to make the UI scale? It is very tiny on 4k monitors.

I can see about adding this
Tue 2 Apr 2019 3:26 AM by Icykoz
Hi I love your spellcraft calculator, really appreciate your work however I am unable to generate a proper template report to give yo the spellcrafter. I tried but it came out as a big wall of text. Anyway to remedy it? Also anyway to delete templates i made from the list?
Tue 2 Apr 2019 3:36 AM by Zenkar
Icykoz wrote:
Tue 2 Apr 2019 3:26 AM
Hi I love your spellcraft calculator, really appreciate your work however I am unable to generate a proper template report to give yo the spellcrafter. I tried but it came out as a big wall of text. Anyway to remedy it? Also anyway to delete templates i made from the list?

Thanks! I appreciate it!

You are using an older version of Zenkcraft. Download the newer version, and the report will export correctly. You can also just use notepad++ and it will render correctly in older versions such as the one you are using. Also, I added a trashcan icon on the main menu so that you can delete templates from the list

Thanks! Let me know if there is anything else!
Tue 2 Apr 2019 12:47 PM by hellcon
The item status listing/edit box is too small. Forcing users to scroll when dealing with rog’s. It would be great to be able to view the stats of an item at a glance
Tue 2 Apr 2019 1:13 PM by Zenkar
hellcon wrote:
Tue 2 Apr 2019 12:47 PM
The item status listing/edit box is too small. Forcing users to scroll when dealing with rog’s. It would be great to be able to view the stats of an item at a glance

Yea I can do that. Right now you can hover over stats to see the armor/jewelry pieces that give that particular bonus. I can add the opposite as well-- so that when you hover over armor/jewelry, you can see all the stats/resists/skills that the item gives.

Thanks!
Tue 2 Apr 2019 5:11 PM by hellcon
Thanks! If you are just looking for tons and tons of feedback, no matter how minor.

It would also be great if there was a way to reduce the number of steps required for import delve:
Right now:
1. need to click on item.
2. click on details (if not already there).
3. click on import delve.
4. switch into daoc.
5. right click the item.
6. enable logging.
7. delve the item.
8. disable logging.
9. switch back to zenkcraft

Maybe something like, right click on item slot in zencraft to enable import delve for that slot (removing steps 2 and 3).
Bonus would be to auto switch active window to 'DAoCMWC', saving another step.
Even more funtime, when zencraft detects/loads an item delve it auto-switches the active window back to zencraft, saving another step.
-- The auto-switching active window might need a setting toggle as some people might not want that.

I use a simple ahk script* that combines 5/6/7/8 when right clicking. Meaning the total action would be, right click item in zencraft, [spam] right click item in daoc until item delves properly. Profit.

ahk:
#IfWinActive ahk_class DAoCMWC
RButton::
{
send {RButton}
Send 0
Send +i
Send 0
}

Daoc macro 0 is bound to "/macro Chatlog /chatlog"
Tue 2 Apr 2019 5:57 PM by Zenkar
hellcon wrote:
Tue 2 Apr 2019 5:11 PM
Thanks! If you are just looking for tons and tons of feedback, no matter how minor.

It would also be great if there was a way to reduce the number of steps required for import delve:
Right now:
1. need to click on item.
2. click on details (if not already there).
3. click on import delve.
4. switch into daoc.
5. right click the item.
6. enable logging.
7. delve the item.
8. disable logging.
9. switch back to zenkcraft

Maybe something like, right click on item slot in zencraft to enable import delve for that slot (removing steps 2 and 3).
Bonus would be to auto switch active window to 'DAoCMWC', saving another step.
Even more funtime, when zencraft detects/loads an item delve it auto-switches the active window back to zencraft, saving another step.
-- The auto-switching active window might need a setting toggle as some people might not want that.

I use a simple ahk script* that combines 5/6/7/8 when right clicking. Meaning the total action would be, right click item in zencraft, [spam] right click item in daoc until item delves properly. Profit.

ahk:
#IfWinActive ahk_class DAoCMWC
RButton::
{
send {RButton}
Send 0
Send +i
Send 0
}

Daoc macro 0 is bound to "/macro Chatlog /chatlog"
Great idea!

I had actually planned to add the right-click functionality you described to save some time, but having an option to automatically focus back to Zenkcraft would be great!

Thanks for the feedback!
Wed 3 Apr 2019 1:03 AM by Akios
Having an issue where selecting any box just repeats the selection over and over again. I can do most of the templating part, but selecting a class and race are out of the question.

Any ideas?
Wed 3 Apr 2019 1:37 AM by Zenkar
Akios wrote:
Wed 3 Apr 2019 1:03 AM
Having an issue where selecting any box just repeats the selection over and over again. I can do most of the templating part, but selecting a class and race are out of the question.

Any ideas?
Can you give any more information?

Screen shot, short video, steps to replicate? I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I have never heard of anything like this.
Wed 3 Apr 2019 2:57 AM by Zenkar
Zenkar wrote:
Wed 3 Apr 2019 1:37 AM
Akios wrote:
Wed 3 Apr 2019 1:03 AM

Any ideas?
Can you give any more information?

Screen shot, short video, steps to replicate? I'm not sure exactly what it is, but I have never heard of anything like this.
Thanks Akios for sending me a video and helping me solve it!

Turns out a gsync monitor was the culprit and we were able to resolve it.

Looking into why this happened, as this should be taken care of natively by Unity.
Thu 4 Apr 2019 12:36 PM by Grosouris
Sorry... not perfect. It's not in French ....
Thu 4 Apr 2019 1:12 PM by Zenkar
Grosouris wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 12:36 PM

Haha, I've been waiting for someone to ask when I would be able to translate it into German, French, Italian, etc.

I'd like to, but not sure when I'd be able to get around to this. Also would need quite a bit of help from some bilingual people.
Thu 4 Apr 2019 1:50 PM by Hago
Zenkar wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 1:12 PM
Grosouris wrote:

Haha, I've been waiting for someone to ask when I would be able to translate it into German, French, Italian, etc.

I'd like to, but not sure when I'd be able to get around to this. Also would need quite a bit of help from some bilingual people.

if you want i could offer you some help to translate it to german
Thu 4 Apr 2019 2:02 PM by Grosouris
Zenkar wrote:
Thu 4 Apr 2019 1:12 PM
Grosouris wrote:

yeah , would be a lot of work... one day ... if you begin , i may help for the french part :-)
Fri 5 Apr 2019 12:58 PM by Inoir
You can download Zenkcraft here and unzipit using 7z. It contains a .exe that you can run.There is no need to install anything!

Something wrong here
At least my windows doesnt have 7z as a zip program installed.
Fri 5 Apr 2019 2:32 PM by Zenkar
Inoir wrote:
Fri 5 Apr 2019 12:58 PM
You can download Zenkcraft here and unzipit using 7z. It contains a .exe that you can run.There is no need to install anything!

Something wrong here
At least my windows doesnt have 7z as a zip program installed.
Winzip will work too.

I prefer the 7z application, which can be downloaded here (but not necessary):
https://www.7-zip.org/
Sun 7 Apr 2019 3:41 PM by Pakal
Thank you for this awesome tool, works like a charm,
Sun 7 Apr 2019 7:54 PM by MMOWarrior
Appreciate the program and I'm sure the time spent to make it... Thanks!

I'd like to know if the window size can be changed somehow? its so teeny tiny I can't really use it..
Mon 8 Apr 2019 1:35 AM by Zenkar
MMOWarrior wrote:
Sun 7 Apr 2019 7:54 PM

I'd like to know if the window size can be changed somehow? its so teeny tiny I can't really use it..
Thanks!

I plan to add something to help with this!
Mon 8 Apr 2019 2:30 AM by MMOWarrior
Zenkar wrote:
Mon 8 Apr 2019 1:35 AM
MMOWarrior wrote:
Sun 7 Apr 2019 7:54 PM

Thanks!

I plan to add something to help with this!

also it is nice to see a familiar face from alb/perc.. I was Enoc back in the day.. with The Illuminati..
Mon 8 Apr 2019 3:29 PM by reptar
This is well made. Thanks.

Makes me want to try out unity sometime. I was kinda working on one a while back but just using WPF. Was too boring.
Tue 9 Apr 2019 6:30 PM by Zerker
Looks good, but the delve feature is a bit odd. Could only get one item into it and it wasnt saved in the db.
Tue 9 Apr 2019 9:30 PM by Zenkar
Zerker wrote:
Tue 9 Apr 2019 6:30 PM
Looks good, but the delve feature is a bit odd. Could only get one item into it and it wasnt saved in the db.
There is currently no database for items that you delve. It just appears on your template.

The database is an online one for feather items that you can download from-- not upload to.

The delve function itself has been simplified about as much as I can make it. I would love to make it even simpler-- open to suggestions
Wed 10 Apr 2019 2:03 AM by b4mbus
Can it export moras format for SetupCraftbar?
Wed 10 Apr 2019 3:43 AM by Zenkar
b4mbus wrote:
Wed 10 Apr 2019 2:03 AM
Can it export moras format for SetupCraftbar?

It can indeed! The layout for it is incredibly simple and flexible. I would post a screenshot but I am unable to at the moment. Feel free to check it out though, I guarantee you will like it.
Thu 11 Apr 2019 11:32 PM by pollojack
This is really neat, I like it.
Sun 14 Apr 2019 6:22 AM by yanik
Again big kudos for this gem of a tool. greatly appreciated

I dont think i saw a feature where you can import "Material Report" such as are output from other SC tools

For crafters this would come in super handy because it will allow to use your tool and your task bar auto-population feature

Maybe i missed it, but in case i didnt, would you look into it?
Sun 14 Apr 2019 1:29 PM by Zenkar
yanik wrote:
Sun 14 Apr 2019 6:22 AM
Again big kudos for this gem of a tool. greatly appreciated

I dont think i saw a feature where you can import "Material Report" such as are output from other SC tools

For crafters this would come in super handy because it will allow to use your tool and your task bar auto-population feature

Maybe i missed it, but in case i didnt, would you look into it?

Mora's, Loki's, and Kort's all have different data structures. It is not simple to handle the structure from everyone elses program, so I don't see myself adding that capability.

As far as handling an actual text report and turning that into the ability to use Zenkcraft's "Gem to Hotbar" feature-- this would be a fair amount of work. I may be able to do this, but I wont be able to explore it for a week or 2.

Basically every request I get now is for the consult/auto template, and a personal item database. Both these things will be added in the next version of Zenkcraft. Once this happens, Zenkcraft will have EVERY feature from all the other Spellcraft programs combined, plus additional content.

If everyone uses Zenkcraft, then they could just give you the .znk file
Mon 15 Apr 2019 12:19 PM by Tamy
Thank you for your effort.

But is there any way to get the complete matlist for a template? I already had a few customers which were using your tool and it seems they were not able to provide me a decent craft report via discord/email. I rechecked and couldn't find it either. Is it hidden somewhere or really missing?
Mon 15 Apr 2019 1:23 PM by Zenkar
Tamy wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 12:19 PM
Thank you for your effort.

But is there any way to get the complete matlist for a template? I already had a few customers which were using your tool and it seems they were not able to provide me a decent craft report via discord/email. I rechecked and couldn't find it either. Is it hidden somewhere or really missing?

A mats list is rather useless when you are able to:
1) automatically put the gems on your quickbar
2) click on a gem just populated by Zenkcraft
3) you use phoenix's /craftqueue buy command

This allows you to buy basically everything you need in a few clicks. Doing it the old way of buying the ingredients is much slower. and takes more work.

I will consider adding this, but there should honestly be no need for it unless I am missing something.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:35 PM by Tamy
I consider the old way, item by item and also I dont like to fill up like 4 qbars with gems and getting confused which one is for which item etc. Therefore the customer has to send me your file (they are used to just send the text version), I have to open the sc program, fill up my qbars etc.

WIth "the old way" I just get a text/screenshot and can even open my phone beside my PC and just buy everything in like 2min.

Second thing: Is it possible to copy temps in the folder and customize them in the program? Last time i tried that it still showed me only one temp (even after I renamed the second temp to another character name).
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:57 PM by yanik
Tamy wrote:

Export - Text Report (click on the small gear icon, then export) should be enough to manually populate the Qbars

I usually try to get those people to send me the znk file if they use zenkcraft, so i can auto populate the qbars

But most people work with the Material Report (txt file), 90% of stuff i get is in that format, not the tool native format
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:05 PM by Tamy
yanik wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:57 PM
Tamy wrote:

Export - Text Report (click on the small gear icon, then export) should be enough to manually populate the Qbars

I usually try to get those people to send me the znk file if they use zenkcraft, so i can auto populate the qbars

But most people work with the Material Report (txt file), 90% of stuff i get is in that format, not the tool native format

No, it's not because this export does not include the mat list. Yes, that's exactly why I prefer the "old way". People are used to just send the txt file.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:06 PM by Zenkar
Tamy wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 2:35 PM
I consider the old way, item by item and also I dont like to fill up like 4 qbars with gems and getting confused which one is for which item etc. Therefore the customer has to send me your file (they are used to just send the text version), I have to open the sc program, fill up my qbars etc.

WIth "the old way" I just get a text/screenshot and can even open my phone beside my PC and just buy everything in like 2min.

Second thing: Is it possible to copy temps in the folder and customize them in the program? Last time i tried that it still showed me only one temp (even after I renamed the second temp to another character name).

Using the Gems to Hotbar feature, the gems come out labeled and in any order you want, and at any starting position. There is also a macro between each item labeled HANDS or CHEST for example that lets you know which gems you are working on.

It honestly isn't hard to add the ingredients.... it would honestly take like an hour or 2 to code and add. What is time-consuming is mapping every single gem to all of its ingredients. Unless there is some file that has everything in a reasonably readable format, it would take me many hours of mapping every single gem for every single tier/level. Not to mention each realm has different gems, so that triples the work. This is basically a data-heavy request and very light on the programming. If there was a way to get me the data I'd be happy to add it. Otherwise it is really worth the time.

If you want to copy / clone a template, there is an option from the main menu to clone templates. This feature is for the newest version of Zenkcraft (6.28) so if you are using another version, you will not see this option.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:14 PM by Tamy
Thanks for the explanation. I did not know that because I did not dive that deep into that feature. I will check it!

Still...without the simple matlist it just forces you as a spellcrafter to use a certain sc-tool since there is missing a feature which every other sc-tool offers.

Yes, I understand the misery. I will check if I find anything online or perhaps someone else knows where to find such a database (probably from other sc-tools).

Good, I will download the newest version.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:25 PM by yanik
Tamy wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 3:05 PM
No, it's not because this export does not include the mat list. Yes, that's exactly why I prefer the "old way". People are used to just send the txt file.

you're right.
However, you can populate your bars and then use /craftqueue to buy the stuff. its not more work than just buying all the ingredients from the mats list i guess.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:19 AM by Wolfy
no skill for Pathfinding for ranger
Tue 16 Apr 2019 12:21 PM by Zenkar
Wolfy wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:19 AM
no skill for Pathfinding for ranger
So this one is interesting....

There are many skills in DAoC that offer no bonuses with + skills. Pathfinding for Rangers, Chants for Paladins, and several others. However, all of these still have gems for the +skill EXCEPT Pathfinding.

So I left the Pathfinding skill out from the Ranger's setup because
1) it does nothing
2) it is not affected by any + ALL skills (not affected by +magic or +melee)
3) there is no gem for it to spellcraft even if you wanted to

Sorry for the confusion. I should probably add a note somewhere to help with this explanation.

Thanks!
Wed 17 Apr 2019 5:44 PM by Gondlyr
It does not run for me when trying to run the exe. Either by just opening or running as Admin. There were like a dozen different zip programs I picked 7z opener. Should I have picked another?

My guildies love it but I'm their Spellcrafter so....
Also I don't mind if there is no put the gems on my bar function. Since we have all crafts on one character here all of my bars are set up for different crafts so I don't know where I would have room for several in a row unused bars.
And no i dont want a all mats list. When I spellcraft for someone I'm holding their armor weapons (much faster to self craft to imbue than to do it in a trade window and have to wait for the customer to see if it worked when I know it instantly because the gems are still there in my pack) and the usual mat list takes up more spaces than I have in my pack.

I normally just spellcraft from the Loki Craft Report I have people send me in Discord. The only info I need is there.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:12 PM by Zenkar
Gondlyr wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 5:44 PM
It does not run for me when trying to run the exe. Either by just opening or running as Admin. There were like a dozen different zip programs I picked 7z opener. Should I have picked another?

My guildies love it but I'm their Spellcrafter so....
Also I don't mind if there is no put the gems on my bar function. Since we have all crafts on one character here all of my bars are set up for different crafts so I don't know where I would have room for several in a row unused bars.
And no i dont want a all mats list. When I spellcraft for someone I'm holding their armor weapons (much faster to self craft to imbue than to do it in a trade window and have to wait for the customer to see if it worked when I know it instantly because the gems are still there in my pack) and the usual mat list takes up more spaces than I have in my pack.

I normally just spellcraft from the Loki Craft Report I have people send me in Discord. The only info I need is there.
Hello!

You should be able to open the .exe without any problem. As long as all the other files (5 or 6) are in the same folder, it should work on any windows machine. The way you unzip it should not matter, but I find 7z to be the friendliest.

There is a very nice feature to automatically put gems on your hotbars. You can start it anywhere you want-- any quickbar, page, and slot. Then you can buy gems with clicking (easiest if you use a /macro for /craftqueue buy).

Feel free to message me on Discord Zenkar#4653 if you still have troubles opening the application.
Wed 17 Apr 2019 6:50 PM by Gondlyr
OK finally got it to work. Does it let me customize myself my weapons? I only see enable and disable into the template. Different weapons for some classes need totally different things skills on them and I do not need to have those skills when I have other things equiped, except for the minimum needed on armor to cap if I don't get it from jewelry and the specific weapon or shield etc.

I used Korts for years. Here I have only been using Loki because of all the rogs each template is unique. But I still customized on what did I want + skills and where I do not want things like Con and HP which should only ever go onto armor.

There was a Bard on Uthgard that put HP on their instruments, so as they twisted they used up all of the Battery of Life the Druid put up.

I'll check out your program more later and probably answer my own questions.

Thanks ahead of time.
Sun 21 Apr 2019 4:22 PM by Aincrad
Could we get the +1 to all melee and +1 to all magic added to this? That would be great!

Thanks for all the work on this Zenkar! Great tool!
Mon 22 Apr 2019 2:02 AM by Zenkar
Aincrad wrote:
Sun 21 Apr 2019 4:22 PM
Could we get the +1 to all melee and +1 to all magic added to this? That would be great!

Thanks!

These items exist already!

If your item is selected as "Spellcraft", then however it will not appear.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:28 AM by Aincrad
Zenkar wrote:
Mon 22 Apr 2019 2:02 AM
Aincrad wrote:

Thanks!

Is this something that can be added? +1 to all melee and +1 to all magic is now something that can be added to spellcrafted items.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:50 AM by Zenkar
Aincrad wrote:
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:28 AM
Zenkar wrote:
Aincrad wrote:

Thanks!

Is this something that can be added? +1 to all melee and +1 to all magic is now something that can be added to spellcrafted items.

I didn't see the patch notes for this specifically.... guess that I missed it?

I will add it for next release.

Thanks!
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:07 PM by Aincrad
Zenkar wrote:
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:50 AM
Aincrad wrote:
Mon 22 Apr 2019 3:28 AM
Zenkar wrote:
Thanks!

I didn't see the patch notes for this specifically.... guess that I missed it?

I will add it for next release.

Thanks!

Yea, it was recently added: https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=40&t=7626

Awesome, thanks Zenkar! Great work!
Tue 23 Apr 2019 8:06 PM by Zenkar
New version released with the +1 magic and melee skills added for spellcrafting.
Wed 24 Apr 2019 5:37 PM by Leandrys
A lot of thanks, my customers and i really enjoy your "Progam" ( :p ) ! =)
Wed 24 Apr 2019 8:43 PM by Zenkar
Leandrys wrote:
Wed 24 Apr 2019 5:37 PM
A lot of thanks, my customers and i really enjoy your "Progam" ( :p ) ! =)

Thanks!!! ... I think
Thu 25 Apr 2019 6:39 AM by Devastated
I just got this program and im totally overwhelmed how good it is so far. GREAT JOB..........They should enlist you to do some UI rebuild for better Resolutions and update some UI mechanics like adaptors and such....

Suggestions / comments (from first use):

1) i dont currently see any help or tutorial system in the program it self...This would be great for newbies......or for example Import delve button has a tooltip or link to the Delve section in settings tab...
2) Tool tips might be good also in addition to 1) or instead of.. an option to turn this on and off in settings would be good i think too.
3) Daily Message. It currently informs you that there is a new version and top left of screen it tells you that you have the latest version. Perhaps one could check the other and change message accordingly? or if out of date offer update function?
4) select your last edited template and you click load template. perhaps add double click function?
5) Item type - Ancient copper necklace for example: is a quest...perhaps the need for a quest category and some kind of quest info tool tip could be implemented. Start NPC location etc.
6) Like the Bonuses tab for seeing the items stats. you coudl tool tip this over the paper doll items slot...
7) rather than a yellow box denoting the item slot is filled maybe use the games UI icons for the slots or some kind of generic image...
8) Some kind of UI theme customising would be great.

Please dont take this as any kind of critisim on your hard work. Thus Program is by far the best i have ever used.... and i tried them all and resorted back to using korts 1.45 and doing quickbar loading the hacked way.

Great job keep it up..
Thu 25 Apr 2019 1:08 PM by nastrand
How close do you think before it starts doing the predictions for crafted gear to max out the stats after obtaining your ROG's? I am on my 5th 50 toon and I also have to break out Loki and input everything I have done with your awesome program to fill out my SC and then I put that back manually into your program.

Is there a better way until your programs does the maths?
Thu 25 Apr 2019 2:15 PM by Zenkar
Devastated wrote:
Thu 25 Apr 2019 6:39 AM
I just got this program and im totally overwhelmed how good it is so far. GREAT JOB..........They should enlist you to do some UI rebuild for better Resolutions and update some UI mechanics like adaptors and such....

1) i dont currently see any help or tutorial system in the program it self...This would be great for newbies......or for example Import delve button has a tooltip or link to the Delve section in settings tab...
2) Tool tips might be good also in addition to 1) or instead of.. an option to turn this on and off in settings would be good i think too.
3) Daily Message. It currently informs you that there is a new version and top left of screen it tells you that you have the latest version. Perhaps one could check the other and change message accordingly? or if out of date offer update function?
4) select your last edited template and you click load template. perhaps add double click function?
5) Item type - Ancient copper necklace for example: is a quest...perhaps the need for a quest category and some kind of quest info tool tip could be implemented. Start NPC location etc.
6) Like the Bonuses tab for seeing the items stats. you coudl tool tip this over the paper doll items slot...
7) rather than a yellow box denoting the item slot is filled maybe use the games UI icons for the slots or some kind of generic image...

Please dont take this as any kind of critisim on your hard work. Thus Program is by far the best i have ever used.... and i tried them all and resorted back to using korts 1.45 and doing quickbar loading the hacked way.

Great job keep it up..
Thanks for the feedback!

Some of these items I can definitely add for next release. However some items above were designed that way intentionally. I won't get into a long reply, but you are welcome to PM and we can talk more about the above items
Thu 25 Apr 2019 2:21 PM by Zenkar
nastrand wrote:
Thu 25 Apr 2019 1:08 PM
How close do you think before it starts doing the predictions for crafted gear to max out the stats after obtaining your ROG's? I am on my 5th 50 toon and I also have to break out Loki and input everything I have done with your awesome program to fill out my SC and then I put that back manually into your program.

Honestly I do not know how long it will take more before finishing. The interface for it is finished (see version 6.76) but the calculation part is by far the most complicated part of the program. It could take me a week, it could take me a month.

There are many variables to consider that most people don't even think about. If I ruin even one person's template, then I'd feel pretty awful despite the number of successful templates. For example, Loki's will put HP on an instrument.... guess what happens when you are a bard and you are switching back and forth between weapons and instrument? You eat your Druid's DI.

There are other things as well obviously.... making sure attack skills are on the weapons, making sure the stats prioritized by the player are actually being prioritized, staying at 74/75 or going over cap-- tons of stuff.

I want to finish this so I can begin working on a damage meter, but if you have used Zenkcraft, you'd know i dont really half-ass anything so I will take as long as it needs
Thu 25 Apr 2019 3:12 PM by nastrand
Zenkar wrote:
Thu 25 Apr 2019 2:21 PM
nastrand wrote:

Honestly I do not know how long it will take more before finishing. The interface for it is finished (see version 6.76) but the calculation part is by far the most complicated part of the program. It could take me a week, it could take me a month.

There are many variables to consider that most people don't even think about. If I ruin even one person's template, then I'd feel pretty awful despite the number of successful templates. For example, Loki's will put HP on an instrument.... guess what happens when you are a bard and you are switching back and forth between weapons and instrument? You eat your Druid's DI.

There are other things as well obviously.... making sure attack skills are on the weapons, making sure the stats prioritized by the player are actually being prioritized, staying at 74/75 or going over cap-- tons of stuff.

I want to finish this so I can begin working on a damage meter, but if you have used Zenkcraft, you'd know i dont really half-ass anything so I will take as long as it needs

Oh yeah been using it since your first release. I appreciate the work you have put into it and cannot wait for what you come up with next. I was even showing it in action on my stream last night. I have a new 50 mentalist and was using it.

I am to the part where I need the calculations.

What are other people doing when they get to this point when using Zenkcraft? I just want to make sure I am doing it efficiently myself until the calculation part it completed in Zenkcraft.
Thu 25 Apr 2019 3:48 PM by Zenkar
nastrand wrote:
Thu 25 Apr 2019 3:12 PM
Zenkar wrote:
Thu 25 Apr 2019 2:21 PM
nastrand wrote:

Oh yeah been using it since your first release. I appreciate the work you have put into it and cannot wait for what you come up with next. I was even showing it in action on my stream last night. I have a new 50 mentalist and was using it.

I am to the part where I need the calculations.

What are other people doing when they get to this point when using Zenkcraft? I just want to make sure I am doing it efficiently myself until the calculation part it completed in Zenkcraft.
I really appreciate the feedback! I definitely enjoy programming and designing, but it's pretty cool to see the community getting a lot of use out of it.

Honestly I always do the calculation myself for my templates, and I know several people do as well. But it is a skill and takes time depending on how experienced you are, so I can understand why most people use auto calculation. A lot of people have 1 person in their guild do all the templates. But as far as the rest of the people, I am not sure

Thanks! I'll be sure to check out your stream sometime
Sat 27 Apr 2019 11:01 AM by Devastated
Zenkar wrote:
Thu 25 Apr 2019 2:15 PM
Devastated wrote:

Great job keep it up..
Thanks for the feedback!

Some of these items I can definitely add for next release. However some items above were designed that way intentionally. I won't get into a long reply, but you are welcome to PM and we can talk more about the above items

No thanks buddy i dont need to pm you...you jut concentrate on continuing your awesome job it looks and feels so intuitive i love it so far....

One issue though.. i got a crapish work pc and a descent one at home...when i got Zencraft open, i experience in some cases alot of PC slowness. especially if daoc is running.....is this program PC useage intensive or is it some kind of bug perhaps? dunno if anyone else having similar issues... could just be me i guess.
Sat 27 Apr 2019 2:07 PM by Zenkar
Devastated wrote:
Sat 27 Apr 2019 11:01 AM
Zenkar wrote:
Thu 25 Apr 2019 2:15 PM
Devastated wrote:

Great job keep it up..
Thanks for the feedback!

No thanks buddy i dont need to pm you...you jut concentrate on continuing your awesome job it looks and feels so intuitive i love it so far....

One issue though.. i got a crapish work pc and a descent one at home...when i got Zencraft open, i experience in some cases alot of PC slowness. especially if daoc is running.....is this program PC useage intensive or is it some kind of bug perhaps? dunno if anyone else having similar issues... could just be me i guess.
The program should require almost 0 resources from your CPU and should never slow down anything. Zenkcraft uses about 100mb of RAM while open, but the actual processing is minimal-- especially if its not doing anything.

If you see Zenkcraft using more CPU power than this in the Task Manager, let me know
Mon 29 Apr 2019 12:36 PM by Zenkar
Hi guys!

So the authentication token that I use for things like the message of the day, version checking, online templates, etc. have all been affected. This functionalities will not work until the newest version of Zenkcrarft is downloaded which has the new authentication.

The actual Zenkcraft program will still work as expected even without updating.
Wed 1 May 2019 6:52 AM by Tad
Bug: Acuity is not counted as Piety (at least for me). (Midgard, Kobold, Runemaster). Was wondering why I was 50 over cap in Game .

But dont get me wrong, I LOVE THIS TOOL!
Wed 1 May 2019 1:01 PM by Zenkar
Tad wrote:
Wed 1 May 2019 6:52 AM
Bug: Acuity is not counted as Piety (at least for me). (Midgard, Kobold, Runemaster). Was wondering why I was 50 over cap in Game .

But dont get me wrong, I LOVE THIS TOOL!
Yea this is probably the worst bug anyone has found.... For some reason Acuity wasn't being counted for the Runemaster.

I just released a new version with this problem corrected. If I see you on Mid, I'll throw you some plat for your template
Thu 2 May 2019 4:43 PM by Freedomcall
Some feather items seem to be missing, such as Kvasir's Sword of Blight(Mid)
Thu 2 May 2019 4:56 PM by Zenkar
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 4:43 PM
Hi!

All feather items are in the database. The item will not appear unless your class is set as a Shadowblade, since this item is usable only for Shadowblades.

Thanks!
Thu 2 May 2019 5:27 PM by Freedomcall
Zenkar wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 4:56 PM
Freedomcall wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 4:43 PM
Hi!

All feather items are in the database. The item will not appear unless your class is set as a Shadowblade, since this item is usable only for Shadowblades.

Thanks!

Oh, you are right. thx.
Thu 2 May 2019 7:53 PM by Kaseylol
Love this!

All magic skills for my alb cabalist displays half the utility (1 point in all magic is 10 util in app but 20 util in game) for rog items
Fri 3 May 2019 12:39 AM by Zenkar
Kaseylol wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 7:53 PM
Love this!

All magic skills for my alb cabalist displays half the utility (1 point in all magic is 10 util in app but 20 util in game) for rog items

Thanks!

There is an option in the settings menu that allows utility to by shown for single skill or multi skill. Utility will always be the same as DAoC!
Fri 3 May 2019 8:28 AM by Kaseylol
Zenkar wrote:
Fri 3 May 2019 12:39 AM
Kaseylol wrote:
Thu 2 May 2019 7:53 PM
Love this!

Thanks!

There is an option in the settings menu that allows utility to by shown for single skill or multi skill. Utility will always be the same as DAoC!

Aha that setting fixed it. Thanks a lot!
Sat 4 May 2019 2:50 PM by Nystra
First of all let me say that i really enjoy your SC-program, highly valuated.

The ID for the +1 all magic gem (raw Finesse Fervor Sigil) in Albion seems to be mixed up with the melee one though when using the Gems to Quickbar option. Keeps putting the melee one instead of the magic one on the bar.

Also, I'd like to ask for a few more quality of life changes:
- Could you change the stat/skill/resist bar colour when stats are massively overcapped? Let them go red or something the like.
- Could you change the window around so you can see up to 10 or so boni on an item without scrolling? Makes it a bit tedious if you have to add an item manually (thank god for the item import though!)
- Could you add a total cost for spellcrafting gems? Would make it easier if you're crafting for others.
- Could you add the class to the character name on the selection screen?

Lastly, I can't wait for the auto-calculate feature. Thanks so much for all your work!
Sun 5 May 2019 12:05 AM by Vennedra
Thanks for this great and ergonomic program.
Works fine for me !
Sun 5 May 2019 12:39 AM by Zenkar
Nystra wrote:
Sat 4 May 2019 2:50 PM
First of all let me say that i really enjoy your SC-program, highly valuated.

The ID for the +1 all magic gem (raw Finesse Fervor Sigil) in Albion seems to be mixed up with the melee one though when using the Gems to Quickbar option. Keeps putting the melee one instead of the magic one on the bar.

Also, I'd like to ask for a few more quality of life changes:
- Could you change the stat/skill/resist bar colour when stats are massively overcapped? Let them go red or something the like.
- Could you change the window around so you can see up to 10 or so boni on an item without scrolling? Makes it a bit tedious if you have to add an item manually (thank god for the item import though!)
- Could you add a total cost for spellcrafting gems? Would make it easier if you're crafting for others.
- Could you add the class to the character name on the selection screen?

Lastly, I can't wait for the auto-calculate feature. Thanks so much for all your work!

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll look into these items.
Thu 9 May 2019 10:05 AM by Devastated
Another Sugestion buddy for this amazing program.

When you export quickbars to game file you have placed a Macro button telling user which slot its for, LEG, ARMS etc AWSOME.... If you could Add an Buy-1 /craftque buy upto 1, button next to those people could click gem then buy materials for each item making use of this great server feature....
Thu 9 May 2019 2:25 PM by Zenkar
Devastated wrote:
Thu 9 May 2019 10:05 AM

When you export quickbars to game file you have placed a Macro button telling user which slot its for, LEG, ARMS etc AWSOME.... If you could Add an Buy-1 /craftque buy upto 1, button next to those people could click gem then buy materials for each item making use of this great server feature....
Thanks!

I thought about adding that initially, but I guess I just left it out. I'll add it for next release.
Thu 9 May 2019 2:27 PM by Halma
Devastated wrote:

Wouldn't do "upto", just buy 1.
If you want to craft a couple of gems at once you will end up with not enough material because the "upto" prevented some materials being bought (if you need the same mats for two different gems).
But you can just put your own macro on a different quickbar that should solve your problem.
Fri 10 May 2019 1:27 AM by Assyx
I got a question about the "Gems to quickbar" function. I tried it now Multiple Times.

- Slots marked as Spellcraft
- Items to add gemms for -> correct
- Gem Positions -> correct
- Start Positions -> tried Quickbar 1-3 and mutliple pages

- Choosen my ini file: C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Roaming\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\phoenix\MyToon-41.ini

Then i tried mulitple different aproaches:
- Clicked set hotbars
- Relogged -> no gems in hotbar

- Logged to char scren
- Clicked set hotbars
- Logged in toon -> no gems in hotbar

- Closed the client
- Clicked set hotbars

So, what do i miss?
Fri 10 May 2019 5:23 AM by Devastated
Halma wrote:
Thu 9 May 2019 2:27 PM
Devastated wrote:

Wouldn't do "upto", just buy 1.
If you want to craft a couple of gems at once you will end up with not enough material because the "upto" prevented some materials being bought (if you need the same mats for two different gems).
But you can just put your own macro on a different quickbar that should solve your problem.

Very Good Point
Fri 10 May 2019 5:28 AM by Devastated
I know its not complete yet but,
If you are working on say an infiltrator. that uses multiple weapons, under left hand / mainland you have tick box for selecting both at same time right?
So if you have say multiple weapons, it would be good if you could for example have extra slot or 2 under left hand mainhalnd so you can insert item stats and click various combinations to see how Template stats work out etc.... Think this would need to be considered for auto template too....

Currently SC is manual for me but i have to change each weapon in MH / LH then check stats because i cant use ranged or 2H slot as it wont let me click wielded for both..

Also if you are in a template and click HOME button, takes you to main screen...you cant go back forward to the template you was just on without selecting it and reloading template...

Still great job btw love this program..
Fri 10 May 2019 8:03 PM by Zenkar
Assyx wrote:
Fri 10 May 2019 1:27 AM
I got a question about the "Gems to quickbar" function. I tried it now Multiple Times.

- Slots marked as Spellcraft
- Items to add gemms for -> correct
- Gem Positions -> correct
- Start Positions -> tried Quickbar 1-3 and mutliple pages

- Choosen my ini file: C:\Users\MyUserName\AppData\Roaming\Electronic Arts\Dark Age of Camelot\phoenix\MyToon-41.ini

Then i tried mulitple different aproaches:
- Clicked set hotbars
- Relogged -> no gems in hotbar

- Logged to char scren
- Clicked set hotbars

- Closed the client
- Clicked set hotbars

So, what do i miss?
Hello!

Did you get the success message in green after you hit the button?
If so, I'm not sure and would need to investigate.
If not, it has to do with privileges most likely and needs to be ran as an administrator in order to write / rewrite that .ini file.

I haven't had anyone with issues for gems to hotbar.

Feel free to message me on discord, I've solved quite a few problems for people.
Tue 14 May 2019 9:38 AM by Albinou
Hello,

Firstable, thank you for your software.
Is it possible to have the material list? I spend more time to buy gem than to do it.
Maybe another solution gonna be to /buy all materials to the merchant?

Some craft client use others software, we Can think about have website very simple for them to create the template themselves and to send to the spellcrafter.
Of course in the website you invite them to download the software
Tue 14 May 2019 2:02 PM by Zenkar
Albinou wrote:
Tue 14 May 2019 9:38 AM
Hello,

Firstable, thank you for your software.
Is it possible to have the material list? I spend more time to buy gem than to do it.
Maybe another solution gonna be to /buy all materials to the merchant?

Some craft client use others software, we Can think about have website very simple for them to create the template themselves and to send to the spellcrafter.
Of course in the website you invite them to download the software
Hello!

A materials list has been suggested and would be relatively easy, but it is incredibly data-heavy-- meaning I need the cost of every gem type, at every level, for every realm. It would take me an absurd amount of time to do it by hand, so I basically need the information in a usable form. I did the same thing for the gem names and the hotbar keycode.... I didn't go to each realm and copy each key code. That woulda taken weeks. Instead, someone found a database for me and I added it in a couple of hours.

The /buy all command suggested is a server command. There is nothing I can do for this. I can add the buttons to be macros, but the same thing can still be accomplished by just creating your own macro.

Thanks!
Wed 15 May 2019 10:55 AM by Thyestefles
Does this take into account racial resists in the 26?
Wed 15 May 2019 1:28 PM by lurker
Can’t you upload a version using just plain .zip? Or some other format so I don’t have to install 7zip on my machine pls?
Thu 16 May 2019 1:10 PM by Zenkar
Thyestefles wrote:
Wed 15 May 2019 10:55 AM
Does this take into account racial resists in the 26?
Check the settings It can be toggled
Thu 16 May 2019 1:11 PM by Zenkar
lurker wrote:
Wed 15 May 2019 1:28 PM
Can’t you upload a version using just plain .zip? Or some other format so I don’t have to install 7zip on my machine pls?
Should be able to use winzip.
Thu 16 May 2019 1:42 PM by lurker
I want to use windows explorer. Who installs a 3rp party zip tool nowerdays!?

No need to worry i used this... https://convertio.co/7z-zip/
Sat 18 May 2019 6:58 AM by Breathaan
Zenkar wrote:
Sun 5 May 2019 12:39 AM
Nystra wrote:
Sat 4 May 2019 2:50 PM

Thanks for the feedback!

I'll look into these items.

If you have messed with the +all melee/magic gems to qbar, still seems wonky, the magic loads the melee and the melee loads (I'm forgetting atm) something like etched aquamarine eye.
Still awesome tool tho.
Sat 18 May 2019 3:48 PM by Zenkar
New version out with some requested changes and a fix for the Albion +all magic and melee gems.

Also was able to add support for Mac and Linux (please let me know if any problems for these platforms).
Wed 22 May 2019 1:22 PM by TigerZtyle
When i have Zenkcraft open and daoc open at the same time, im not able to move at all in game. Acctualy i cant do anything ingame. Its not like daoc crashes, when i close zenkcraft everything starts to work again. Any idea what is wrong?
Wed 22 May 2019 1:34 PM by Zenkar
TigerZtyle wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 1:22 PM
When i have Zenkcraft open and daoc open at the same time, im not able to move at all in game. Acctualy i cant do anything ingame. Its not like daoc crashes, when i close zenkcraft everything starts to work again. Any idea what is wrong?

Hah never heard of anything like that. Zenkcraft is a very small program with very minimal processing and doesn't interfere with any other applications or programs.

Check the task manager and make sure nothing looks fishy there. Trying running Zenkcraft in administrator mode as well if possible. Otherwise, you are welcome to PM on discord and I can probably solve the issue.

Thanks!
Fri 24 May 2019 11:53 AM by georgie
A quick bug report regarding deleting saved templates, didn't see it mentioned elsewhere.

If you click the bin button of the template you wish to delete before highlighting the template itself, it will delete the currently highlighted template despite asking for confirmation of deletion for the template you do want to delete.

For example:
You have three templates; a, b and c.
You load the Zenkcraft program and template 'a' is automatically highlighted (in bright blue), you decide to delete template 'c' so click on the bin icon. Zenkcraft asks if you're sure you want to delete 'c' and you confirm. Template 'a' vanishes. Oops.

Still love the program though.
Fri 24 May 2019 1:07 PM by Zenkar
georgie wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 11:53 AM
A quick bug report regarding deleting saved templates, didn't see it mentioned elsewhere.

If you click the bin button of the template you wish to delete before highlighting the template itself, it will delete the currently highlighted template despite asking for confirmation of deletion for the template you do want to delete.

For example:
You have three templates; a, b and c.
You load the Zenkcraft program and template 'a' is automatically highlighted (in bright blue), you decide to delete template 'c' so click on the bin icon. Zenkcraft asks if you're sure you want to delete 'c' and you confirm. Template 'a' vanishes. Oops.

Still love the program though.

Ah, interesting. I am fixing this now, apologies if it caused you to delete the wrong template.

Edit: Just posted new version with a fix and some other updates. Much appreciated georgie!

Thanks a lot for letting me know!
Fri 31 May 2019 10:35 AM by Gorgoroth
Amazing tool, Thanks a ton for creating it!

Made it really easy to create my Template. I am looking forward to the Auto complete Template function.
Tue 4 Jun 2019 9:01 PM by Lostage
Thanks for making this! I think there's something wrong with the 7z version, though
Wed 5 Jun 2019 3:21 AM by Zenkar
Lostage wrote:
Tue 4 Jun 2019 9:01 PM
Thanks for making this! I think there's something wrong with the 7z version, though

Worked fine for me. Tested on my work laptop with no previous download.

Any info on what is wrong?

Thanks!
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:55 PM by Cadebrennus
Is there a way to save items once they are in the spellcraft calculator, similar to Gearbunny X? Or do I have to re-import every time I want to swap ROG items?
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:59 PM by Zenkar
Cadebrennus wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:55 PM
Is there a way to save items once they are in the spellcraft calculator, similar to Gearbunny X? Or do I have to re-import every time I want to swap ROG items?

I plan to add a database of items you can add/remove from.

But in all honestly, the auto-delve tool is only 1-2 more clicks (assuming you have the item) so most people don't really need an inventory within Zenkcraft. But I do agree it would help and make things easier, and is a good idea

I have been a bit busy lately so I am not sure when I'll be able to add it.

Thanks!
Thu 6 Jun 2019 5:21 PM by Cadebrennus
Zenkar wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:59 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Wed 5 Jun 2019 8:55 PM

I plan to add a database of items you can add/remove from.

But in all honestly, the auto-delve tool is only 1-2 more clicks (assuming you have the item) so most people don't really need an inventory within Zenkcraft. But I do agree it would help and make things easier, and is a good idea

I have been a bit busy lately so I am not sure when I'll be able to add it.

Thanks!

Thanks for responding. I'm used to using Gearbunny which has a window showing all of the items you've chosen to work with in a particular slot. What's good about that is you can quickly click on any item in the window to see how each one affects your template. It was a good way to quickly sort through a myriad of potential template drops and ROGs in order to narrow down choices very efficiently.
Mon 10 Jun 2019 6:16 PM by stullsanders
You app really helped me. This was my first attempt at a template and the program made it all click for me and it was easy to use.

I got my armor spell crafted for my Cabalist, now i need to get procs added. Should I just go with heal procs? How much plat per item is typically needed?

Thanks - Thauk Albion Cabby
Mon 10 Jun 2019 10:15 PM by Zenkar
stullsanders wrote:
Mon 10 Jun 2019 6:16 PM
You app really helped me. This was my first attempt at a template and the program made it all click for me and it was easy to use.

I got my armor spell crafted for my Cabalist, now i need to get procs added. Should I just go with heal procs? How much plat per item is typically needed?

Thanks - Thauk Albion Cabby
Glad that it helped!

A mix of heal and ablatives is best. The price is about 250-350g each, but its been a while. An alchemist will be able to tell you more.
Sat 15 Jun 2019 10:10 AM by Sotor
Great work .

Greets Sotor
Sun 23 Jun 2019 10:19 PM by darbingus
stullsanders wrote:
Mon 10 Jun 2019 6:16 PM

Ablative proc costs 254g base + 150g of ashes
Mending proc costs 276g base + 200g of ashes

Then it depends on how much the alch upcharges
Fri 12 Jul 2019 9:53 PM by Chaskha
The 7z link seems to provide the sources and the build inside is from 1st of april (while the winzip is 1st may).
I use the build 6.93 which claims there is a new version but I cannot find it.

I also had a strange bug after uploading my hotbars, I had to delete the -41.ini otherwise my character was no longer loading (DAoC exit at loading this specific char).
I kept the znk file if you need it (Chaskha#7260 over discord).

Awesome tool, the upload hotbars changed my life as a SCer and then I discovered the delve import... man, this is so nice. Congratulations on your work.
Sat 13 Jul 2019 3:20 PM by Zenkar
Chaskha wrote:
Fri 12 Jul 2019 9:53 PM
The 7z link seems to provide the sources and the build inside is from 1st of april (while the winzip is 1st may).
I use the build 6.93 which claims there is a new version but I cannot find it.

I also had a strange bug after uploading my hotbars, I had to delete the -41.ini otherwise my character was no longer loading (DAoC exit at loading this specific char).
I kept the znk file if you need it (Chaskha#7260 over discord).

Awesome tool, the upload hotbars changed my life as a SCer and then I discovered the delve import... man, this is so nice. Congratulations on your work.

Thanks, I'll look into this!
Sat 20 Jul 2019 4:21 PM by Gloobi
Is there a new version since 6.98? i was eagerly waiting for a couple features before templating my toons
Sun 21 Jul 2019 12:48 AM by Zenkar
Gloobi wrote:
Sat 20 Jul 2019 4:21 PM
Is there a new version since 6.98? i was eagerly waiting for a couple features before templating my toons

Hi there!

So I had planned to add a few more things to Zenkcraft, but I actually tore my ACL playing tennis about 3 weeks ago, so I haven't been able to sit at a desk very long. It will take me about 6 months to recover, so I don't see myself being able to add anything else.

I do apologize, as I was hoping to finish Zenkcraft since it is so close and pretty popular-- but my life unfortunately came to a screeching halt with this knee injury.

Thanks for using Zenkcraft tho!
Mon 22 Jul 2019 3:47 AM by Runix3
Hi Folks,

So has anyone seen this error message when attempting to launch the app? I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error message. It says

"Runtime Error!

Program:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

I have most of the VC++ Runtime Libraries installed. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 1903.

Thanks.
Mon 22 Jul 2019 7:42 AM by Leandrys
Nop, never seen that.
Mon 22 Jul 2019 1:37 PM by Zenkar
Runix3 wrote:
Mon 22 Jul 2019 3:47 AM
Hi Folks,

So has anyone seen this error message when attempting to launch the app? I get a Microsoft Visual C++ Runtime Error message. It says

"Runtime Error!

Program:

This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information"

I have most of the VC++ Runtime Libraries installed. I'm running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit Build 1903.

Thanks.

Make sure when running the .exe that the rest of the files are in the same folder. There are about 4-6 files besides the .exe that must be in the same folder.

If this does not fix it, send me a message on Discord.
Zenkar#4653
Mon 29 Jul 2019 12:50 AM by Gloobi
feel better soon Zenkar!
Mon 29 Jul 2019 5:51 PM by Azoku
Is there a way to create a database of our rogs for this program?
Mon 29 Jul 2019 10:04 PM by Zenkar
Azoku wrote:
Mon 29 Jul 2019 5:51 PM
Is there a way to create a database of our rogs for this program?

That was actually what I was working on before my injury
Tue 30 Jul 2019 1:00 AM by Boltman
Will this, or is it in your planning, to have it create the template like Loki's does? Like running the algorithm to maximize the points and stats put into your crafted items?
Tue 30 Jul 2019 1:43 AM by Zenkar
Boltman wrote:
Tue 30 Jul 2019 1:00 AM
Will this, or is it in your planning, to have it create the template like Loki's does? Like running the algorithm to maximize the points and stats put into your crafted items?

It is planned and is apart of the UI, but not functioning. I have it close to finished but has a few bugs I am fixing. And unfortunately will not be able to work on it for some time.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 9:36 AM by Leandrys
I think there's a little mistake in IP with +1 all magic (and melee therefore i guess), IP in Zenkcraft is shown at 1.0 but it should be 0.5 i think ?

In game it seems to be 0.5, i've been testing several times, just warning people who use ZNK, i know you might not be updating anymore, but this is a potential waste of space for "cranked" temp's, careful people.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 3:21 PM by Zenkar
Leandrys wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 9:36 AM
I think there's a little mistake in IP with +1 all magic (and melee therefore i guess), IP in Zenkcraft is shown at 1.0 but it should be 0.5 i think ?

In game it seems to be 0.5, i've been testing several times, just warning people who use ZNK, i know you might not be updating anymore, but this is a potential waste of space for "cranked" temp's, careful people.

I think you may be mistaken. It has always been this way since it was adding to Phoenix's spellcrafting around April or May.

I do considerable research for all of Zenkcraft's calculations. Do you have any concrete proof to contradict this?

There are also about 25 new Zenkcraft templates made each day on version 6.98, so I am certain someone would have spotted an error like this.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 6:47 PM by Leandrys
I've double checked earlier, there's a mistake yep, +1 all magic has the same value than all other + skill gems, gonna upload a video a bit later, in game SC'ing costs me less IP than using ZNK.

(Or is my ZNk bugged ?)
Thu 1 Aug 2019 6:58 PM by Zenkar
https://imgur.com/a/eaGhOjc

Just need a screen shot or two.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 9:32 PM by Leandrys

See the difference between IG logs and ZNk's ones ? 33 IP on ZNK, 32 (.5) IG, this is the same every time a +all skills gem is added, base IP value climbs to 1.0 while its real one is 0.5, just like the standard +1 skill gems.

TBH, i did notice this problem months ago, really should have reported it much earlier.

EDIT : Btw, "AVALONION"
Thu 1 Aug 2019 11:26 PM by Zenkar
Leandrys wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 9:32 PM

See the difference between IG logs and ZNk's ones ? 33 IP on ZNK, 32 (.5) IG, this is the same every time a +all skills gem is added, base IP value climbs to 1.0 while its real one is 0.5, just like the standard +1 skill gems.

TBH, i did notice this problem months ago, really should have reported it much earlier.

EDIT : Btw, "AVALONION"

Intersting, thanks!
Sun 4 Aug 2019 6:11 PM by Scael
Hi Zenkar,

thank you for the good work.
Howerver, there is one feaature, that I was missing from the first glance.

Some years back on the live servers I was using Moras - as far as I remember. There was a "crafter export" including a shopping list for the template with the total amounts for each ingredient.

For me as a crafter, this would be a really helpful feature. Do you feel you have the time to include something like it?

Thanks and best regards
Scael
Mon 5 Aug 2019 3:08 PM by Zenkar
Scael wrote:
Sun 4 Aug 2019 6:11 PM
Hi Zenkar,

thank you for the good work.
Howerver, there is one feaature, that I was missing from the first glance.

Some years back on the live servers I was using Moras - as far as I remember. There was a "crafter export" including a shopping list for the template with the total amounts for each ingredient.

For me as a crafter, this would be a really helpful feature. Do you feel you have the time to include something like it?

Thanks and best regards
Scael

Hello!

Ingredients were not included for Zenkcraft because of the /craftqueue buy command. With the crafting commands Phoenix added, there should really never be a time that you would need to buy ingredients; instead creating a /craftqueue buy macro and clicking on the gem is faster, easier, and safer from mistakes.

Unfortunately I had a serious knee injury (torn ACL) and am going into surgery soon (next week or so) and can not really sit at a computer to make such an update anyway. The recovery time for my accident is about 6 months.

Also I'd like to note-- even if I did have the availability for such an enhancement, this is something that is about 10% programming and 90% data. I can program it and add it to Zenkcraft in just a few hours, but I can not individually add every single gem and its ingredients. That would take me weeks for all 3 realms, so that is not going to happen. If someone simply supplied me with the data that I can parse, then most of the work would be done. However I have been unable to find such data and no one has been able to supply it to me.

Thanks!
Tue 6 Aug 2019 4:08 PM by Scael
hi,
fair enough - i did not check the /craftqueue buy command carefully yet. Thank you for the feedback.

br scael
Tue 13 Aug 2019 10:38 AM by luktar
Is there any documentation in how the template files is structured, so i can make a Loki -> ZenCraft converter, or is there already such a thing?
Tue 13 Aug 2019 2:03 PM by Zenkar
luktar wrote:
Tue 13 Aug 2019 10:38 AM
Is there any documentation in how the template files is structured, so i can make a Loki -> ZenCraft converter, or is there already such a thing?

I don't believe this exists currently. I thought about adding converters for Moras, Lokis, and Korts, but never made it to that.

Send me a message on discord and i can give you my data structure

Zenkar#4653
Mon 19 Aug 2019 4:24 PM by Glelle-Instaguard
Heya

Got a Problem here with Zenkcraft, i startet the Program with an Template but i cant Import Items, just stays on Delve Item.
I can see the Chatlog Items but nothing happens in the Programm so far, may any tipp here ?^^
Mon 19 Aug 2019 6:12 PM by Zenkar
Glelle-Instaguard wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 4:24 PM
Heya

Got a Problem here with Zenkcraft, i startet the Program with an Template but i cant Import Items, just stays on Delve Item.
I can see the Chatlog Items but nothing happens in the Programm so far, may any tipp here ?^^

Hello!

Go to the Import Delve tab in the settings, and make sure the chat.log file is selected in the file picker. There are instructions within this menu.

It is possible that because of the naming paths for common folders like "My Documents" are different for each language, it may not be correctly finding the chat.log file automatically-- so you will need to manually select it.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 8:07 PM by Glelle-Instaguard
I did relocate the path, tryd several things, i can see the items in the chat log but the programm doesnt do anything.
Mon 19 Aug 2019 10:09 PM by Zenkar
Glelle-Instaguard wrote:
Mon 19 Aug 2019 8:07 PM
I did relocate the path, tryd several things, i can see the items in the chat log but the programm doesnt do anything.

Hm.... I have never heard of an issue like this. I will have to look into this more.
Tue 20 Aug 2019 8:16 AM by Cadebrennus
Excellent work! I have one question/request. Would it be possible to include a save feature for items that have already been imported? I like to hotswap items in the same slot to compare numbers before moving on to spellcraft slots. I'm talking about a window like the one Gearbunny has (example image linked here is showing a variety of items for "Two-handed slot selections" in the middle of the image)

Sat 24 Aug 2019 8:55 PM by Zenkar
Cadebrennus wrote:
Tue 20 Aug 2019 8:16 AM
Excellent work! I have one question/request. Would it be possible to include a save feature for items that have already been imported? I like to hotswap items in the same slot to compare numbers before moving on to spellcraft slots. I'm talking about a window like the one Gearbunny has (example image linked here is showing a variety of items for "Two-handed slot selections" in the middle of the image)

Hello!

This feature was planned to be added, but I had surgery on my knee from an ACL tear so I am unable to sit at a desk these days. Unfortunately I will not be able to add much else to Zenkcraft after working on it for about 4 months.
Sun 25 Aug 2019 7:21 AM by Cadebrennus
Zenkar wrote:
Sat 24 Aug 2019 8:55 PM
Cadebrennus wrote:
Tue 20 Aug 2019 8:16 AM

Hello!

This feature was planned to be added, but I had surgery on my knee from an ACL tear so I am unable to sit at a desk these days. Unfortunately I will not be able to add much else to Zenkcraft after working on it for about 4 months.

No problem bud. Speaking as a disabled Veteran, I know how very important it is to take injuries and rehabilitation seriously. Regardless of what Zenkcraft has or doesn't have, it is by far the easiest SC program I've ever used, and I'm sure that most spellcrafters on Phoenix would agree. Thanks again for all of your hard work.
Tue 3 Sep 2019 2:44 PM by Freedomcall
Archaic Granite Short Sword from Dartmoor seems to be missing.
Hope you get well soon btw!

Edit : Sword of Sorrow and Basalt Sword of Anarchy also seems to be missing.(Alb fz item)
Wed 4 Sep 2019 4:07 PM by Zenkar
Freedomcall wrote:
Tue 3 Sep 2019 2:44 PM
Archaic Granite Short Sword from Dartmoor seems to be missing.
Hope you get well soon btw!

Edit : Sword of Sorrow and Basalt Sword of Anarchy also seems to be missing.(Alb fz item)

Must be new. I went through every feather item for every merchant for all 3 realms.

I'll see about adding it.
Mon 9 Sep 2019 7:36 AM by crilad
I tried to use ZenkCraft on my Windows 7 32bit Computer, but the Programm was not started.
Is it only useable wit 64bit versions of Windows?
Or is there any possibility to use it with a 32bit Version too?
Mon 9 Sep 2019 2:55 PM by Zenkar
crilad wrote:
Mon 9 Sep 2019 7:36 AM
I tried to use ZenkCraft on my Windows 7 32bit Computer, but the Programm was not started.

Hmmm, I believe it will only run on 64 bit. I have never tested it on a 32 bit.

Unfortunately, this is how Unity builds the application. I don't believe there is a way to change it to a 32 bit application, but I can look into it.

Thanks!
Tue 10 Sep 2019 5:23 AM by crilad
Zenkar wrote:
Mon 9 Sep 2019 2:55 PM
crilad wrote:
Mon 9 Sep 2019 7:36 AM

Hmmm, I believe it will only run on 64 bit. I have never tested it on a 32 bit.

Unfortunately, this is how Unity builds the application. I don't believe there is a way to change it to a 32 bit application, but I can look into it.

Thanks!

Thanks a lot!
I hope you can do it
Sun 15 Sep 2019 11:48 AM by Chaskha
@zenkar I told you once I had a .znk that I uploaded to the quickbars and after that, I couldn't log in with the specific character.
I got it again and found out the issue comes from adding a gem with +11 Power (my SCer is Hibernian dunno if this changes anything).
Got rid of the power gems and put some quickness instead as a way around then replaced by the correct +11 in game.

So not a blocker but if it happens to people without a clue, they may freak out :=)
Wed 2 Oct 2019 6:29 PM by Devastated
They added some items to the feather merchants but tbh the import function is so fast and easy its almost as quick to just import item...
shame the auto calc isnt going to be done but its stil lthe best sc calcx i ever used.........
Sun 13 Oct 2019 3:57 AM by Christo
Any idea why when I open the .exe file it loads but crashes afterwards?
Thu 31 Oct 2019 8:25 AM by Devastated
i saw a post above about granite short sword missing, i think thats because it recently because a feather item and prior to that was a farmed mob. its so easy to import items on the fly that i dont care for library anyways...

That being said i found a bug....i have according to the program the latest file. now im not sure why but check this screen shot out. i think the imbue points for all mele weapon skills might be wrong / the cause of this error. i know it can be sceed as i have already done it. says on program its 38/37.5 but i crafted it twice to be sure on mp..
hmm dont know why , but i cant get picture to upload / show

Anyways stats were:
1 all mele
28 con
28 dex
25 quick
Shows as 38/37.5
Sat 7 Dec 2019 6:52 PM by LrdRahl
Any words on updates to this, like the autocraft feature specifically?
Sat 14 Dec 2019 5:09 AM by Rbuur
Unfortunately i dont think so. Tried contacting Zenkar on Discord, seems he's too busy with real life.
Thu 6 Feb 2020 2:26 PM by Dakkhon
I just installed this and it's great. Very easy to learn and it has some templates already there from other gracious folks willing to share. Since I am not a crafter but need suits this is awesome. TYVM!!
Thu 6 Feb 2020 6:15 PM by Amaday
I really like it for the most part. I’ve had great luck with my first 2 templates I made. The last one I made was a Thid toon. I put it in as a level 20 toon. When I sc’d the template I couldn’t imbue half the gems. Then I moved back to a 50. I delved 2 jewel slots properly but the rest of the slots delved as the cloak. Otherwise it’s a pretty awesome program!
Fri 7 Feb 2020 11:17 AM by Dakkhon
Ok how do I get the temp to like note pad so I can put it on Discord for crafter to make? I found the file but its coded still or something.
Fri 7 Feb 2020 2:27 PM by Cadebrennus
LrdRahl wrote:
Sat 7 Dec 2019 6:52 PM
Any words on updates to this, like the autocraft feature specifically?

Put everything together as best as you can on Zenkcraft, leaving the crafted out for now. Open up LOKI and copy the total stats over. I put the combined stats on one or two pieces of jewelry in LOKI. Then select the crafted pieces and their respective qualities (99 or 100) and let LOKI autocraft it for you. Input the crafted pieces into Zenkcraft and adjust fire from there.
Thu 12 Mar 2020 11:33 PM by Frigzy
Is there any way to get the crafting report with all the gems and materials like u do on Loki using Zenkcraft?

Love the tool, this is just the last thing missing since I can't figure out how to import gems to bar properly.
Fri 13 Mar 2020 7:25 AM by Astaa
Anyone know of a way to change the resolution? On a 4k monitor it only has 1 windowed option, which is way too small, or full screen, which is way too big.

Other than that, great bit of software.
Fri 20 Mar 2020 11:30 AM by Tigin
some one send me a link in the past on discord for a porgram to convert loki reports to .znk files but lost the track before i had a chance to test it .

any one using this program and has a link to download it ?

Thanks
Sat 21 Mar 2020 3:06 PM by Ambron
Suggestion for Zenkcraft:

Implement the possibility to create a temporary/char-specific database. So you could use "import delve" to fill the database with items from the housing and just play around in zenkcraft without having to search and importing the items again and again to try if it works.
Tue 24 Mar 2020 3:12 PM by swakelen
Does this only run on 64bit version of Windows10? Will not run on my PC, comes up with compatibility issue
Sun 29 Mar 2020 11:54 AM by Shalee
any hope on the auto calculator?
Mon 30 Mar 2020 4:22 PM by Kabouik
Can you please provide some instructions on how to run Zenkcraft on Linux? I tried `mono ZenkCraft.exe` but it complained about "ZenkCraft.exe not containing a valid CIL image". I could run it with Wine, but that would defeat the point.
Mon 27 Apr 2020 2:58 PM by gotwqqd
Does anyone make a Calc for Android or better yet iPad app?

Can this be made into app?
Mon 27 Apr 2020 3:04 PM by Sepplord
gotwqqd wrote:
Mon 27 Apr 2020 2:58 PM

Yes ofcourse...it is quite simple isn't it?
An APP is nothing else than a Program...

Can "I" make it into an App though is definite No
Mon 27 Apr 2020 3:31 PM by gotwqqd
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 27 Apr 2020 3:04 PM
gotwqqd wrote:

My point is
Can it EASILY be converted into an app for portable device
Wed 13 May 2020 11:37 PM by Govec
Any chance to get an import option for files of other spellcrafting calculators? Zenkcraft seems to be the only solid way to set up the quickbars for crafting the gems. But I often run into customers that want to send loki files or kort reports. German players still use Moras a lot. So it would be great to have way to handle those files. The reports often are very similar, so there might be a way to deal with that.

That would be great
Thu 14 May 2020 2:29 AM by dbeattie71
To bad it’s not open source.
Mon 18 May 2020 8:04 AM by Govec
Well I am not a programmer, but as far as I understand XML-Files I don't think we have to alter the Zenkcraft Calculator. All we need is a XSLT to translate the .mox or .mmr files into the .znk structure.

All of these formats are XML. I guess if someone here around is used to handling XML could script that. Unfortunately I am not
Tue 2 Jun 2020 11:23 PM by Zenkar
Hi guys!

Sorry that I haven't made any updates or posted in a while. I ended up tearing my ACL last year (I think I posted but it got buried somewhere) and had to stop for a couple months.

I'm actually making my own game now, so I likely am not going to update Zenkcraft anymore. It was a great little project I made in my spare time for a great community, but I can't tear myself away from this game I'm developing.

I won't make it open source, HOWEVER I will share the Unity build file to anyone that knows Unity and is willing to work on the application. I want to maintain ownership and approve all updates, but I would love to have someone work on it and take some credit for improvements. Contact me on discord for more info.

Also since this is made in unity, it can be built on basically any platform, including smartphones and iPads. Even consoles likes ps4 and Wii. It just takes time to change how the inputs work. which isn't likely since there is no current developer for this.

Thanks again everyone
Wed 3 Jun 2020 4:31 AM by dbeattie71
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 27 Apr 2020 3:04 PM
gotwqqd wrote:

If it was written correctly it wouldn’t be difficult.
Wed 3 Jun 2020 4:32 AM by dbeattie71
Govec wrote:
Wed 13 May 2020 11:37 PM
Any chance to get an import option for files of other spellcrafting calculators? Zenkcraft seems to be the only solid way to set up the quickbars for crafting the gems. But I often run into customers that want to send loki files or kort reports. German players still use Moras a lot. So it would be great to have way to handle those files. The reports often are very similar, so there might be a way to deal with that.

That would be great

Loki 2.0 does it perfectly.
Sun 14 Jun 2020 8:08 PM by Govec
dbeattie71 wrote:
Wed 3 Jun 2020 4:32 AM

can you provide or recommend a solid download link for loki 2.0 ?
Sun 14 Jun 2020 9:36 PM by dbeattie71
Govec wrote:
Sun 14 Jun 2020 8:08 PM
dbeattie71 wrote:
Wed 3 Jun 2020 4:32 AM

can you provide or recommend a solid download link for loki 2.0 ?

I compressed my stuff and put it on google drive.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1izwmCzCOqyWrNvCdLUG5ts4u-9VOczQ-?usp=sharing
Mon 15 Jun 2020 2:31 PM by Solong
i noticed yesterday, that on Midgard the +1 all magic gem is listed as "not implemented" on the bar, but it is craftbar when i put it on my bar manual.

maybe the same for the new 50 all focus gem from the patch today.

Will there be an update for Zenkcraft?
Tue 16 Jun 2020 7:28 AM by Aminita
Problem.. Hit Ring or gem... Rt click and hit import delve.. I never get the waiting for delve message.. waited over a minute.. Wiped program and tried again.. same thing. It used to work.. No more.
Any input is welcomed..
Thanks
Stan
Tue 16 Jun 2020 12:46 PM by andaleand91
Anyone know why its coming up faital error failed to load mono?
Sun 21 Jun 2020 11:50 PM by jhaerik
It's no Loki.

Great if you are an iPhone type though...

<cough>
Mon 22 Jun 2020 8:51 AM by Solong
Aminita wrote:
Tue 16 Jun 2020 7:28 AM
Problem.. Hit Ring or gem... Rt click and hit import delve.. I never get the waiting for delve message.. waited over a minute.. Wiped program and tried again.. same thing. It used to work.. No more.
Any input is welcomed..
Thanks
Stan

for me works fine

/chatlog
import delve
open info about ring
/chatlog
Mon 6 Jul 2020 7:25 PM by Trauma09
Would someone mind replying with the link to Download zenkcraft please? The one on the OP's post goes no where for me.
Tue 7 Jul 2020 12:07 AM by Solong
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1joot--zUVPqMmq5-urhaU4gTW9751iQb/view

just dont click on the link.. copy+paste works fine
Thu 9 Jul 2020 10:14 PM by Salahuddin
Hi

I have a laptop 11" (alienware M11XR3) and when i launch the application, i have an error resolution :

Switching to resolution 1000x700 failed, trying lower one
All resolution switches have failed
Screen: DX11 could not switch resolution (1000x700 fs=0 hz=0)

Where i can change the configuration ?

Thanks.
Thu 13 Aug 2020 5:51 PM by punahou
does the auto template feature work?
Thu 13 Aug 2020 5:52 PM by punahou
Dakkhon wrote:
Thu 6 Feb 2020 2:26 PM
I just installed this and it's great. Very easy to learn and it has some templates already there from other gracious folks willing to share. Since I am not a crafter but need suits this is awesome. TYVM!!

…. where do I find the templates that others have submitted
Tue 18 Aug 2020 9:36 AM by Blackiez
Error:
The All magic skill gem "is not implemented" on hib side when you load file to hotbars.
Any eta on this?
Mon 28 Sep 2020 3:07 PM by Chaskha
EDIT: Manually put back the exact same path for the log solved it. So NVM. Not deleting in case someone else gets this issue.
My Zenkcraft stopped importing delves. I verified the chat log, the log is updated correctly so, it seems, zenkcraft is not reading the file for some strange reason.
Any idea ?
Wed 28 Oct 2020 5:43 PM by Mortargent20
I am having a problem since today. The import delve isn't working anymore. I click on item in Zenk, chose import delve, then go in game, press chatlog, press info on item, press chatlog again, and nothing happens.

Anyone has an idea what to do in that case ? I tried relogging, changing toons and realms, using a /chatlog macro or typing it, nothing seems to work.

Edit : Someone helped me to solve that issue. In fact, for some reason, the path to the chatlog files had changed. So if it ever happens to anyone, go to Zenk settings, and check the chatlog path by pressing on the Manually Link Log.chat button.
Thu 19 Nov 2020 1:00 PM by keen
can you import kort or mora templates into zen?
Sat 21 Nov 2020 10:51 AM by s3b
keen wrote:
Thu 19 Nov 2020 1:00 PM
can you import kort or mora templates into zen?
nope
Sun 14 Feb 2021 5:34 AM by gomashio
Thank you for making this. Is there a GitHub link? I could see the data being super useful for other people making custom templating tools
Fri 5 Mar 2021 3:31 PM by Oelen
Hello,

Is it still work great ?

Thanks
Sat 6 Mar 2021 4:03 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Oelen wrote:
Fri 5 Mar 2021 3:31 PM
Hello,

Is it still work great ?

Thanks

Sure does.
Sun 7 Mar 2021 2:22 AM by Oelen
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Sat 6 Mar 2021 4:03 AM
Oelen wrote:
Fri 5 Mar 2021 3:31 PM
Hello,

Is it still work great ?

Thanks

Sure does.

Thanks
Mon 29 Mar 2021 10:18 PM by Belkiolle
Mortargent20 wrote:
Wed 28 Oct 2020 5:43 PM
I am having a problem since today. The import delve isn't working anymore. I click on item in Zenk, chose import delve, then go in game, press chatlog, press info on item, press chatlog again, and nothing happens.

Anyone has an idea what to do in that case ? I tried relogging, changing toons and realms, using a /chatlog macro or typing it, nothing seems to work.

Edit : Someone helped me to solve that issue. In fact, for some reason, the path to the chatlog files had changed. So if it ever happens to anyone, go to Zenk settings, and check the chatlog path by pressing on the Manually Link Log.chat button.

Mine is doing the same thing and I can't get it fixed. I've reset the chat log setting several times and it still doesn't work. I've uninstalled and resintalled Zenk a couple times.
Fri 16 Apr 2021 4:23 PM by Tontono
tried to make it fullscreen, now it stretched, but t he buttons appear to be calculated in windowed, so i cant click on anything. is there a way to reset it?
Tue 20 Apr 2021 9:40 PM by Grillo
When i click on the link to download nothing happens
Sun 25 Apr 2021 11:03 PM by sebbo
Grillo wrote:
Tue 20 Apr 2021 9:40 PM
When i click on the link to download nothing happens

Copy the text from the link and insert it in a new tab/window.
Tue 6 Jul 2021 1:26 PM by aLittleGamer
Great Tool, but i really miss a private item pool (smth. like Online DB but reflecting the items i own in my chest)
Wed 7 Jul 2021 1:04 PM by Ceen
It's nice, but can't compete with Loki if you want a cutting edge template.
The time you save by all those handy features, you spend x3 by manually choosing the stats rather than let an algorithm do it.
And in the end the algorithm knows best =)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Crafting or the latest topics