Re: Nightshade/Shadowblade - A Comical take on the game.

As for Hwaat's objective opinion , here's a nice little pic . Didnt even have to filter , these were all consecutive. As I said before, this clown equates getting PA'ed to someone using SL pot, kinda paranoid of him tbh. Btw notice how he says he uses SL pots all the time, isn't that just laughable :joy:

And if you're gonna compare a SB thats always solo , and surely you're not that stupid to deny that, to 3-5 mans that have never soloed since February when they started playing then maybe, just maybe ...and this might sound crazy, I know ... maybe you are butthurt so you lie to get people to hate on someone else, even if it doesnt change who you actually are.

Cya around garbos !

You idiot, that's not me saying that I use SL. If you'll actually look at it, and read... it's someone quoting me about YOU.. saying they used SL to find a NS. Fuck. I give up on you. And firstly, I never ever said you SL because you have PA'd me. I say you use SL because I physically see you do it all the time.

Brah, I don't read through that crap, I just checked your profile back then and that was the first page. And I was really amazed I missed all that whining. As for seeing me use them, surely you got a bunch of clips or something cus quite frankly, except for once time at Crau docks when you passed by me and I had already read your complaint and I did it pretty much in spite, I think you're full of shit.

But regardless, as the experienced NS you are and let's say I PAed you all the time (cus then whining that I just found you would be pretty much what a coward would do) , do you agree that a PA from a SB is just free stun immunity or not ?

As a disclaimer, SL pot vs me whenever lmao . Would be a dumb thing to whine about, the worse is what ... I get into a fight ? Color me surprised, thats why I go out to RvR.

thirian24 wrote:
Wed Oct 09, 2019 6:18 pm
I never ever cried OR whined about you PAing me. Ever.

But I digress, it's apparent that one can not have an argument with you as you're too dumb to do so.

GL cya around.
So you're just clueless ...I thought so

I think you need a tutorial in what poisons do and when they do it on Phoenix. Judging by your stats, (8L5, 1100 solo kills with 1500 deaths) it's probably one of the things that are holding you back :)

Also if you say you were never crying about getting PAed guess it bothers you that I'm finding you ? If you're gonna trashtalk me about adding, I never added you until you started insulting which was pretty recent. Not even after you duo'ed me. Stop playing the victim here .