Because all the other servers have one by now except poor forgotten Iseult

Drunkness Falls the Friar
and
Valacrica Soronume the Wizard

were my toons there !

EDIT
Was in a guild called Decus Praesidium
Tue 30 Apr 2019 1:34 PM by kiectred
I was always looking for one of these... no wonder I never found one.

I was:
Kiectred - friar
Reck Less - heretic
And a bunch of others that I played way less often. Was with DKoC since before they even had an alliance.
Sun 5 May 2019 7:20 AM by jharvin
I'm from old Iseult on Mid. Spent many years playing live daoc until about 2007. After they did some server mergers, ran with Bedlam guild and gang. Good times.
Sun 5 May 2019 3:56 PM by Gorrsh
Iseult....from the start. Bedlam as well. (Gorrsh - Shaman, Ocaennon - Skald, Eldreen - SM, Asif - Valk).
Tue 7 May 2019 2:10 AM by Redattack
Redattack from Vengeance, reporting in.

Still the same Pally, and still repping Vengeance out here too!
Wed 8 May 2019 8:08 PM by Chalimos
I played a highlander paladin named Chalimos, started out in the guild Albion Ghost Walkers. Eventually I joined Brothers in Black IIRC. Used to be friends with a theurgist named Nibien, he also had a saracen paladin: Lochat. My most distinct Albion Iseult memories were of avalonian banana paladin Drasticle leading raids - Legion and Golestandt. Of course there was Bedlam, with Echoic and that whole crew speeding around the frontiers, and in darkness falls I would regularly get ganked by Asb (kobold SB) and Sleipnir (norse SB)... just to name a few memories.

What does everyone here recall?
Wed 8 May 2019 9:07 PM by Kurbsen
I played on hib iseult. the cutest lurikeen champion named kiluk and a ranger named kiluker
Fri 10 May 2019 12:08 AM by Pirhana7
Hib Iseult. Ran with Black Knights, Relentless, Terror Squad, and Hoser

Had a BM, VW, and Void Eld all with Jstuds variation names.
Sat 11 May 2019 10:49 PM by bgall
Mid from not far past release.

Shimral the shadowblade. I did a lot of intel gathering in realm defense and loved the game inside a game when stealthers could really contribute to keep takes (i.e. climb the damn walls).
Sun 12 May 2019 2:19 AM by chrisdk781
i was hib from the start
Sativaa Champion, Cerberous NS, Satichant enchanter, Kolobose Warden, Shroomite Animist, everyone just called me Sati in game
Sun 19 May 2019 6:15 AM by Milim
I played Milim on Alb, and a lot of other toons named Mil*m. I pretty much had one of everything and crafted everything. Reading your guys posts brought back memories i had forgotten. Those were the good old days.
Sat 3 Aug 2019 4:57 AM by Sarkon
Alb Iseult GM of the guild Revelation, played way to much until about 2005, great memories and friends. Created plenty of deathspam from Echoic and Bedlam. As a newish server, alb was always underpopulated. Just hearing the daoc music brings back memories.

Sarkon, Galerinyth
Mon 5 Aug 2019 1:53 AM by leastofthem
Woo Alb/Iseult represent!

I remember most of these guild names across 3 realms.

Was mostly representing Game Theory back then before we moved to Mid/Bedevere.
Sat 21 Sep 2019 11:02 PM by Dezful
Hey just found this place. Use to play Midguard on Iseult, was in a guild called Bedlam for the majority of my DAOC time. I played a shadowblade named Felicitous then a Savage named Feliciquad among other chars. Anyone from that time era around and play?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics