rvr pleas come back to old frontiers

Started 17 Sep 2019
by Zagku
in Tavern
boring rvr. please come back to the old borders now the people leave the rvr and boring all of them to keep to wait for tasks ,and the still shadows at the docks increase more and more. please put back the old frontiers
Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:17 AM by Razur Ur
Plz OF with NF Keeps :-D
Tue 17 Sep 2019 7:14 AM by Nunki
Zagku wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 2:21 AM
boring rvr. please come back to the old borders now the people leave the rvr and boring all of them to keep to wait for tasks ,and the still shadows at the docks increase more and more. please put back the old frontiers

Please stop talking on behalf of others.

NF is great. There is enough action (at least during EU prime).

The current setting is quite balanced and great overall.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 7:20 AM by Kaziera
Zagku wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 2:21 AM

Speak for yourself. I like nf. Bye.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 7:26 AM by kiectred
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:17 AM

Think this is what would win a lot of people over, unfortunately devs have said it's impossible
Tue 17 Sep 2019 7:47 AM by Razur Ur
kiectred wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 7:26 AM
Razur Ur wrote:

Think this is what would win a lot of people over, unfortunately devs have said it's impossible

EV was possible too why not OF with NF Keeps. Its all possible with well software scientist.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 8:23 AM by kiectred
Razur Ur wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 7:47 AM
kiectred wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 7:26 AM
Razur Ur wrote:

EV was impossible too why not OF with NF Keeps. Its all impossible with well software scientist.

Was there difficulty with EV? I don't remember that.

I'm not sure of the specifics anymore but it was requested so many times one of them posted a rather detailed explanation of why it was impossible. But I agree, it would be, for me, a pretty ideal scenario.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:35 PM by ExcretusMaximus
kiectred wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 8:23 AM
I'm not sure of the specifics anymore but it was requested so many times one of them posted a rather detailed explanation of why it was impossible. But I agree, it would be, for me, a pretty ideal scenario.

It's impossible because the architecture under the ground in OF won't support the NF keeps, everything and everyone would fall through the geometry. "Why not fix the architecture?" you might say. Because modifying the game files in that way will get them sued, which is why they had to stop using a custom client and resort to using the live game client as their base model to begin with.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:45 PM by Roto23
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:35 PM
It's impossible because the architecture under the ground in OF won't support the NF keeps, everything and everyone would fall through the geometry.

I would think the architecture is the same underneath. You have a terrain in both frontiers, but the flat areas in OF underneath the current keeps isn't large enough for the NF keeps
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:53 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Roto23 wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 1:45 PM
I would think the architecture is the same underneath. You have a terrain in both frontiers, but the flat areas in OF underneath the current keeps isn't large enough for the NF keeps

I'm repeating what Gruenes has said, search his / her history and you'll find it eventually.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 2:08 PM by chryso
All of the old keeps sat on a hill. The new keeps are larger than the hilltops.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 4:26 PM by Frigzy
So Phoenix would get sued for changing the map architecture but not for running a custom freeshard? 🤔

How about Tajendi on that other server?
Fri 20 Sep 2019 10:45 PM by relvinian
Is there some way to close sections of the world so people cannot enter them?

At some point new frontiers may be too big for the pop.
Fri 20 Sep 2019 11:46 PM by Boltman
relvinian wrote:
Fri 20 Sep 2019 10:45 PM

Sure, they could make a line of guards across a zone line like at the border keeps if they wanted to... They can place NPC's anywhere, but they can't change the terrain to block it off.

Hell, they could drop a line of dragons if they wanted to... That'd be pretty cool actually.
Sat 21 Sep 2019 12:13 AM by gotwqqd
Boltman wrote:
Fri 20 Sep 2019 11:46 PM
relvinian wrote:
Fri 20 Sep 2019 10:45 PM

Sure, they could make a line of guards across a zone line like at the border keeps if they wanted to... They can place NPC's anywhere, but they can't change the terrain to block it off.

Hell, they could drop a line of dragons if they wanted to... That'd be pretty cool actually.

I wanna see a fight between the Uber realm guards and dragon/s
Mon 23 Sep 2019 7:57 AM by Razur Ur
Lets Fight in big City how TNN :-D
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics