another /payrent command

Started 17 Sep 2019
by Jabberwockie
in Suggestions
My son has a house in Hibernia that we both used. He quit playing months ago and has no plans on coming back. I've tried to pay rent on it but since it's not my house it can't find it. Can you add an option that would allow you to pay rent by the realm and house number? Something like /payrent Hibernia 1234 max
Thanks
Tue 17 Sep 2019 5:47 PM by chryso
There are not a lot of empty lots out there. If the boy is never coming back maybe he should lose his house so someone who actually plays can buy one.
Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:00 PM by Kurbsen
chryso wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 5:47 PM
There are not a lot of empty lots out there. If the boy is never coming back maybe he should lose his house so someone who actually plays can buy one.

screw that.. i still pay rent for my house on uthgard.. you never know when youre coming back.. lol

to OP.. have him log on then give you house permissions to be able to pay rent
Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:12 PM by Rovinja
Kurbsen wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:00 PM

This. Takes him 5 minutes to do his old man a favour.
Wed 18 Sep 2019 7:17 AM by jhaerik
Kurbsen wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 6:00 PM
chryso wrote:
Tue 17 Sep 2019 5:47 PM

screw that.. i still pay rent for my house on uthgard.. you never know when youre coming back.. lol

Still paying mine here, and doubt I'll ever play again.
Too much custom shit.
Wed 18 Sep 2019 11:00 PM by Jabberwockie
Guess I failed to mention that I still use it but I also play the other realms too
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics