Epic volatile tinctures ?

Started 13 Sep 2019
by Lipsi
in Ask the Team
Hi, i would like to know if there are plans to add in the future volatile tinctures that drop in Epic dungeons in the legendary alchemist craft recipes.

So far, only the reactive tinctures are available in crafting as Epic reactive, but nothing for the volatile mending and volatile ablative that still drop in dungeons and resale at crazy 20-30PP on market, while on live they were not particularly priced. However would be nice to have them in crafting recipes!

Thanks for your reply
Fri 13 Sep 2019 7:27 PM by sabyrtuth
Either that or remove them, they don't even drop in Hibernia.
Sun 15 Sep 2019 9:17 AM by Lillebror
Or add them on merchant maybe. Then again we dont need more Abla procs in the game.
Sun 15 Sep 2019 10:43 AM by Lipsi
They are in the game =)
Weither one decides to use them or not, is a personal choice. On live servers, these were never particularly sought after. But it was good to have for those who wanted to play with them.
As a new player here i was quite enthousiastic about the QoL improvement for getting stuff from Epic dungeons either in merchant or in alchemy recipes. However, epic volatile tinctures seem to have been forgotten.
May be because of the low interest the majority of player have in them.
Sun 15 Sep 2019 3:20 PM by Bicstor
I would say leave them as they are, not everyone has to have everything or easy access to it. Its nice to have something special.
The volatile mend procs seemed to be sought after by shadowblades when they did drop.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics