Hastener Speed in potion

Started 13 Sep 2019
by ulf
in Suggestions
Hello

Could you put on a merchant in frontier, a potion of speed , a small speed like hastener ?

we pay with bounty points or golds

Thank you
Fri 13 Sep 2019 2:06 PM by ExcretusMaximus
They've said many times that they have no intention of lessening the need for speed classes to get around, like Mythic and Broadsword did.
Fri 13 Sep 2019 2:21 PM by Jeninii
ulf wrote:
Fri 13 Sep 2019 2:03 PM
Hello

Could you put on a merchant in frontier, a potion of speed , a small speed like hastener ?

we pay with bounty points or golds

Thank you

I have asked for this many times and the same reply. NOPE they will not add in speed of the realm or any form of speed potion. Don't freak if they lock this post as they have locked mine before as a results of reposting. I wish we could have these as it would be a lot easier for some of us that run solo or play stealthers.
Fri 13 Sep 2019 3:00 PM by vxr
I don't expect it to happen, but I too would like this. I understand the reasoning behind not wanting to add speed potions. If you put it on a 1 minute after combat timer, it wouldn't really replace speed classes. Or how about 1 minute 30 seconds?
Fri 13 Sep 2019 3:26 PM by Roto23
I just got my skald to 50, please lock this thread :-)
Fri 13 Sep 2019 6:01 PM by Cadebrennus
There would be a hell of a lot more Visi soloers in the frontiers if they did, but hey, it's their sandbox and apparently they don't want that.
Fri 13 Sep 2019 8:32 PM by lurker
The original argument, if i recall, was that you cant add speed as its not classic / effects balance too much.

Don't know if that argument still hold weight nowadays, given the numerous and dramatic non classic / balance changes elsewhere. That said, I don't think this will be bought in unfortunately.
Sun 15 Sep 2019 4:54 AM by easytoremember
vxr wrote:
Fri 13 Sep 2019 3:00 PM
I don't expect it to happen, but I too would like this. I understand the reasoning behind not wanting to add speed potions. If you put it on a 1 minute after combat timer, it wouldn't really replace speed classes. Or how about 1 minute 30 seconds?

With a timer like that I would not mind it being added, bit you know the day it were added would be met with endless bitching about the "excessive, unneccesary" timer

So I doubt
Also posting my disdain for mounts in advance - no thank you
Sun 15 Sep 2019 1:44 PM by vxr
easytoremember wrote:
Sun 15 Sep 2019 4:54 AM
With a timer like that I would not mind it being added, bit you know the day it were added would be met with endless bitching about the "excessive, unneccesary" timer

lol, I am sure this is true.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics