Time to nerf aoe farming

Started 26 Aug 2019
by Demaischler
in PvE
So there just 2 ways left to make money atm, aoe farming and running HoH. On live u could just grind green mobs for asterite and make some money as melee dps without the need to group for farming, could just log in 30 minutes and farm. Now some1 comes and says, you can farm this and that, but with broken prices cause of ppl that just farm 10p/hour with aoe (not talking about bomb groups) or feathers, anything else feels like time wasting. Now 20 shamans and cabbas gonna flame me, but idc
Mon 26 Aug 2019 5:46 PM by Sepplord
i don't really understand what you are claiming...
on live there was no AOE farming? and therefor a melee-DPS killing greens was able to keep up with the economy?

That's a bold claim, and i doubt it reality, but maybe you were trying to say something else

And nerfing AoE farming now would do what exactly? The economy is already inflated, nerfing farming NOW would result in you not even having the option to AoE farm too to make money?

I am really confused and have a little feeling that not much thought was put into this suggestion
Mon 26 Aug 2019 8:57 PM by Makrist
So having a surplus of equipment, xp items, and other material on housing merchants which forces people to competitively lower prices is a bad thing? I sell stacks of xp items for less than 200 gold per stack and sell out those items in 2 or 3 hours. I make 2-3 plat and my customers get dirt cheap xp items. I do this because AE farming makes it efficient and i can undercut my competition. How exactly is this a bad thing?
Mon 26 Aug 2019 9:29 PM by hawsey813311
trying to explain the benefits of capitalism to the lazy and incompetent. this should go well.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 1:29 AM by shintacki
I too would like to make the worst part of this game even worse. Reduce all money gained from all sources by 90%
Tue 27 Aug 2019 6:10 AM by REVOLTE
i still dont understand how people still feel the need to actively farm on this server.
i have a total of zero ds and/or hoh clears and dont own a single farmchar....yet im sitting on a comfortable wallet just by doing some basic reselling and rvr.

am i missing some goldsink here?

as for the topic: no. while i personally dont care, i just dont want another 10 economy whine-threads. just let people farm. who cares? in the end it doesnt matter if you own 10p, 500p or 5m. this is just some freeshard, bro. better enjoy its limited lifetime.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 8:27 AM by kiectred
While you're at it, get a head start and nerf the next best thing, too! Nerf this, nerf that, nerf everything in between.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 8:35 AM by Nunki
Demaischler wrote:
Mon 26 Aug 2019 4:19 PM
So there just 2 ways left to make money atm, aoe farming and running HoH. On live u could just grind green mobs for asterite and make some money as melee dps without the need to group for farming, could just log in 30 minutes and farm. Now some1 comes and says, you can farm this and that, but with broken prices cause of ppl that just farm 10p/hour with aoe (not talking about bomb groups) or feathers, anything else feels like time wasting. Now 20 shamans and cabbas gonna flame me, but idc

There are SO MANY ways to farm plats, probably not as fast as farming classes, but hey, you may understand why they are called farming classes.

In case that you are less whiny in game, search for nice people doing DS runs on a regular basis.
Farm feathers with those guys and sell them with high profit afterwards.

Farm xp items / ROGs or df seals and sell them.

Platins are not the problem, you will realize that early enough.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 2:38 PM by DustwalkerTM
Srsly waht are you guys doing with all the Plats u farm?
Tue 27 Aug 2019 3:04 PM by Makrist
DustwalkerTM wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 2:38 PM

I have a toon with LGM in most tradeskills. I outfit guildies with free Thid equipment and SC when asked, and i salvage and sell Lvl 50 equipment dirt cheap. I make a little money, people can buy a suit of cloth 99 qua at 50 for dirt cheap. Its part of the game i enjoy from time to time that helps others new to the game. This is why i farm.
Tue 27 Aug 2019 3:10 PM by Sepplord
DustwalkerTM wrote:
Tue 27 Aug 2019 2:38 PM

i hord it for times that are not this prosper...
and for the occasional bath

seriously though...i made a decent stash with the onlook that farming feathers would not always be that easy and i wanted to be ready for future twinks.

Then i noticed that a) RvR was more than self-sufficient and b) that most chars don't need expensive temps and can get by with ROG's for 100-200gold and 99% crafted stuff.
Wed 28 Aug 2019 8:43 PM by nicolas
Planned nerf because i sucks :

Nerf all hib caster baseline stun
Nerf bds insta drain and healing pets
Nerf merc dt
Nerf cleric insta ae mezz in smite line
Nerf sorc lt plus moc
Nerf skald to speed 3
Nerf bard insta amnesia
Nerf cabby ns line
Nerf eldritch light spec
Nerf healer aoe stun
Nerf healer celerity
Remove slam from light tank
Nerf this spot nerf another one
Nerf that drop
Nerf this name
Nerf sorc mezz range
Nerf champ remove their debuff
Nerf stealther remove stealth please i can t see them
Remove bow from archer they add on my fights
Nerf zerker vendo
Nerf savage remove their quad hit and savagery buff
Nerf all that make this unique

GO TO PLAY ON WOW CLASSIC
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:28 AM by Nunki
nicolas wrote:
Wed 28 Aug 2019 8:43 PM

Nerf merc dt
Nerf sorc lt plus moc
Nerf skald to speed 3
Nerf bard insta amnesia
Nerf cabby ns line
Nerf eldritch light spec
Nerf healer aoe stun
Nerf healer celerity
Nerf that drop
Nerf this name
Nerf sorc mezz range
Nerf zerker vendo

Edited: Stupid me. Sorry
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:02 AM by kiectred
Nunki wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:28 AM
nicolas wrote:

Nerf merc dt
Nerf sorc lt plus moc
Nerf skald to speed 3
Nerf bard insta amnesia
Nerf cabby ns line
Nerf eldritch light spec
Nerf healer aoe stun
Nerf healer celerity
Nerf that drop
Nerf this name
Nerf sorc mezz range
Nerf zerker vendo

Spotted the WoW kiddie.

I would never leave a free custom freeshard as great as Phoenix for a paid classic WoW server.

Have fun waiting in the queue.

I think you misunderstood the post, although I'm not entirely sure because im not sure how you can draw the exact opposite conclusion he intended.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:20 AM by Nunki
kiectred wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:02 AM
Nunki wrote:
nicolas wrote:

Nerf merc dt
Nerf sorc lt plus moc
Nerf skald to speed 3
Nerf bard insta amnesia
Nerf cabby ns line
Nerf eldritch light spec
Nerf healer aoe stun
Nerf healer celerity
Nerf that drop
Nerf this name
Nerf sorc mezz range
Nerf zerker vendo

Spotted the WoW kiddie.

I would never leave a free custom freeshard as great as Phoenix for a paid classic WoW server.

I think you misunderstood the post, although I'm not entirely sure because im not sure how you can draw the exact opposite conclusion he intended.

Irony detector was deactivated. I should drink a coffee and wake up before I comment anything.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:23 AM by kiectred
Nunki wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:20 AM
kiectred wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 8:02 AM
Nunki wrote:
Spotted the WoW kiddie.

Irony detector was deactivated. I should drink a coffee and wake up before I comment anything.

It happens 😁 I forgot it was early
Thu 29 Aug 2019 12:06 PM by Vkejai
What should be nerfed are feather costs for items or do away with feathers. Impossible for a casual or new player to get geared up with feather items without being forced to go PvE in the DS / Hoh , and then they would need a certain class to use there. Way to much PvE needed to go RvR.
Thu 29 Aug 2019 7:56 PM by nicolas
Vkejai wrote:
Thu 29 Aug 2019 12:06 PM
What should be nerfed are feather costs for items or do away with feathers. Impossible for a casual or new player to get geared up with feather items without being forced to go PvE in the DS / Hoh , and then they would need a certain class to use there. Way to much PvE needed to go RvR.

/bg join and do epic armor quest !!!!!!!!!!!

Or just spend some times by farming a mmorpg.

Seriously those post are anoying
Fri 30 Aug 2019 7:29 AM by REVOLTE
Vkejai wrote:

seriously, no offense, but you sound like you should consider playing on some i50 server(are there even any left?) with free maxgear if you think that it takes a lot of effort to get a toon rvrready on phoenix.
Fri 30 Aug 2019 8:38 AM by Topenga
Vkejai wrote:

I wonder what (timespan) you consider appropriate to do PvE for going to RvR?
Fri 30 Aug 2019 7:46 PM by Vkejai
I dont need feathers or to get geared up thanks , I am already there. If you read carefully what I wrote you may understand what I mean , instead of jumping down my throat.
Sun 1 Sep 2019 7:48 AM by Chaskha
or you may reply to Topenga's question "what do you consider a sensible time of PvE to go RvR" - doesn't sound like he was jumping at your throat.
Sun 1 Sep 2019 9:39 AM by Nunki
REVOLTE wrote:
Fri 30 Aug 2019 7:29 AM
Vkejai wrote:

seriously, no offense, but you sound like you should consider playing on some i50 server(are there even any left?) with free maxgear if you think that it takes a lot of effort to get a toon rvrready on phoenix.

To be honest.
It IS a problem.

Epic dungeon raids are nearly dead.
DS is quite elitist orientated. You need to find people who want to lead/know the mechanics and you need to be TEMPED.
I never did HoH, but it seems to be the same situation as for DS.
DF is nearly never open for my realm, therefore farming high level mobs is no option.
Nobody sells feathers for platin these days.

Additionally most encounters are impossible to get (all of them beneath tg once a week).

A friend of mine started on this server. I bet he would have already stopped playing without my help (gave him my healer temp until his own is done).
Leveling to 50 is no problem, farming platin / roqs is no problem, but feathers are a scarce resource nowadays.
We did 1 tg raid (the only one we saw in 2 weeks). It took 4 1/2 hours.
We tried DS but only found a random group, we wiped several times and gave up at the end.

Ofc new players could probably build a temp without any feather items, but they would have to rebuild a proper one later one, which is demotivating and shouldn't be the case.

For established players with a guild/friends and a proper group to farm DS/HoH it is NO problem to farm feathers.

For new players there is nearly NO option to farm feathers anymore. No way to farm them without temp. No way to buy them via platin.

There could/should be a way to easily get 60-80k feathers or 3-4 epic items for the FIRST character on each account (not tradeable to avoid abusive behaviour).
Sun 1 Sep 2019 4:03 PM by gotwqqd
Nunki wrote:
Sun 1 Sep 2019 9:39 AM
REVOLTE wrote:
Fri 30 Aug 2019 7:29 AM
Vkejai wrote:

To be honest.
It IS a problem.

Epic dungeon raids are nearly dead.
DS is quite elitist orientated. You need to find people who want to lead/know the mechanics and you need to be TEMPED.
I never did HoH, but it seems to be the same situation as for DS.
DF is nearly never open for my realm, therefore farming high level mobs is no option.
Nobody sells feathers for platin these days.

Additionally most encounters are impossible to get (all of them beneath tg once a week).

A friend of mine started on this server. I bet he would have already stopped playing without my help (gave him my healer temp until his own is done).
Leveling to 50 is no problem, farming platin / roqs is no problem, but feathers are a scarce resource nowadays.
We did 1 tg raid (the only one we saw in 2 weeks). It took 4 1/2 hours.
We tried DS but only found a random group, we wiped several times and gave up at the end.

Ofc new players could probably build a temp without any feather items, but they would have to rebuild a proper one later one, which is demotivating and shouldn't be the case.

For established players with a guild/friends and a proper group to farm DS/HoH it is NO problem to farm feathers.

For new players there is nearly NO option to farm feathers anymore. No way to farm them without temp. No way to buy them via platin.

There could/should be a way to easily get 60-80k feathers or 3-4 epic items for the FIRST character on each account (not tradeable to avoid abusive behaviour).

Completely agree about DS/HoH
Not only do you need to have a specific class(not even open to 8 classes) you need a specific spec in the class

I think the two encounters are tuned a bit too much on difficult side
Mon 2 Sep 2019 5:58 AM by REVOLTE
Nunki wrote:
Sun 1 Sep 2019 9:39 AM
To be honest.
It IS a problem.

people are just not creative enough and/or too lazy.
of course it used to be easier. way easier in fact.....but how many feather items does a healer really need? thats right. two. and he can deal with just the TG torso for starters and add tasty chunk later on without having to include it in temp.

so you need...20k feathers. are you telling me theres no way a casual player can get his hands on a measly 20k without help? cmon.
just build the damn temp without the torso, do rvr or kill WBs if you have absolutely no way of getting a TG/DS/HOH going.

"but what about the encounturrr??" - right. theres many people (myself included) around trading encounter gear for just tears to keep the potspam up.
Mon 2 Sep 2019 7:01 AM by Sepplord
what class needs 4featehr items?

Outside of my Assassin, all temps only use the TG-Vest...which is a 180heal proc
without the TG-Vest you could still get a crafted 150heal-proc...the difference will probably not make/break a fight.

I agree that feather/encounter farming has gotten problematic, at least compared to how it was at server start, but imo it is mostly because RvR is self-sufficient featherwise, if you just fight near a keep from time to time.
Mon 2 Sep 2019 9:50 AM by Nunki
REVOLTE wrote:
Mon 2 Sep 2019 5:58 AM
so you need...20k feathers. are you telling me theres no way a casual player can get his hands on a measly 20k without help? cmon.

Sepplord wrote:
Mon 2 Sep 2019 7:01 AM
what class needs 4featehr items?

Agreed.

You could build a featherless temp (beneath procs) for the beginning.

Let us agree that we should make this server as welcoming as possible for entirely new players (ofc, not under any circumstances and not without any effort) and that the focus somehow lays on RvR.

How motivating is it to tell a new player that he needs to build a featherless temp first in order to farm feathers for a proper / final temp?
Even the featherless temp takes time and resources to build and while the Herald shows that some people still have no life (or a great life with lots of time) after 20 years of DAoC most of the playerbase seems to have a restricted amount of time available.

I agree, a Healer temp is quite easy in terms of utility / costs and charges needed.
You could build a featherless temp, but again, building a low budget temp in order to farm for the final temp is quite a weak argument and not motivating at all.
About 40k feathers (with encounter) or 20k (tg vest) + 8-20p (tasty chunk or tiara) for a good temp.
Probably 80k+ for optional charges (D/Q debuff, mhb, selfbuffs, etc.). Nothing you really NEED but something you WANT because they can be gamechanging in many situations and even essential for some classes.
Additional costs for procs, armor parts and so on.

Not everyone plays a Healer or another class easy to get temped.
The general costs and neccesity of optional charges (d/q debuff, selfbuffs, mhb, dd charges, etc.) are for sure higher, depending on class and playstyle.

As I said, the main problem exists for new players (especially for the first character) without any social help.
The core question should be "How can we motivate those players to begin and stay on Phoenix?".
The "Build a discount temp first and a proper one later on." doesn't sound motivating at all.

The encounter system (probably introduced to guarantee a certain amount of epic raids) failed by now and make things more complicated.
The idea for the "new" feather system got shelved after an outcry of people who didn't even understand the idea of the new system.
Farming feathers in a proper way is only viable for players with Temps, only available for certain classes and only if you know the right people to farm them with.
Nearly nobody sells feathers for platin these days.

Again, this is only a problem for entirely NEW players. New players we desperately need.

It is difficult to find a proper middle way between "gear for free" and "huge time invest to start with RvR" and I am not flaming at all.
All I say is that times have changed (daily tg raids) and that at the current state the required resources and time needed to properly participate in RvR, is not welcoming for entirely new players at all.

I highly doubt that reduced feathers costs (up to some free feathers) for the first lvl 50 character (or highest hours played) of each account would have negative effects on the economy but for sure have positive effects on population.

Thanks for the konstructive input and thanks for Phoenix.

Greetings
Mon 2 Sep 2019 12:06 PM by Sotor
Actually salvage values should be fixed to higher values imo. No need to nerf stuff thats good...
Mon 2 Sep 2019 12:42 PM by REVOLTE
Nunki wrote:
Mon 2 Sep 2019 9:50 AM
I highly doubt that reduced feathers costs (up to some free feathers) for the first lvl 50 character (or highest hours played) of each account would have negative effects on the economy but for sure have positive effects on population.

.... i guess!
i am, however, against the idea of just "handing out free stuff because people are new".

maybe the implementation of a new quest (featherreward - difficulty level on par with epic) which an be only completed once per account would help. .?
Dunno how much work this would generate for the worldbuilders tho.
Mon 2 Sep 2019 1:27 PM by Ele
I like the idea of implementing a feather-quest for getting started. 20k free feathers for a newcomer would mean easy access to TG-Vests, which I think are the only real mandatory feather items for getting templated. Weapons etc. can easily be replaced by a crafted item with (more or less) the same stats, and once a char is templated you can run DS/HoH to get the missing items. A once per account/realm check would be reasonable I guess. Implementing this or a similar kind of catch-up mechanic sounds way better than proposing another nerf.
Mon 2 Sep 2019 3:58 PM by Makrist
If the goal is to give newcomers a toehold while staying away from freebie giveaways, just provide an additional reward for craftsman quest. 3k feather reward for the craftsman armor pieces, and make them account linked not player linked so it can only be ran once so it cant be abused. 18k feathers towards one character, and its easy enough for entry level. It also may encourage more crafting.

Just a thought.
Mon 2 Sep 2019 4:06 PM by Makrist
I also dont know about the state of Hib or Mid, but there are literally 3-5 Sidi raids almost every week in Albion. Could it be this is more of a certain realm's problem and not a game problem? If so some of those veterans should step up, do some research, and lead a raid. In my experience there are always 40 or so people willing to blindly wander along with a BG, but not one single one is willing to be responsible.

It seems most of the complaints comes down to a lack of leadership among player base. That is not something that should be fixed through free mechanics unless you want this to become WoW.
Mon 2 Sep 2019 5:33 PM by Vkejai
Chaskha wrote:
Sun 1 Sep 2019 7:48 AM
or you may reply to Topenga's question "what do you consider a sensible time of PvE to go RvR" - doesn't sound like he was jumping at your throat.

I would love to but how long is piece of string ? Why don't you tell us ..
Mon 2 Sep 2019 8:09 PM by gotwqqd
Problem isn’t feathers
It’s the Item being bought has no comparable replacement
Tue 3 Sep 2019 6:29 AM by Sepplord
as mentioned before, most classes only use TG vest, and a crafted armor with a 150heal procc VS the 180TG healprocc will NOT make a difference in 99% of the fights, especially on easy-to-temp classes like casters. Anything but assassins and hybrids are easy to template, even in a way that allows slotting in TG-Vest later without having to re-temp.

i am not against catchups or easier templating for newcomers to the game (or switching to a new realm) but these items are mostly nice to have not mandatory for succesful gameplay.
Tue 3 Sep 2019 7:32 AM by Chaskha
Vkejai wrote:
Mon 2 Sep 2019 5:33 PM
Chaskha wrote:

No clue what's it supposed to mean ...
But for me, I think nowadays, a family man with less time to play should achieve to get a toon ready for RvR in a month.
I also do believe if one plays a MMO, (s)he should have at least 14h/week to play (which is 2h/day when the kids are in bed and hubby/wife is at his/her own activity).
If you have less, it's fine but you can't complain it takes time.
That's a good 60h of play.
You get to 50 in 48h play that leaves 12h of farming. At least 6p.
At the end of the month, you got a 50, at least 10p on your character.
Unless you have chosen a hard to SC class (hybrids, assassins) - you are templated and ready to kick in RvR.

All that suppose that you barely grouped, that you have never XPed with people with instance bonuses, that you take time to look for spots and so on.

So no, it's not long and Phoenix has scaled it quite well.
Thu 5 Sep 2019 2:28 PM by Keelia
Chaskha wrote:
Tue 3 Sep 2019 7:32 AM
Vkejai wrote:
Mon 2 Sep 2019 5:33 PM
Chaskha wrote:

No clue what's it supposed to mean ...
But for me, I think nowadays, a family man with less time to play should achieve to get a toon ready for RvR in a month.
I also do believe if one plays a MMO, (s)he should have at least 14h/week to play (which is 2h/day when the kids are in bed and hubby/wife is at his/her own activity).
If you have less, it's fine but you can't complain it takes time.
That's a good 60h of play.
You get to 50 in 48h play that leaves 12h of farming. At least 6p.
At the end of the month, you got a 50, at least 10p on your character.
Unless you have chosen a hard to SC class (hybrids, assassins) - you are templated and ready to kick in RvR.

All that suppose that you barely grouped, that you have never XPed with people with instance bonuses, that you take time to look for spots and so on.

So no, it's not long and Phoenix has scaled it quite well.

Agreed I play from 8pm est to 11pm est, so 3 hours a day. Most days I RvR and when we don’t i solo farm on animist, necro, shaman. Over the course of playing I have amassed a lot of money on each realm enough to template any toons I want. Most of the time I’m buying things for guildies like Epic dungeon gear and respec stones. It can be done easily. All you need is a salvager, which can be made in a few hours with about 300g.

I usually will make a toon in leveling a salvager by like lvl 35ish cause you can start to make plats as you level up. I mean seriously for my ment I had enough plat from just leveling to 50 to do his template.
Fri 6 Sep 2019 4:05 AM by Cadebrennus
Makrist wrote:
Mon 2 Sep 2019 3:58 PM
If the goal is to give newcomers a toehold while staying away from freebie giveaways, just provide an additional reward for craftsman quest. 3k feather reward for the craftsman armor pieces, and make them account linked not player linked so it can only be ran once so it cant be abused. 18k feathers towards one character, and its easy enough for entry level. It also may encourage more crafting.

Just a thought.

Mon 9 Sep 2019 1:01 PM by iamsaitam
Give a feather drop bonus to groups doing DS/HoH with someone whose account never done that beforehand. At the moment, there are no incentives for knowledge transfer between experienced players to newcomers regarding these dungeons, which keeps a rich source of feathers tied to the same players.
Mon 9 Sep 2019 5:23 PM by Sepplord
iamsaitam wrote:
Mon 9 Sep 2019 1:01 PM
Give a feather drop bonus to groups doing DS/HoH with someone whose account never done that beforehand. At the moment, there are no incentives for knowledge transfer between experienced players to newcomers regarding these dungeons, which keeps a rich source of feathers tied to the same players.

a system like that is already in place
Tue 10 Sep 2019 12:45 AM by Makrist
Feathers can be collected from any purple con mob at 50 (example purple essence shredders). In Alb you can run the Lyn Barfog loop with a single 8 man and farm several thousand feathers per circuit. Am i to believe Hib and Mid dont have equivalent mini boss mobs that can be farmed this way? Assuming they do the collection of feathers isnt a huge problem it just takes some time. Perhaps a little more than a TG or Galla raid, but not obscene.

So is it feather gathering or credit? Again, Sidi Raids run two to three times or more per week, but its always the same leader doing it. If Mid and Hib lack leadership in this department sounds like something the base should correct. There were 114 Mids on Glen today and 126 Hibs in NF a couple nights ago. The numbers are there folks.
Tue 10 Sep 2019 2:40 AM by ExcretusMaximus
Makrist wrote:
Tue 10 Sep 2019 12:45 AM
There were 114 Mids on Glen today and 126 Hibs in NF a couple nights ago. The numbers are there folks.

Not everyone plays at 1:00 PM eastern.

During east coast prime time the Hibernia population usually hovers around 150.
Tue 10 Sep 2019 4:25 AM by Makrist
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 10 Sep 2019 2:40 AM
Makrist wrote:
Tue 10 Sep 2019 12:45 AM
There were 114 Mids on Glen today and 126 Hibs in NF a couple nights ago. The numbers are there folks.

Not everyone plays at 1:00 PM eastern.

During east coast prime time the Hibernia population usually hovers around 150.

I wasn't implying those numbers are available at all hours of the work week. More simply put there are active characters available to conduct these raids in each realm. Even one raid on a weekend for feather gathering and credit can be a huge benefit to people. Again...there are quite a few options as far as i know for 8man feather farming across each realm, and there are clearly the numbers of active players to conduct a raid even if you consider half those numbers on a weekend. It sounds to me like the biggest issue is simply leadership in running raids.

As far as "entry level" feather collecting i suggested a very simple method to give beginning characters a leg up in this regard earlier in the thread. It's simple, can be done with a duo in all cases if not solo, and is not complicated at all.
Tue 10 Sep 2019 7:49 AM by inoeth
Sepplord wrote:
Tue 3 Sep 2019 6:29 AM
as mentioned before, most classes only use TG vest, and a crafted armor with a 150heal procc VS the 180TG healprocc will NOT make a difference in 99% of the fights, especially on easy-to-temp classes like casters. Anything but assassins and hybrids are easy to template, even in a way that allows slotting in TG-Vest later without having to re-temp.

i am not against catchups or easier templating for newcomers to the game (or switching to a new realm) but these items are mostly nice to have not mandatory for succesful gameplay.

in case of epic vests that might be true, but there are some weapons that really give you an edge (debuff procs)
Tue 10 Sep 2019 8:27 AM by iamsaitam
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 9 Sep 2019 5:23 PM
iamsaitam wrote:
Mon 9 Sep 2019 1:01 PM

a system like that is already in place

Doesn't seem to be worth the effort though
Tue 10 Sep 2019 11:28 AM by REVOLTE
guys, ive had it with this damn aoe farming, we really need to nerf it soon!!
also gimme free feathers plz.

...might as well, since this thread has gone overboard many pages ago.
Sat 12 Oct 2019 9:44 PM by Goforit
Nerf aoe farming...are you high?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics