Re: weaponskill debuff

cere2 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:01 am
Sepplord said:

"Archers see assassins twice as far as anyone else in the game, basically having a passive stealthpot effect VS assassins (that stacks with the pot too) is "the same".

This is such a dumb thing to say. Do assassin's also have a passive stealthpot vs archers since they see them at the same distance?

This stuff is hilarious to be quite honest. You still riding that horse that archers have the "best" stealth detection. It cracks me up.
I am riding the horse since it's the logical winner.....you are still trying to deflect it with cade-pet support depsite it being a fact that archers are the best stealthdetectors.

If you want to detect an assassin, then an archer will do that job better than an assassin will. Because they have better stealth detection VS assassins.
If you can name me a scenario where an assassin would do a better job than an archer of finding a stealthed target, then please mentioned it, because otherwise archers are the best stealthdetectors.
You can't though, because in every other stealth-detection scenario assassin are only to archers.

You are just arguing against out of principle, unable to change your mind even when presented with overwhelming evidence (funnily you even provided the numbers yourself, and then two comments later wanted proof ^^)
Imho we have reached a point long ago where you should stop doubling down and admit, that in this case you just aren't right. Maybe you misunderstood something at start but it really is impossible that you still haven't thought it through.

Sepplord wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 2:38 pm
cere2 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 12:01 am
Sepplord said:

"Archers see assassins twice as far as anyone else in the game, basically having a passive stealthpot effect VS assassins (that stacks with the pot too) is "the same".

This is such a dumb thing to say. Do assassin's also have a passive stealthpot vs archers since they see them at the same distance?

This stuff is hilarious to be quite honest. You still riding that horse that archers have the "best" stealth detection. It cracks me up.
I am riding the horse since it's the logical winner.....you are still trying to deflect it with cade-pet support depsite it being a fact that archers are the best stealthdetectors.

If you want to detect an assassin, then an archer will do that job better than an assassin will. Because they have better stealth detection VS assassins.
If you can name me a scenario where an assassin would do a better job than an archer of finding a stealthed target, then please mentioned it, because otherwise archers are the best stealthdetectors.
You can't though, because in every other stealth-detection scenario assassin are only to archers.

You are just arguing against out of principle, unable to change your mind even when presented with overwhelming evidence (funnily you even provided the numbers yourself, and then two comments later wanted proof ^^)
Imho we have reached a point long ago where you should stop doubling down and admit, that in this case you just aren't right. Maybe you misunderstood something at start but it really is impossible that you still haven't thought it through.

There, same response to your long drawn out response that says nothing about my reply.
Ceremone - 50 Celt Animist Farmer
Cerebeblades - 50 Shar Ranger

cere2 wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 6:39 pm

There, same response to your long drawn out response that says nothing about my reply.
As you suddenly seem to like short answers:
I am still waiting for the example where assassins are a better stealthdetector than archers.
You chose to focus on the topic, so why are you keeping your special info a secret?