Re: The Ultimate Stealther Thread

Zoric wrote:
Fri Aug 23, 2019 1:16 am
vxr wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 8:00 pm
Turano wrote:
Thu Aug 22, 2019 7:54 pm

Without the pet you practically are a runemaster :P without speed ;)
How dare you call me a runemaster, you take that back!
Come Bombz....come join the Dark Side. Not the side where you call upon ancient runes to cast darkness spells and suppress minds....the side where you sell your soul for stealth permanently. We all know you want to and the feeling is mutual! :twisted:
And all this time I thought SM was the Dark Side. Are you telling me I could be even darker? It's tempting!
Bombzz - SM

Haha some GIRLS Cries here? Sorry just make a little look on this thread... One big girl i see is Tani whit he's or she0_o? DOnt make your rules here ok ? Its RvR game for tactic for nice and well fun! When i fight 1on1 ALWAYS enemy fg adds! And what now? we must hate them all? Dont make from this Greate game ruins... People starts to get confused to add or not to add to play for realm or play for solo Girls-respect... There one rule in this game make your enemy die and safe your buddy! Play for realm! Dont like that someone adds u? DONT RUN in popular places to be hit! Dont like it? You are free to go solo in other game! This is not only my opinion its foundation that this game have!

Torye wrote:
Fri Aug 16, 2019 3:14 am
Taniquetil wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:04 am
Torye wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 4:43 am
My toon is snik. And the most memorable time was when you totally perfed the crap out of me by the bled dock. I thought i had lagged and that's why I ran into a perf. Started laughing when it said "Snik killed by Tani" in fact in region i said "man does anyone else have some serious lag?" A second later I replied to myself in region with "nm....it was just Tani" Good humor.
HA, thanks for brightening my day up <3

I'll try and spot you around, you the light red Norse?
No i am all in black, with a half white/half black or brownish cape. It's all good, I still have fun out there. Although i do see why sneaks get a bad name. I have been leveling a little toon lately and there is some dumbass brehon that thinks attacking grey's is really cool. Personally i think that type of person has been picked on in life and that's why they do that over and over and over again in a game. I hope it makes real life better for them, but it seems silly in game.
There's a good chance this may have been me, although I'm not really one to camp greys; just smack them as I run by while making my rounds.
But, if it was me you're right, I was picked on in life. It all started in Cruachan Gorge around the winter of 2001. As I ran out to the Frontier side not knowing what the hell I was doing, I was suddenly bitch slapped by a purple Avalonian++ that came rolling down the hill.. Changed my life forever..
If you want to give me the name of your toons you'll be leveling in the frontiers, I wont kill them.. as much..

Truth be told, I still don't know what the hell I'm doing, but its slowly coming back to me. To all of the assassins out there who are regularly stomping me in to the dirt, just wait until I get geared :lol: (always blame the gear)!

See you out there.

- Perfo Rate / Lurikeen NS

Magic wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:39 am
Torye wrote:
Taniquetil wrote:
Thu Aug 15, 2019 10:04 am

HA, thanks for brightening my day up <3

I'll try and spot you around, you the light red Norse?
No i am all in black, with a half white/half black or brownish cape. It's all good, I still have fun out there. Although i do see why sneaks get a bad name. I have been leveling a little toon lately and there is some dumbass brehon that thinks attacking grey's is really cool. Personally i think that type of person has been picked on in life and that's why they do that over and over and over again in a game. I hope it makes real life better for them, but it seems silly in game.
There's a good chance this may have been me, although I'm not really one to camp greys; just smack them as I run by while making my rounds.
But, if it was me you're right, I was picked on in life. It all started in Cruachan Gorge around the winter of 2001. As I ran out to the Frontier side not knowing what the hell I was doing, I was suddenly bitch slapped by a purple Avalonian++ that came rolling down the hill.. Changed my life forever..
If you want to give me the name of your toons you'll be leveling in the frontiers, I wont kill them.. as much..

Truth be told, I still don't know what the hell I'm doing, but its slowly coming back to me. To all of the assassins out there who are regularly stomping me in to the dirt, just wait until I get geared :lol: (always blame the gear)!

See you out there.

Hahahahah! It is you perfo! You and your archer friend. We always go look for you now when we see your spam. Got you a couple of times. I've never enjoyed ganking people that don't have the levels to make it a fair fight but to each their own. It's always satisfying to go kill ya. 😊

Torye wrote:
Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:47 am
Magic wrote:
Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:39 am
Torye wrote:

See you out there.

Hahahahah! It is you perfo! You and your archer friend. We always go look for you now when we see your spam. Got you a couple of times. I've never enjoyed ganking people that don't have the levels to make it a fair fight but to each their own. It's always satisfying to go kill ya. 😊
Haha! Yeah, me and Flechera. He gives me a load of crap every time I hit a grey :lol: .
Next time I see you out I'll be sure to /wave!