Enable Wild Minion as RA for animists

Started 15 Apr 2019
by Zenit
in Suggestions
Since animists are gimped in RVR concerning their shrooms (no placement in keeps, guard routes on mainroads) you should consider to enable wild minion at least for the PVE/farming part.

I dont understand why you disenabled that for the animist since you castrated that class in RVR even by their key abilities to set turrets in keeps.

There is no sense to play rvr with an creep animist beyond rr3-4 if you only want to use him in PVE.

At least consider to enable wild minion in PVE.

After you gave love to all the other realms be fair with hibernia.
Mon 15 Apr 2019 7:11 AM by Sepplord
my broken farm class sucks in RvR...how about you make the PvE-part even more OP

really? How can someone think that approach to classbalancing is reasonable?

Mon 15 Apr 2019 4:05 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 7:11 AM
my broken farm class sucks in RvR...how about you make the PvE-part even more OP

really? How can someone think that approach to classbalancing is reasonable?

My God some of these posters...

I don't even know how to respond to this "request" - I suppose at the bare minimum it is a "suggestion" lol.

OP you have some serious "L2P" requirements if you think animists are garbage XD
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:53 AM by Zenit
Respond to that by shutting the fk up little trollos. I never said it sucks. I just dont get why this RA is taken away from the animist. We want to push this class beyond limits in PVE but you really dont need more than serenity and MCL.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:49 AM by Rbaumann
The most op'd class in the game wants more? They are the most op'd in pve. Animists eliminated the need to have any tank in a group. Yes I played one and was able to solo 3-4 orange mobs and 2+ red mobs at the same time. As far as rvr apparently you haven't watched Animists set up at the mid/alb gates with 10 pets and rape players. Most players going thru the gates are dead before they could even get to the pets. A lot of Hib abilities are broken like the bard instant amnesia and the Animist class.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 2:43 PM by Amp_Phetamine
Zenit wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 8:53 AM
Respond to that by shutting the fk up little trollos. I never said it sucks. I just dont get why this RA is taken away from the animist. We want to push this class beyond limits in PVE but you really dont need more than serenity and MCL.

The only troll here is you OP. Making requests for buffing one of the most potent classes in the game. Trollolol your way down to the skill development center and learn how to play your animist, it's not difficult.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:11 PM by Sharky04
Rbaumann wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 11:49 AM
The most op'd class in the game wants more? They are the most op'd in pve. Animists eliminated the need to have any tank in a group. Yes I played one and was able to solo 3-4 orange mobs and 2+ red mobs at the same time. As far as rvr apparently you haven't watched Animists set up at the mid/alb gates with 10 pets and rape players. Most players going thru the gates are dead before they could even get to the pets. A lot of Hib abilities are broken like the bard instant amnesia and the Animist class.

You made that up or were very low level. The mainshroom has very low hp and needs constant healing with multiple mobs. If you heal you don't do damage.
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:42 PM by easytoremember
Wild Minion is melee crit only, it would be an unnoticable buff right?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 11:54 PM by dbeattie71
Sharky04 wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:11 PM
Rbaumann wrote:

You made that up or were very low level. The mainshroom has very low hp and needs constant healing with multiple mobs. If you heal you don't do damage.

Lol 3-4 OJ and 2 reds.... so you’ve never played an Ani then.
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:36 PM by Rbaumann
Level 15 right outside fighting undead from CS. The animist has eliminated the need to have any tank in it's group. Most solo reds. Next time do a /serverinfo it's always Animists at the first spot followed by either Necromancers or Bonedancers. I am just saying the Animist is completely overpowered and to ask for more is just crazy .
Fri 19 Apr 2019 5:57 AM by dbeattie71
Rbaumann wrote:
Thu 18 Apr 2019 1:36 PM
Level 15 right outside fighting undead from CS. The animist has eliminated the need to have any tank in it's group. Most solo reds. Next time do a /serverinfo it's always Animists at the first spot followed by either Necromancers or Bonedancers. I am just saying the Animist is completely overpowered and to ask for more is just crazy .

Not always, usually it’s Skalds, BDs, Shaman, and Healers.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 7:48 AM by Leandrys
Yeah, more like skalds, BD and sometimes shamans in third.

Animists often become the most played class by night in Europa, when RvR is kinda sleepy, that's all, and there's also a reason to that, hib struggles a lot with feather's farm and things are getting worse each week, people need lots of plats to build particular SCs, then they reroll animist to farm these plats, and prices naturally increase in response. This is endless.
Fri 19 Apr 2019 8:17 AM by Menfany
dbeattie71 wrote:
Fri 19 Apr 2019 5:57 AM
Rbaumann wrote:

You really wanna say there are more players play casual midgard classes? when midgard PERMANENTLY has 50-100 players more online then the other realms?
sounds obvious..
Sun 21 Apr 2019 11:23 PM by Sharky04
dbeattie71 wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 11:54 PM
Sharky04 wrote:
Tue 16 Apr 2019 6:11 PM
Rbaumann wrote:

Lol 3-4 OJ and 2 reds.... so you’ve never played an Ani then.
Unlike you I have a level 50 Animist used for farming. A single red mob reduces hp of the main blue con shroom by about 20% per hit, when using the absorb buff. So 5 hits before it dies. 2 reds and 3 oranges are out of the question without healing.
Tue 20 Aug 2019 4:15 PM by Aidereh
You really wanna say there are more players play casual midgard classes? when midgard PERMANENTLY has 50-100 players more online then the other realms?
sounds obvious..
[/quote]

That is a flat out LIE. Albion always has around 100 more on than the other 2 realms.
Tue 20 Aug 2019 9:42 PM by Siouxsie
Zenit wrote:
Mon 15 Apr 2019 5:09 AM
After you gave love to all the other realms be fair with hibernia.

I think the Phoenix devs have been *MUCH MORE THAN FAIR* with the hib classes.
It's a hib caster paradise.
Tue 20 Aug 2019 11:44 PM by Leandrys
What did the phoenix devs give to hib casters just by curiosity ?
Wed 21 Aug 2019 7:01 AM by Sepplord
Leandrys wrote:
Tue 20 Aug 2019 11:44 PM

No charge would be a big starting point
Wed 21 Aug 2019 7:29 AM by Chaskha
Hib is supposed to be casters paradise, it's even in the realm description.
But yeah, I'm curious to hear about specific hibernian buffs to casting classes given by the phoenix team ???

I play an animist, I can indeed chain red with a bit of regen as you have to heal your main pet a bit. I could do the same with Necromancer without downtime *but* I admit, the kill is slower. I never leveled a BoneDancer to 50 so I don't know about the Midgard Farm King Class.

All that is in PVE though which I enjoy but doesn't mean anything for RvR.

I go in RvR and suddenly:
- I don't have the time to make a plantation as I get 2 shots by stealthers
- I can't escape any melee as even if I quickcast root most of the time as I am killed (and my target get the root but I still get a hit as I run away)
- I can no longer kite to safety if I'm near a keep as I will outpass the 300 range
- I don't have a stun like other hib casters
- I can no longer put shroom on remparts (in attack) even if I had to expose myself for the long ass casting time of shrooms
- The pathing of bombers is now straight which suppressed some kind of element of surprise (when you could cast 3 to 4 bombs before the first arrived and guaranteed major damages)
- I have fantastic tools like the resistance shrooms but any other animist in the area and it's "no more turrets in the area", also those nice shrooms pop such effect that it's basically saying AE cast over here. Same goes for the absorb shroom, debuff shrooms ... All part of the shroom counts :s

All in all, animist is strong in static fights, ambush and probably in a good team of 8 kiting. Oh and sure, if I am lucky, I get some RPs after death, crumbles but in a big fight, it can amount to 600 RPs sometimes.
I really think animist could enjoy a bit of love for RvR - it's strong enough (and some more) in PvE.

Maybe separate the forest hearts count from the utility shrooms.
Wed 21 Aug 2019 7:30 AM by Siouxsie
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 21 Aug 2019 7:01 AM
Leandrys wrote:

Whenever a thread comes up (rightfully so) about balancing some of the insane things Hibernia gets,
we get hibs coming into threads and gaslighting us on "oh poor us.. we never get anything.. we're so underpopulated".
Which is a complete joke because there's nothing but luri nightshades on bridges, and the top 13 of the 20 players in
RPs on the servers ARE ALL HIBS and there's a zerg almost constantly taking towers and keeps.
Wed 21 Aug 2019 7:57 AM by Nunki
Menfany wrote:
Fri 19 Apr 2019 8:17 AM
dbeattie71 wrote:
Fri 19 Apr 2019 5:57 AM
Rbaumann wrote:

sounds obvious..
Really depends on your timezone. PERMANENTLY is wrong for sure.

Last 3 days, EU Primetime:
Albion exceeded Mid population by 50-100, zerg was usually at least 30% bigger than Mid.
My personal experience regarding EU primetime: Albion > Midgard >= Hibernia

Long discussion, endless amount of threads regarding this.
Check /underpop on a regular basis and you will see that times have changed and change on a regular basis.
Wed 21 Aug 2019 3:09 PM by gotwqqd
Siouxsie wrote:
Wed 21 Aug 2019 7:30 AM
Sepplord wrote:
Wed 21 Aug 2019 7:01 AM
Leandrys wrote:

Whenever a thread comes up (rightfully so) about balancing some of the insane things Hibernia gets,
we get hibs coming into threads and gaslighting us on "oh poor us.. we never get anything.. we're so underpopulated".
Which is a complete joke because there's nothing but luri nightshades on bridges, and the top 13 of the 20 players in
RPs on the servers ARE ALL HIBS and there's a zerg almost constantly taking towers and keeps.
Neither of your last two point(they probably are tied in some way) have anything to do with if a class or classes need some love.
Sun 25 Aug 2019 6:43 AM by easytoremember
Is there anyone in this server's history that has ever been meelee'd by an animist's mushroom?
Give them their wild minion LOL
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics