Hib is supposed to be casters paradise, it's even in the realm description.
But yeah, I'm curious to hear about specific hibernian buffs to casting classes given by the phoenix team ???
I play an animist, I can indeed chain red with a bit of regen as you have to heal your main pet a bit. I could do the same with Necromancer without downtime *but* I admit, the kill is slower. I never leveled a BoneDancer to 50 so I don't know about the Midgard Farm King Class.
All that is in PVE though which I enjoy but doesn't mean anything for RvR.
I go in RvR and suddenly:
- I don't have the time to make a plantation as I get 2 shots by stealthers
- I can't escape any melee as even if I quickcast root most of the time as I am killed (and my target get the root but I still get a hit as I run away)
- I can no longer kite to safety if I'm near a keep as I will outpass the 300 range
- I don't have a stun like other hib casters
- I can no longer put shroom on remparts (in attack) even if I had to expose myself for the long ass casting time of shrooms
- The pathing of bombers is now straight which suppressed some kind of element of surprise (when you could cast 3 to 4 bombs before the first arrived and guaranteed major damages)
- I have fantastic tools like the resistance shrooms but any other animist in the area and it's "no more turrets in the area", also those nice shrooms pop such effect that it's basically saying AE cast over here. Same goes for the absorb shroom, debuff shrooms ... All part of the shroom counts :s
All in all, animist is strong in static fights, ambush and probably in a good team of 8 kiting. Oh and sure, if I am lucky, I get some RPs after death, crumbles but in a big fight, it can amount to 600 RPs sometimes.
I really think animist could enjoy a bit of love for RvR - it's strong enough (and some more) in PvE.
Maybe separate the forest hearts count from the utility shrooms.