I DEFEATED A FULL GROUP. NOW I'M CALLING YOU ALL OUT. NO ONE CAN DEFEAT ME.

Started 30 Jul 2019
by LedriTheThane
in Videos
The first thing I want to be done, is to get these pieces of crap out of NF. Don't just get them out of NF, get them out of Phoenix DAoC because I've proved son, without a shadow of a doubt, they ain't got what it takes anymore! They sit there and they thump their Bible, and they say their prayers, and it didn’t get them anywhere. Talk about your chants, talk about John 3:16…

Ledri 3:16 says I just whipped your ass!

All he's gotta do is go buy him a cheap bottle of Thunderbird and try to dig back some of that courage he had in his prime.

As the King Of Daoc, I'm serving notice to every one of the DAoC playerbase. I don't give a damn what they are, they're all on the list, and that's Ledri the Thane's list, and I'm fixing to start running through all of 'em.

And as far as this championship match is considered son, I don't give a damn if it's Philosopher Kingz or Falling Down, Ledri's time is come, and when I get that shot you're looking at the next DAoC Champion.

And that's the bottom line, because Ledri the Thane said so.

https://youtu.be/cO-6d35IbWc
Tue 30 Jul 2019 3:45 AM by vxr
Ledri, you are walking a fine line between hilarious and cringe, but this made me laugh so I'll go with hilarious.
Tue 30 Jul 2019 7:48 AM by chewchew
Please tell me you filmed that in front of a random house in the neighbourhood!?!?
Tue 30 Jul 2019 1:49 PM by Stoertebecker
Someone spent too much time with Nate and Alpha
Tue 30 Jul 2019 2:49 PM by ExcretusMaximus
I'll never understand people who think it's fun ganking greys.
Tue 30 Jul 2019 3:08 PM by LedriTheThane
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Tue 30 Jul 2019 2:49 PM

Are you being serious?
Tue 30 Jul 2019 3:40 PM by kiectred
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

Many of them weren't 50s (if any, I only checked 2 names), but none of them were grey. Also, it's not like he went out of his way to go get them. He was at a dock, so.....???

EDIT: I watched it on my phone originally. Fullscreen, I see now that most were grey, sorry.
Tue 30 Jul 2019 4:17 PM by LedriTheThane
kiectred wrote:
Tue 30 Jul 2019 3:40 PM
ExcretusMaximus wrote:

Many of them weren't 50s (if any, I only checked 2 names), but none of them were grey. Also, it's not like he went out of his way to go get them. He was at a dock, so.....???

EDIT: I watched it on my phone originally. Fullscreen, I see now that most were grey, sorry.

I am really going out of my way when they run towards where I'm at, makes sense. I'm convinced ExcretusMaximus hates fun if the first thing he thought about was a 50 killing greys while ignoring the context of how the battle came to me and ignoring the context of the video.

Even one of the members of the group messaged me on discord about how it was funny and wanted the guild to be mentioned in the video. Ruby Knights.
Tue 30 Jul 2019 4:33 PM by florin
it's a pretty nice fight - what levels were they? I think I've handled several as a necro but 8 is tough.
Tue 30 Jul 2019 5:08 PM by LedriTheThane
florin wrote:
Tue 30 Jul 2019 4:33 PM
it's a pretty nice fight - what levels were they? I think I've handled several as a necro but 8 is tough.

Highest was at least 35, rest were below, so I think 30-35.
Tue 30 Jul 2019 5:17 PM by Roto23
This guy is turning into the next Nate Brunner
Tue 30 Jul 2019 5:19 PM by vxr
Roto23 wrote:
Tue 30 Jul 2019 5:17 PM

Someone has to fill the void.
Tue 30 Jul 2019 5:34 PM by LedriTheThane
Roto23 wrote:

Natebruner is a god among men
Tue 30 Jul 2019 10:58 PM by kiectred
LedriTheThane wrote:
Tue 30 Jul 2019 5:34 PM
Roto23 wrote:

Natebruner is a god among men

You've done it. #NateTheThane
Tue 30 Jul 2019 11:45 PM by Wooshh
I m impressed
Wed 31 Jul 2019 5:26 AM by t4coops
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i39jT5ygTw

no point in doing it if you don't do it in style !
Wed 31 Jul 2019 3:59 PM by LedriTheThane
t4coops wrote:
Wed 31 Jul 2019 5:26 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i39jT5ygTw

no point in doing it if you don't do it in style !

did you really like your own comment
Wed 31 Jul 2019 4:49 PM by t4coops
of course I did !

speaking of nate and being awesome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v-ag5YELHGs

yolo ! lol
Thu 1 Aug 2019 2:42 PM by ExcretusMaximus
LedriTheThane wrote:
Tue 30 Jul 2019 3:08 PM
Are you being serious?

I get that the rhetoric for the video was all in fun, it made me smile.

I don't get why you thought ganking a group of greys was worth your time or the effort to record and upload.

They're grey. They are not a challenge. All you achieve by killing them is ruining someone's experience. Why is that fun to you?
Thu 1 Aug 2019 2:52 PM by LedriTheThane
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 2:42 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
Are you being serious?

I don't get why you thought ganking a group of greys was worth your time or the effort to record and upload.

They're grey. They are not a challenge. All you achieve by killing them is ruining someone's experience. Why is that fun to you?

I still can't tell if you're being serious or not.

They literally ran towards where I'm at and I had no clue whether or not they were grey when I engaged. Like, watch the video lmao. The end result ended up being fun in a humorous way and that's it. It's meant to be this absurd, arrogant, DrDisrespect type of video, but I always forget it's hard for DAoC players to pick up on something being funny. If you think the sole purpose of this video was to show off that I killed this entire group, then you're clueless. The point was purely out of humorous entertainment and nothing more. Literally no one here thinks it was a challenge, you're just making shit up. Their experience wasn't ruined because one of them had messaged me on discord hoping that I make it into a video while mentioning their guild name, so I did. They thought it was funny themselves.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 2:59 PM by kiectred
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 1 Aug 2019 2:42 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
Are you being serious?

Nevermind everything Ledri already said... you make it seem like recording and uploading is something monumentally difficult. Like he had to call in a full camera crew or spend hundreds of dollars or countless hours on this.

Plus it was at a dock. They engaged him and lost, were good sports about it apparently, and lost all of 5 minutes running back (if they ran back at all). That's not a ruined experience.
Thu 1 Aug 2019 4:43 PM by t4coops
LedriTheThane wrote:
Tue 30 Jul 2019 5:08 PM
Highest was at least 35, rest were below, so I think 30-35.

just saw that, then actualy read the rest of thread/video

I giggled lol

#ledridaocchamp !
Tue 6 Aug 2019 11:49 AM by Eldoktor
Ledri is the new Natebrunner ? :d

Proud to kill 8 greys N xD
Tue 6 Aug 2019 2:25 PM by LedriTheThane
Eldoktor wrote:
Tue 6 Aug 2019 11:49 AM
Ledri is the new Natebrunner ? :d

Proud to kill 8 greys N xD

do you think that's the point of the video, being proud to kill 8 grey's?
Sun 11 Aug 2019 6:39 PM by Sindralor
waiting for the WWE Tag Team announcement

that video on the other hand... urgh
Sun 11 Aug 2019 8:11 PM by Anelyn77
I don't get it why everyone thinks every thread or video is about bragging rights, or proof that someone is better or pwns or anything. You guys need to learn to chill more and have fun, it's a game, it has no prizes, no ladder, no ranking, no tourneys etc.

I am the one who asked Ledri to make a vid with the footage (he is a friend), the way he did it was all his idea / script I didn't give him instructions what to do or say in the vid or anything of sorts, because we had a ton of fun with that 10m+ fight or how long was (we were leveling our toons on albion lvl range was 30-35 - 1 person being 35), we were heading to docks to turn soils in for some xp and he was there, he picked on us, and we responded (no point to sit down or anything it's all in good fun).

To be more precise, we would have had solid chance at killing him if our theurgist spammed ice pets instead of air ones (which did 0 damage and just chain proc ledri's heals / ablatives), still we lasted a lot (we play together as 8m, Emerald Knights on hib, Ruby on alb, Sapphire on mid) we were all on disco and had a blast with this fight breaking the monotony of leveling.

The game is meant to be played to have fun, more so with your friends since it's a MMO (not dissing on soloers of any type or form).

Best of wishes, and have tons of fun, no matter what realm, guild, class, solo or grouped playstyle you have, it's a game, play it as one <3

/Aicha's toons proud member of Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire Knights
Wed 2 Oct 2019 5:00 PM by LedriTheThane
Received another hate comment for the first time in a couple months because of this video and it reminded me about how so many DAoC players don't have a sense of humor
Wed 2 Oct 2019 5:04 PM by vxr
Anelyn77 wrote:
Sun 11 Aug 2019 8:11 PM
I don't get it why everyone thinks every thread or video is about bragging rights, or proof that someone is better or pwns or anything. You guys need to learn to chill more and have fun, it's a game, it has no prizes, no ladder, no ranking, no tourneys etc.

I am the one who asked Ledri to make a vid with the footage (he is a friend), the way he did it was all his idea / script I didn't give him instructions what to do or say in the vid or anything of sorts, because we had a ton of fun with that 10m+ fight or how long was (we were leveling our toons on albion lvl range was 30-35 - 1 person being 35), we were heading to docks to turn soils in for some xp and he was there, he picked on us, and we responded (no point to sit down or anything it's all in good fun).

To be more precise, we would have had solid chance at killing him if our theurgist spammed ice pets instead of air ones (which did 0 damage and just chain proc ledri's heals / ablatives), still we lasted a lot (we play together as 8m, Emerald Knights on hib, Ruby on alb, Sapphire on mid) we were all on disco and had a blast with this fight breaking the monotony of leveling.

The game is meant to be played to have fun, more so with your friends since it's a MMO (not dissing on soloers of any type or form).

Best of wishes, and have tons of fun, no matter what realm, guild, class, solo or grouped playstyle you have, it's a game, play it as one <3

/Aicha's toons proud member of Emerald, Ruby and Sapphire Knights

I love your attitude <3
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics