Re: The sorry state of Assassins on Phoenix

inoeth wrote: 07:07 after PA on the SB => sb is at 57% not 85 or other BS
then CD and SB is at 40%
totally underpowered LOL
I also crit with my PA for another 200, but you know, ignore my 4x valid arguments with video evidence before and create your own narrative. Thats cool too I guess.

PA 483 (again, proving that its negated by Con debuff) <-- against a class weak to my damage type. Essentially meaning my PA hit him for 83dmg on top of the con debuff.... 83. 74 dmg if he was neutral or 66 if he was resistant. and that is as a LEATHER wearer.
*he resists the con debuff*
Crit - 203
Hit with offhand - 68
Lifetap proc goes off - 62

So yes my PA with a lucky crit and a proc hit him for 816 on a leather wearer 10% weak to my weapon type, and i swung with both weapons, and a proc went off...

Equally do you now at least understand that con debuff and PA do not stack?

I'll post logs later.
Tani - Nightshade - RR10
Mezzmerelda - Bard - RR6

Na Fianna Dragun

Tani - REAPER NEWEST VIDEO 3 OCT

Two Days with Undacover<3 NEWEST VIDEO 9 OCT

2 Versus Tani

Nightshade Solo Videos 1-4

Loki/Undacover - Special Edition Video

Taniquetil wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:16 pm
Druth wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 1:03 pm
I had a RR8 infil /beckon me, I come he fudges PA, I slam, he purge, I bring him to 20%, he vanishes.

"That is boring for EVERYONE."

Had he got the upper hand, what would I have done?
Again, if the fight is more balanced in general people will attack you more and wont have vanish up all the time. Currently. And I freely admit this, i generally only attack a heavy tank who is semi high RR or above when I have vanish up, because 99% of me knows i'll lose, even with PA, but I want to test it out of curiosity.

What I'm saying is I want to fight you and have fun, but 100% loss rate isnt fun, add a bit more to the mix both sides and I guarantee you more people will attack you, of those who attack you more of them wont have vanish up, and you'll end up more satisfied at the end.

Otherwise I guess i may just occasionally PA you with Vanish up, know I'm going to lose, wait for you to dump your RA's and then vanish..... because thats my best hope right now. I then come back before your timers are up and finish you off or you go back to the keep and come out again when your timers are up. I'm asking for a more fun/better solution for everyone.
I forgot to add that the fight ended up with me dying to a mix of alb smallman and hib zerg.
Not his fault, but he survived got rps, I died and got nothing. That is the power of stealth (technically vanish).

Druth wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:28 pm
I forgot to add that the fight ended up with me dying to a mix of alb smallman and hib zerg.
Not his fault, but he survived got rps, I died and got nothing. That is the power of stealth (technically vanish).
lets delete vanish and IP from the game. deal?
Marla - NS
Aneirin - Bard
Sentania Buhallin - Cabby
Turano - Infil (38)

Turano wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:35 pm
Druth wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:28 pm
lets delete vanish and IP from the game. deal?
Deal, then I'd prob switch to my BD. Would love to not have sins vanish.
Don't think it would make sins better, because people would likely stop running solo tanks, but whatever rocks your boat.

Druth wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:54 pm
Don't think it would make sins better, because people would likely stop running solo tanks, but whatever rocks your boat.
wait, so without I-win button you won't play the class anymore? Now if that's not hypocritical of you :?
Marla - NS
Aneirin - Bard
Sentania Buhallin - Cabby
Turano - Infil (38)

Turano wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 4:37 pm
Druth wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 3:54 pm
wait, so without I-win button you won't play the class anymore? Now if that's not hypocritical of you :?
Not at all, very in line with my standards.
I want to play a class that can solo, and is not a stealther. I avoided skald/BD because everyone were playing them.
Without IP I would be a fool not to switch to my BD, which was my first char anyway.

Do you still want to trade vanish for IP? That was what you suggested. Do you think it would improve your situation, or were you bluffing?

The only good thing about PA currently is it kills the enemy MHB in the one hit rather than having the first 2-3 swings halved.

One if the other things making tanks extremely strong is their ability to stack a lot of parry/block to fairly absurd levels. Parry isn't halved by dual wield defense pen bonus of course so that's easily the best thing to stack fot fighting sins. I fought a merc last night 25% block chance, 27% parry 5% evade chance. He didn't need to flip to shield between swings but if he did I'd have less than a 50% chance to hit him lol. Those that do flip benefit from a lot of extra damage while maintaining most of their tankiness. The ability to flip back and forth without there being some penalty or lock in to make it a meaningful choice is ridiculous.

Sins don't really have the tools to penetrate those defenses with the cut defense pen bonus here and stacking mainstat doesn't offer nearly enough weaponskill to make a dent. A smart tank is gonna pump parry and toss a few into MoParry and laugh with their 30%++ parry chance no matter what weapon setup they have equipped. Do the shield flip between swings and enjoy 50%+ defense chance. Best sins can hope for is 25-30% evade chance with no vialable options to increase it besides stack stats which isn't as remotely as good as the flat %s on MoBlock and MoParry. Dodger would be neat. Anything to increase sin defense besides fucking toughness...

The best bet again vs tanks is to overly rely on non physical damage that doesn't get defense checked. So viper, dot procs, and damage add if you can actually land the swings etc. Disease, kite, and hope you don't get added on.

And let's be honest. Is there a ton of risk involved being a solo visible when 90% are hanging around/coast guarding their own far keep with keep/tower safety or backup generally mere seconds away? It's not like you have to roam like in OF to actually find a fight. Your ONLY threat is literally superior numbers and being too far from your keep to fall back too.
When the kids try to solo