ReSkin idea

Started 17 Jul 2019
by Aph
in Suggestions
Hello Phoenix,

After reading the recent skin request threads I thought about another concept that might be interesting to you.

Releasing a new ‘skin pack’ but making them restricted to either certain titles or perhaps realm rank. Perhaps it’s a bit too much role play
Thu 18 Jul 2019 7:50 PM by Tigerforce
Can't wait for that 2019 Winter skin pack release....

Please no, Close this thread quick! Last thing we need is for it to feel like a p2p with all kinds of crazy summer, valentines, Halloween skins walking arnd.
Fri 19 Jul 2019 1:02 AM by LedriTheThane
Gonna have to agree with Tigerforce on this one. We already play to get the bounty points or plat to buy the reskins, shouldn't be more than that.
Fri 19 Jul 2019 8:38 AM by Aph
Yeah I guess it could get out of control fast.. honestly I have 150k bps lying around with no usage. And I’m playing 3h a day. I’m pretty sure there’s a billion unused bps that needs a new purpose maybe the topic should be about options to spend bps instead.
Sat 20 Jul 2019 4:04 AM by Tigerforce
They should add in Champ wpns for those that reach RR5 + X amnt of Bp's as kind of a reward as well as to distinguish those who met the goal I guess. As well as more options other then basic wpns and malice.
Sat 20 Jul 2019 5:47 AM by DasBier
Tigerforce wrote:
Sat 20 Jul 2019 4:04 AM
They should add in Champ wpns for those that reach RR5 + X amnt of Bp's as kind of a reward as well as to distinguish those who met the goal I guess. As well as more options other then basic wpns and malice.

I like the idea of unlocking skins with realm rank or maybe a number of solved instances or relic raids.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics