Best Sight-Necro farming is?

Started 14 Jul 2019
by Tylaric
in Albion
I don't have a lot of time to group and farm dark spire for cash. So I'm looking for the best spot to move into, and farm.

Looking for good utility ROG's to sell, and drops of armor to trinket. (once I learn how to trinket).

Would love to hear suggestions and constructive advice.

Cheers,

Gwyldor / Tylarick
Sun 14 Jul 2019 12:00 PM by florin
Liches near sidi and graveyard
Ravenclaw giants still occasionally drop 15 arc swords after nerf -near hurbury docks or north of Surs outpost
DF knights for seals salvage

Your best bet was DS by far though and likely still
Mon 15 Jul 2019 5:10 AM by Tylaric
Is it possible for a sight necro to be able to solo in the same category as other realms ? I see hib and mid can farm 5p/hour.

I’ve tried a few spots including just outside of Sidi Which is an easy enough camp but I only got about 600 gold in an hour including salvage.
Mon 15 Jul 2019 5:14 AM by gotwqqd
Tylaric wrote:
Mon 15 Jul 2019 5:10 AM
Is it possible for a sight necro to be able to solo in the same category as other realms ? I see hib and mid can farm 5p/hour.

I’ve tried a few spots including just outside of Sidi Which is an easy enough camp but I only got about 600 gold in an hour including salvage.

Make a cabby
Mon 15 Jul 2019 12:38 PM by JUSTNSANE
Why cabby over necro?
Mon 15 Jul 2019 12:39 PM by Sepplord
JUSTNSANE wrote:
Mon 15 Jul 2019 12:38 PM
Why cabby over necro?

because cabalist is the AoE-dot-class of Albion
Tue 16 Jul 2019 5:41 AM by Tylaric
I read that the dot was nerfed, having agro prolbems?

Can a mini round up a body pull and then a cabby AE kite just fine here? if so, I'm in !
Tue 16 Jul 2019 6:09 AM by gotwqqd
Tylaric wrote:
Tue 16 Jul 2019 5:41 AM

Can a mini round up a body pull and then a cabby AE kite just fine here? if so, I'm in !

Just send the pet in to gather some mobs
Aoe and run

You don’t need help
Tue 16 Jul 2019 5:42 PM by Dominus
Tylaric wrote:
Tue 16 Jul 2019 5:41 AM

if you are solo, you always have the aggro... your DoTs will do the killing while you kite them around.
Tue 23 Jul 2019 6:52 AM by Tylaric
I took the advice and made a Cabby and I’m really enjoying it. Leveling and kiting is easy and the kill rate to me seems faster than chain pulling wth the necro

Now to divide and conquer and see if I can do bigger targets LB ? With the necro and kite hard with the cabby

Thanks for the advise all
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics