Can We Get A Vote Update?

Started 18 Jun 2019
by Roto23
in Ask the Team
Can you tell us how many have voted so far?
Can you tell us if its close to a tie ?
Tue 18 Jun 2019 5:46 PM by Roto23
pweese?
Tue 18 Jun 2019 6:04 PM by lurker
I may be wrong but I'm willing to bet 500g that the results of the poll wont be published. Particularly if its close. xD
The poll is only one factor that is impacting their decision making, not the only factor. Keep that in mind.

- As soon as we have a result of that poll, we will try to make the best possible decision including all the (reasonable) feedback we got during this week
Tue 18 Jun 2019 6:55 PM by Hejjin
Roto23 wrote:
Tue 18 Jun 2019 2:56 PM
Can you tell us how many have voted so far?
Can you tell us if its close to a tie ?
I am hoping they do not release any information until after the vote ends, otherwise it could help to influence the results.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 7:04 PM by inoeth
lurker wrote:
Tue 18 Jun 2019 6:04 PM
I may be wrong but I'm willing to bet 500g that the results of the poll wont be published. Particularly if its close. xD
The poll is only one factor that is impacting their decision making, not the only factor. Keep that in mind.

- As soon as we have a result of that poll, we will try to make the best possible decision including all the (reasonable) feedback we got during this week

i bet its not close at all
Tue 18 Jun 2019 7:09 PM by Ashok
In the 2 days the vote is available, a lot of players took part in it already.
Though, in order not to falsify the vote, we cannot provide any information yet.

Ensure to vote if not done already - and also to provide feedback via the forums;
How was your 1-week journey in NF? Which feature of NF was superior compared to OF or does OF has some neat features you missed in NF?
Would you stick to OF, if feature X of NF was added to OF? etc.
Tue 18 Jun 2019 7:31 PM by Roto23
is there a specific post where we add our comments? I voted OF. I'm Midgard. I liked that Hibs were in the mix in NF, where in OF the Hibs are really out in eMain.
Wed 19 Jun 2019 6:38 AM by Sepplord
Roto23 wrote:
Tue 18 Jun 2019 7:31 PM
is there a specific post where we add our comments? I voted OF. I'm Midgard. I liked that Hibs were in the mix in NF, where in OF the Hibs are really out in eMain.

the vote command itself included an option to leave a comment

but if you missed that, they are also reading all the feedback here in the forums (afaik they read everything...which is a feat in itself without going insane )
Wed 19 Jun 2019 11:51 AM by Roto23
I meant to say the hibs AREN'T really out in OF emain
Wed 19 Jun 2019 9:02 PM by Stoertebecker
Roto23 wrote:
Wed 19 Jun 2019 11:51 AM
I meant to say the hibs AREN'T really out in OF emain

we had the pilzpower zerg at nged 1 hour ago....144
But underpopulation bonus...sure thing
Thu 20 Jun 2019 10:40 AM by vadox
Is there an electoral college? Let's say 70% of total population voted OF but Abigail (electoral voter and formerly known as Abydos), thinking that NF keep can be taken with 1 player, will vote NF and you can say OF good bye.

And....does it matter if current vote goes OF, is long term plan NF anyway?
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics