Re: Can We Get A Vote Update?

I may be wrong but I'm willing to bet 500g that the results of the poll wont be published. Particularly if its close. xD
The poll is only one factor that is impacting their decision making, not the only factor. Keep that in mind.

- As soon as we have a result of that poll, we will try to make the best possible decision including all the (reasonable) feedback we got during this week

lurker wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:04 pm
I may be wrong but I'm willing to bet 500g that the results of the poll wont be published. Particularly if its close. xD
The poll is only one factor that is impacting their decision making, not the only factor. Keep that in mind.

- As soon as we have a result of that poll, we will try to make the best possible decision including all the (reasonable) feedback we got during this week
i bet its not close at all

In the 2 days the vote is available, a lot of players took part in it already.
Though, in order not to falsify the vote, we cannot provide any information yet.

Ensure to vote if not done already - and also to provide feedback via the forums;
How was your 1-week journey in NF? Which feature of NF was superior compared to OF or does OF has some neat features you missed in NF?
Would you stick to OF, if feature X of NF was added to OF? etc.
- Ashok, GM Lead

Roto23 wrote:
Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:31 pm
is there a specific post where we add our comments? I voted OF. I'm Midgard. I liked that Hibs were in the mix in NF, where in OF the Hibs are really out in eMain.
the vote command itself included an option to leave a comment

but if you missed that, they are also reading all the feedback here in the forums (afaik they read everything...which is a feat in itself without going insane :P)