Re: Why are crit shots from stealth evadable?

Turano wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:37 am
Warlay wrote:
Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:34 am
On this server also pa get evaded way to often
One of mine was never evaded so far if I set them up correctly :shock:
yeah, are you sure Warlay that you weren't strafing in combat or something like that, borked the PA and the unstyled swing got evaded?

I thought a PA of mine got blocked once, but when i checked the log i was strafing

It's because nightshades evade rate is too high: 36.6%.

Apparently crit shots are evaluated as a 'normal melee thing' not super preciousssss like PA (which can't be evaded, blocked, parried, or bubbled).

I think this is wrong behavior. If I set up a crit shot, it should hit, whether the person is stealthed or not, or an OP nightshade with high evade rate or not.

Siouxsie wrote:
Wed Jun 19, 2019 10:11 am
I think this is wrong behavior. If I set up a crit shot, it should hit, whether the person is stealthed or not, or an OP nightshade with high evade rate or not.
And why exactly? It has incredible range, does more damage and has absolutely no requirements.
Now you also want it to have the same defence penetration as a meele style that has to be used from stealth and from in front of the target.

Sure, any more wishes while we are at it?
Unpurgeable instant stun would be nice, just in case someone actually gets into meele range with you.
Or how about a pet that can be instantly summoner, does about 100 damage per hit and runs after enemies with sprint speed so you can kite them indefinitely while your pet kills them. Wait, you already have that
Marla - NS
Aneirin - Bard
Sentania Buhallin - Cabby
Turano - Infil (38)