Melee, First Attack hits less

Started 27 May 2019
by Bradekes
in Ask the Team
Alright, so I dunno what changed recently, but I have been playing on my melee toon, noticing that my first hit in combat hits less than the sequential hits every fight, I am sure others are noticing. Seems weird.
Mon 27 May 2019 4:58 AM by Yokahu
PvE or PvP?
Possibilities: debuffs, ablative buff
Mon 27 May 2019 5:21 AM by jelzinga_EU
Bradekes wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 2:41 AM
Alright, so I dunno what changed recently, but I have been playing on my melee toon, noticing that my first hit in combat hits less than the sequential hits every fight, I am sure others are noticing. Seems weird.

Need a bit more information. PvE or RvR ? What class do you play ? What weapons do you use ? What spec are you and what style(s) are you using ?
Mon 27 May 2019 2:05 PM by Bradekes
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 5:21 AM
Need a bit more information. PvE or RvR ? What class do you play ? What weapons do you use ? What spec are you and what style(s) are you using ?

Yokahu wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 4:58 AM
PvE or PvP?

This is PvE I am making a hunter to try out new pet.. I'm only lvl18 and I'm using sword styles... My first hit in combat always does less damage I can give SS.. Even using the same styles consecutively it happens.. If I start combat with a higher GR move my taunt will do more dmg on the next hit..

It happens 100% of the same so I'd figure more people would of noticed
Mon 27 May 2019 3:46 PM by Yokahu
Bradekes wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 2:05 PM
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 5:21 AM

Yokahu wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 4:58 AM
PvE or PvP?

This is PvE I am making a hunter to try out new pet.. I'm only lvl18 and I'm using sword styles... My first hit in combat always does less damage I can give SS.. Even using the same styles consecutively it happens.. If I start combat with a higher GR move my taunt will do more dmg on the next hit..

It happens 100% of the same so I'd figure more people would of noticed
A SS will be very informative and will help us breakdown what is happening. Or maybe you found a bug.
Mon 27 May 2019 7:59 PM by Bradekes
Yokahu wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 3:46 PM
A SS will be very informative and will help us breakdown what is happening. Or maybe you found a bug.

Well I didn't ss but I found what is causing it to happen, not exact reason but the cause... It is after my hunter pet hits it, it will take more dmg.. It's not much more damage but it happens 100% of the time, the pet is not debuffing it visually... So maybe a hidden new ability that makes the target take more dmg after being hit by the pet? I dunno
Mon 27 May 2019 8:33 PM by Bradekes
gruenesschaf wrote:
Mon 27 May 2019 8:02 PM
Attacker count bonus

Didn't know there was such a thing, interesting.. Thought that mechanic was for hit% not dmg
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics