realistic solo thane experience part 2

Started 19 May 2019
by LedriTheThane
in Videos
https://youtu.be/4GMkHrso8jU
Mon 20 May 2019 9:48 AM by Fames
Can confirm, this resembles my solo friar experience.
Mon 20 May 2019 10:13 AM by majky666
I know it, be visi solo is hard.
Mon 20 May 2019 1:59 PM by Blitze
Yup...

It gets very disheartening at times. I have like ~1000 deaths and 300 solo kills.
Mon 20 May 2019 2:32 PM by florin
LedriTheThane wrote:
Sun 19 May 2019 9:13 PM

I recall you and your group rolling over my solo necro several times. You reap what you sow.
Wed 22 May 2019 1:34 AM by LedriTheThane
florin wrote:
Mon 20 May 2019 2:32 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:

I recall you and your group rolling over my solo necro several times. You reap what you sow.

When was this? I've ran in an 8 man maybe a handful of times, and sometimes duo with a skald. "I reap what I sow" but when I literally get ran over WAY more than me running over others, doesn't really make sense to me lol.
Wed 22 May 2019 6:56 AM by t4coops
this is daoc from the birth and will be until the end of earth

all you can do when death looks you in the face and smiles, is smile back

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7Y20Fch41c&t

and laugh as it trembles in your presence^^ huauheauehaeuhue
Wed 22 May 2019 7:20 PM by Voidedtransaction
Soloing always makes you "numb" to getting zerged.

So "Numb"...
Wed 22 May 2019 7:24 PM by florin
LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 1:34 AM
florin wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

When was this? I've ran in an 8 man maybe a handful of times, and sometimes duo with a skald. "I reap what I sow" but when I literally get ran over WAY more than me running over others, doesn't really make sense to me lol.

Oh I don’t remember - just recall trees, lightning and you’ve been killed by Ledri with a full group in tow.
Wed 22 May 2019 8:33 PM by LedriTheThane
florin wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 7:24 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
florin wrote:

Oh I don’t remember - just recall trees, lightning and you’ve been killed by Ledri with a full group in tow.

Sounds pretty baseless to me if that's all you can remember, but regardless I already did explain I had grouped a couple of times, just like everyone else. Saying "you reap what you sow" from a couple of runs in groups is pretty damn stupid and you know it.
Wed 22 May 2019 11:16 PM by florin
LedriTheThane wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 8:33 PM
florin wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Sounds pretty baseless to me if that's all you can remember, but regardless I already did explain I had grouped a couple of times, just like everyone else. Saying "you reap what you sow" from a couple of runs in groups is pretty damn stupid and you know it.

Bullshit - don’t come crying here if you do the same shit- makes you look like a hypocrite
Thu 23 May 2019 3:41 AM by LedriTheThane
florin wrote:
Wed 22 May 2019 11:16 PM
LedriTheThane wrote:
florin wrote:

Bullshit - don’t come crying here if you do the same shit- makes you look like a hypocrite

Weird, I don't cry here about getting ran over. I just think these sort of videos are funny. Again, you're making up more dumb shit as usual now with you.
Thu 23 May 2019 4:45 AM by florin
LedriTheThane wrote:
Thu 23 May 2019 3:41 AM
florin wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Weird, I don't cry here about getting ran over. I just think these sort of videos are funny. Again, you're making up more dumb shit as usual now with you.

meh - im not the one posting videos and being passive aggressive pal
Thu 23 May 2019 3:35 PM by LedriTheThane
florin wrote:
Thu 23 May 2019 4:45 AM
LedriTheThane wrote:
florin wrote:

Are you still assuming these videos are serious? LMAO.
Thu 23 May 2019 5:34 PM by Animosity
florin wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:
florin wrote:

Nope. You’re the one being aggressive aggressive over a humorous video of a video game.
Thu 23 May 2019 7:00 PM by florin
LedriTheThane wrote:
Thu 23 May 2019 3:35 PM
florin wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Are you still assuming these videos are serious? LMAO.

nah - see the video is fine - it's you gaslighting me that's dumb. Why would I make up the fact that you also at one point did 8v1?
Thu 23 May 2019 7:02 PM by florin
Animosity wrote:
Thu 23 May 2019 5:34 PM
florin wrote:
LedriTheThane wrote:

Nope. You’re the one being aggressive aggressive over a humorous video of a video game.

dont care about the video, its his response saying that i made shit up that im responding to.

dude is as stupid as he looks
Fri 24 May 2019 9:49 AM by stinsfire
"Spreading hate and negativity in a funny video thread 101" by florin

Buy it as long as its hot!
Fri 24 May 2019 1:08 PM by florin
stinsfire wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 9:49 AM

Haaaaate
Triggered
Fri 24 May 2019 3:15 PM by Celfinna
So what if he did it a few times to you. Happens to everyone and the man is clearly reformed.
Let's make this game/forum/website about positivity, personal growth, and killing our friends however we so choose, and not about our petty emotions!
Cheers!
#FreeNate
Fri 24 May 2019 7:01 PM by florin
Apology by proxy accepted
Fri 24 May 2019 9:47 PM by stinsfire
florin wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 1:08 PM
stinsfire wrote:

Haaaaate
Triggered

Speaking about yourself? Yeah, you sound pretty triggered by your distorted perception of reality.

What? Are you on drugs or something? Doesn't sound too far fetched since you haven't made a single rational comment in this thread.

Edit: Went through a few pages of your post history. If you are like this in real life as well, you truly need professional help.
Fri 24 May 2019 10:16 PM by florin
stinsfire wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 9:47 PM
florin wrote:
Fri 24 May 2019 1:08 PM
stinsfire wrote:

Haaaaate
Triggered

Speaking about yourself? Yeah, you sound pretty triggered by your distorted perception of reality.

What? Are you on drugs or something? Doesn't sound too far fetched since you haven't made a single rational comment in this thread.

Edit: Went through a few pages of your post history. If you are like this in real life as well, you truly need professional help.

Says the dude that’s stalking a stranger online
Fri 24 May 2019 11:03 PM by Uthred
As no one is discussing about the vid anymore but instead insults are thrown from one side to the other, im going to close this thread.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics