Enchanter or Animist

Started 25 Apr 2019
by Badrinath
in Hibernia
Which class is better to solo with 1-50 few hours a week?
Thu 25 Apr 2019 3:25 AM by qq6
Ani is by far the easiest. Shrooms do the work for you, you just sit and regen, never get agro unless u do reds and they kill your main shroom (unless they changed something, been a while since i farmed on ani). Ench is ok to solo aswell, just not going to be as fast or afk'ish.
Thu 25 Apr 2019 8:18 AM by Halma
I've leveled both and both are easy to play, Ani will be faster but imho needs more attention than an ench.

With a i.e. light ench you just nuke your targets down and move to the next mob without them ever touching you, you will get a debuff for your own nuke later on (with the lvl 32 pet). You will never have any problems with ranged mobs hitting you because you and your pet will interrupt them. You always have a pet to grab a mob that added and probably won't die ever.

With an animist you will need to find an appropriate place for your shrooms and have to keep in mind that they aggro anything in range as long as they are alive. Sure you can always dismiss them when you need to go afk.
Thu 25 Apr 2019 9:34 AM by Lollie
It doesn't really have much to do with actually xping but don't over look enchanters ghetto speed, without hastener getting around is just boring.
Wed 22 May 2019 1:07 AM by gotwqqd
Enchanter
Lotsa fun
Wed 22 May 2019 10:11 AM by bigne88
Both are fast and viable in 8v8 or zerg.

Animist is harder to play in pvp tough and you need a couple of ground target macroes to qbind (one range zero, aka on your feets, another medium range, like 400, and a max rane 900 circa)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics