High CD spec in nightshade.

Started 18 May 2019
by Sektor
in Hibernia
I gave this a shot today. Seemed underwhelming, maybe I’m doing it wrong. Anyone have any experience running a spec like that? RR4 36 stealth 36 envenom 38 pierce 49 CD rest cs.
Sat 18 May 2019 8:14 AM by gotwqqd
I though it excelled at ANY level
Backstab 2 was all you need in cs line...and that was really not needed
Sat 18 May 2019 8:34 AM by mhenfhis
Sektor wrote:
Sat 18 May 2019 4:54 AM
I gave this a shot today. Seemed underwhelming, maybe I’m doing it wrong. Anyone have any experience running a spec like that? RR4 36 stealth 36 envenom 38 pierce 49 CD rest cs.

Well on cd you dont get an after evade stun like LA or DW on this version. You are forced to use the piercing one and is 5 secs not 7 like infils/sbs. SBs have doublefrost as anytime and Infils can mostly use the front lvl 50 as anytime, while on the ns you end with the shitty taunt.
Sat 18 May 2019 9:25 AM by gotwqqd
It’s as easy to pull of the two side attacks as pa
Choose snare or stun
Thunderstorm as anytime
Sat 18 May 2019 9:28 AM by jelzinga_EU
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 18 May 2019 9:25 AM
Choose snare or stun
Thunderstorm as anytime

I think on Phoenix there is still the "old" CD, e.g. Thunderstorm chaining off back-positional.

As a result, you basically stuck with Squall or Hurricane -> Solar Flare as anytimers which isn't great at all. I would not recommend it as a NS, for INF/SB it is viable to go high DW/LA but as NS you're better off going CS.
Sat 18 May 2019 9:30 AM by gotwqqd
jelzinga_EU wrote:
Sat 18 May 2019 9:28 AM
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 18 May 2019 9:25 AM
Choose snare or stun
Thunderstorm as anytime

I think on Phoenix there is still the "old" CD, e.g. Thunderstorm chaining off back-positional.

As a result, you basically stuck with Squall or Hurricane -> Solar Flare as anytimers which isn't great at all. I would not recommend it as a NS, for INF/SB it is viable to go high DW/LA but as NS you're better off going CS.
Well I’d have to check, but I have no interest in hib right now and I’m not gonna get locked for 12
Does the char plan here show all this?
Sat 18 May 2019 9:34 AM by gotwqqd
Yea
Not nearly as good
Even the awesome front positional is n/a
Sat 18 May 2019 11:29 AM by Cadebrennus
CD is the weakest of the advanced weapon lines. The only thing that saves it from being completely useless is the side stun and rear snare. If you spec in CD spec it for the utility, not the DPS.
Mon 20 May 2019 11:55 PM by Pirhana7
CS is the way to go here
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics