Emain is the RvR hub and Hib is suffering

Started 17 May 2019
by Valrok
in Suggestions
Unless other methods are used to disperse the emain action, the hib RvR population will continue to dwindle. Request to give hib a port somewhere near crim or bolg. It takes 5 min to run to the action, 5*8 = 40 minutes of peoples time is wasted running to emain each run since there is nothing in-between.
Fri 17 May 2019 7:24 PM by Kampfar
QQ i walk 5min. Seriously?
QQ I walk several times to mmg till i can pass thru. too much add, zerg bla
Ppl should stop whine and just play. It Starts to be more QQ than the other Server and i thought that this could not be possible, more whine than can be
Fri 17 May 2019 7:56 PM by Valrok
I might just pair a filet with how nice your whine is.
Fri 17 May 2019 7:58 PM by chryso
The answer is to return the task bonus only to the task zone. Then everyone will get a turn to walk.
Fri 17 May 2019 10:18 PM by djegu
Kampfar wrote:
Fri 17 May 2019 7:24 PM
QQ i walk 5min. Seriously?
QQ I walk several times to mmg till i can pass thru. too much add, zerg bla
Ppl should stop whine and just play. It Starts to be more QQ than the other Server and i thought that this could not be possible, more whine than can be

Dude you don't play hib, just remain silent until you play hib and had experimented the emain situation.
Fri 17 May 2019 11:35 PM by Luluko
guess thats a reason why so many hibs are in thid, they rather have any rvr without much reward than having to run back 7mins+ to the action
Sat 18 May 2019 2:57 AM by Dramead
For a server with soooo many QoL changes I can not for the life of me figure pout why a fast port to Emain for Hib has yet to happen...
Sat 18 May 2019 7:59 AM by Ceen
As long as amnesia has 2.3 k range I think 2/3 of the population enjoy the current situation
Mon 20 May 2019 5:48 AM by teiloh
Having a forward-port keep that needs supply/logistics for the home realm would make sense. DC should have a timered port so long as Hib has all preceding keeps, if not it defaults to Crim, and so on.
Mon 20 May 2019 6:16 AM by Dramead
Would settle for a port to crim as long as hib owns it .. its close enough..
Mon 20 May 2019 7:17 AM by Sepplord
is Hibernia getting DF for pitty by the other realms or how do they manage that dominance? From reading the forums i get the feeling that there are only a handful of hibs still playing, and they are all animists....yet ingame the stats look different
Mon 20 May 2019 3:24 PM by CronU
Imo the biggest problem is the activity diffrence between EU-Primetime, and NA-Primetime.
In EU-Primetime, the Hibs are lucky to not have to pass one of the milegates first.
They can move towards Breifine/Emain, and get incs all the way till they reach Emain.

It seems during NA-Primetime, at least from the forum readings, the hib activity is at a minimum just because there is way less action and you always have to move to emain till you reach the action.

That is indeed a problem. But the intended Keepport system is not a solution for me.
In EU-Primetime, this would lead to a dominance for Hibernia, just because they dont have to pass a Milegate to 'entering' the action. While Midgard and Albion have to.
Mon 20 May 2019 3:38 PM by Lollie
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 20 May 2019 7:17 AM
is Hibernia getting DF for pitty by the other realms or how do they manage that dominance? From reading the forums i get the feeling that there are only a handful of hibs still playing, and they are all animists....yet ingame the stats look different

Between Pilzpower and Fernando there is gernerally always a bg active that is for taking keeps which a lot join since it's a lot less ball breaking than running to emain.
Mon 20 May 2019 10:55 PM by Eyetunez
Lollie wrote:
Mon 20 May 2019 3:38 PM
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 20 May 2019 7:17 AM

Between Pilzpower and Fernando there is gernerally always a bg active that is for taking keeps which a lot join since it's a lot less ball breaking than running to emain.

I'm not sure this is because of a 5 min run. You can join the bg for 15 min or 3 hours, level 43, or level 50, no one cares about your rank, class, afk status. I think its just the best choice for casual players, some leveling, untemplated, watching the kids, etc.

Not my cup of tea, but can pull 5krp/hr on a bad day and 10-12 on a good day with some actual fights so I can see the appeal. Dont think a port to emain will really change this fact.
Tue 21 May 2019 11:42 AM by facekidd
Just Coming on here To start a suggestion thread to put Tasks Back to area reward only <As trying to RvR anywhere other then emain is empty and mids are 80% zerg fest all over emain. there is no choice but to fight in pointless zergfare at amg /mmg emain as you just wont find enemies anywhere else unless u want 20 minuet wait in Odin or 10 min run and 20 min wait in Hadrian wall.

maybe even Removing RP's from grouped players killing solo'er's to end the groups ganking soloer's or something as no one seems to group on alb
so you say Hib is suffering i would also say Alb is suffering <altho the Hib Population Loss is Way higher then albion <seems everyone joins Mid.

if solution to the Emain Crisis isn't implemented this game will not last much longer the mood on all 3 realms is souring fast. will only be Mids left XoXo
Tue 21 May 2019 12:35 PM by Freedomcall
I think this was one of the reason why thy brought NF. Never havent played NF personally thou^^
History repeats? lol
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics