Ghost UI - How to make chat window without transparency?

Started 17 Apr 2019
by spell
in Support Center
Ghost UI I have my Window Alpha set to 0% so there's no transparency, but it's not solid black background and can still see stuff behind the window. Is it possible to make the chat windows solid w/o transparency with this UI?
Wed 17 Apr 2019 3:18 PM by qq6
thats the idea of ghostui i think, its all more or less transparent, you could just take the files from some other ui and change it... or use bobui config and set everything to ghost except for chat.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 9:42 AM by spell
qq6 wrote:
Wed 17 Apr 2019 3:18 PM
thats the idea of ghostui i think, its all more or less transparent, you could just take the files from some other ui and change it... or use bobui config and set everything to ghost except for chat.

Specifically what file would I need to take from another UI to change this? I haven’t done any modding or manual changes to UI before.
Tue 23 Apr 2019 5:00 AM by qq6
For bobsui its the file chat_window.xml (ui/custom folder), and the dependencies included in the xml. I think every ui maker has its own naming, so it might be different for you, you will have to rename accordingly and make sure the paths to other files are correct (i did this 2-3 years back, so, memory a bit fuzzy).... If you have bobsui, there is a config that automatically swaps any element you want just by clicking on a different style.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics