Farming Rules

Started 20 Apr 2019
by Thehammaslamma
in PvE
@The Devs,

I recently was farming in Sherroe Hills. I was setup on a camp of 6 mobs with my animist. My Forest Hearts were in range of all 6. Another animist pulled up and started attacking 2 of the mobs that I was farming. When I confronted him about attacking the mobs that I was pulling he said that the server rules state that you cannot claim a camp.

After my tell to him, he moved his Forest Hearts forward so he could taunt all of the mobs in the camp and take up half of the turret spawns.

Is this fair play according to the rules? Can someone just bully me off of my spot?

Thank you
Sat 20 Apr 2019 6:01 PM by qq6
Attacking tagged mobs is against the rules. You dont have a claim on a place, anyone can come and pull mobs near you, just not the mobs you tagged, as far as i remember the rules.

//if hes attacking your tagged mobs, record/appeal/send msg to gm on discord, they are pretty fast on helping out.
Sat 20 Apr 2019 6:16 PM by Quik
It is who tags first.

Doesn't mean they aren't assholes, but still, tag first.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 10:02 AM by Bachji
the bigger issue i that animist are like a diseases in my opinon. they cant just take a part of some mobs they always take away an entire spot even if they cant farm all mobs around. if someone is to close to their tank pet or actually any pet you will get in trouble with the animist.
if there is one rule , for me, animist should be excluded from the game , their mechanic is either broken or they should be nerfer so hard that this class is not viable anymore.
Ofc most people dont share this opionion because they are the main income source of and accaunt in hib and people like to have a status quo on farming things.
Mon 22 Apr 2019 1:50 PM by Leandrys
Good old grievers animist's shitstorm.

They should just nerf these ridiculous mobs with their insane droprate, it's just feeding inflation.
Tue 23 Apr 2019 9:29 AM by Rewin
I don´t see the problem with a ani trying to get a piece of your mob spawn. Continue your pulls and if his forest hearts attacks your mob, let them get the mob. Maybe he starts thinking about his rudeness after wiping/running several times.
Tue 23 Apr 2019 10:25 AM by Sepplord
animist are a huge headache regarding tag-rules (well...not only that...but also)

As the turrets attack anything the animist will "steal" from anyone coming close with their mob.

So, how do you solve situations?
Does an animist being at a a spot mean noone else is allowed to pull nearby? Or is the animist at fault for leeching onto everyones mobs?
You either allow animist to claim certain spots (by allowing them to hit mobs from others without punishment because FFA isn't targetted) or you make every animist suceptible to being reported because they leech onto pulled from other people.

There is no way for an animist to follow all rules that others follow unless they stop putting down FnF-shrooms completly
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to PvE or the latest topics