We're Going to Atlantis!!

Started 24 Mar 2019
by defiasbandit
in Tavern
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C-nV2E83y2Y
Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:42 PM by phixion
Nope, if we are this server is as good as dead. People already worked to template themselves, we don't need that shit.
Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:56 PM by defiasbandit
phixion wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:42 PM
Nope, if we are this server is as good as dead. People already worked to template themselves, we don't need that shit.

It could be a customized Atlantis. This server needs more challenging PvE!
Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:42 PM by tweedledumb99
defiasbandit wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 9:56 PM
phixion wrote:

More challenging PvE sounds great.

More gear options sounds great, ones that just add options but dont necessitate retemplating.

More QoL changes sounds great.

All of that's possible based on what Uthred posted, which is great.

It's also possible the changes mean RvR focused players need to spend lots more time either in PvE or RvR per week to remain competitive, with new gear that displaces existing gear.

I would dislike that, and I think I'm not alone *shrug*.
Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:57 PM by waffel
Population went up for a few months once ToA was released. For all the tears people cry, and looking at how excited people are for Sidu/TG/Galla raids, people like PvE and people likes ToA
Sun 24 Mar 2019 11:06 PM by Luluko
waffel wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 10:57 PM
Population went up for a few months once ToA was released. For all the tears people cry, and looking at how excited people are for Sidu/TG/Galla raids, people like PvE and people likes ToA

if they reduced the prices on the feather merchants to 10% of what it is now you wouldnt see many raids anymore, it was already boring after the 5th raid and I have done like 30 by now just because its the fastest and easiest way to get those feathers.

I wouldnt mind some new pve for new skins maybe but I dont wanna retemp again and some TOA areas were really cool especially aerus.
Sun 24 Mar 2019 11:48 PM by phixion
waffel wrote:

You think people actually enjoy doing TG all the time? It's a necessity to compete on this server, nobody enjoys doing it.

I've been there 50+ times and I'm sick of it, but if I want to RvR I have to go.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 1:15 AM by TsunamiSurprise
Skip atlantis and go straight to laby, amirite?
Mon 25 Mar 2019 1:21 AM by phixion
Labyrinth won’t change anything, it’ll be just another place for the mindless zerg to continue zerging. Soloing or small man is not a thing on this server, the general mindset has been consumed by new players who seem to think running across the map in their 8 man to add on a 1v1 is worthwhile and good for the game. I literally facepalm every time I see that behaviour.

So if you are hoping for Labyrinth to be a saving grace for small man or solo, don’t kid yourself.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:28 AM by waffel
phixion wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 11:48 PM
waffel wrote:

You think people actually enjoy doing TG all the time? It's a necessity to compete on this server, nobody enjoys doing it.

I've been there 50+ times and I'm sick of it, but if I want to RvR I have to go.

50+ times to RvR, you clearly love PvE to do it that much. There is no arguing that.

Are you trying to equip 10 chars? Do you think you need to change the look of all your equipment on every char just to RvR? Do you know you can buy feathers from players? At most a chat needs 2-3 20k feather items to RvR, anything else is a luxury not every char needs.

Like, what in the world do you need 500,000 feathers for? Keyword is NEED. Changing the look of your sword 15 times isn’t a need.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 4:52 AM by SaintRon
phixion wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 1:21 AM
Labyrinth won’t change anything, it’ll be just another place for the mindless zerg to continue zerging. Soloing or small man is not a thing on this server, the general mindset has been consumed by new players who seem to think running across the map in their 8 man to add on a 1v1 is worthwhile and good for the game. I literally facepalm every time I see that behaviour.

So if you are hoping for Labyrinth to be a saving grace for small man or solo, don’t kid yourself.

Dude - you're one of those people think who think RVR is just 8 mans squaring off in fair fights or 1 v 1's.

Let me be clear here - that was NEVER DAoC's RVR.

NEVER... not even an argument. You want fair team fights? GW2 or WoW.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 5:14 AM by Warlay
phixion wrote:

agree, when i remind myself right there were always a zerg which where only there to kill all the solo and duos
Mon 25 Mar 2019 5:47 AM by Jacksontown
phixion wrote:

What prompted you to say this? I don't see anyone talking about solo vs zerging (the most tired discussion in DAoC).
Mon 25 Mar 2019 6:24 AM by jelzinga_EU
defiasbandit wrote:
phixion wrote:

While it is possible, it is a very thin line. If you add feathers to it, most players will either not do TG/Sidi/Galla or not do TOA since one is better than the other for feathers/hour. If you add "must have items" you force people to re-template. ML's would be a really bad idea. TOA-Damage enhancements (range, pierce, dmg, haste) and Artefacts would be a bad idea too.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 6:44 AM by majky666
waffel wrote:

Talk for yourself, plz. ToA has annoying and boring encounters, no thank you.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 7:22 AM by inoeth
toa zones actually were cool! maybe add them but without all the toa stat items..... maybe add some items with special charges like legion and artifact skins.
there could be another currency (atlantean glass?!) for that, so ppl dont just roll TG for most feathers
Mon 25 Mar 2019 7:29 AM by Ceen
majky666 wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 6:44 AM
waffel wrote:

Talk for yourself, plz. ToA has annoying and boring encounters, no thank you.
ToA has the best PvE content of DAoC, the ML raids were epic.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 9:41 AM by Luluko
waffel wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:28 AM
phixion wrote:
Sun 24 Mar 2019 11:48 PM
waffel wrote:

50+ times to RvR, you clearly love PvE to do it that much. There is no arguing that.

Are you trying to equip 10 chars? Do you think you need to change the look of all your equipment on every char just to RvR? Do you know you can buy feathers from players? At most a chat needs 2-3 20k feather items to RvR, anything else is a luxury not every char needs.

Like, what in the world do you need 500,000 feathers for? Keyword is NEED. Changing the look of your sword 15 times isn’t a need.

one combined forces potion needs 75 tears / 750 feathers and the other barrels also need a few and yes you can buy feathers but then you need to pve to farm gold if you use item charges a lot you wont make much money in rvr and rather lose money and you certainly would make more money just doing tg and selling feathers than any other solo farm method. I agree that you dont really need more than 3 15-20k feathers items to be viable for rvr but if you want some switch weapons and additional item charges for every toon its own then you are fast at 6 or 8 15-20k feather items especially the legion items are quite useful. Also anyone who rvrs will use his bp to change skins since you get them a lot especially if you solo. So if you want to rvr and also 3-4 toons to play depending what the grp needs 50tg runs arent that unreasonable what you need if you want all the tools available and access to barrels. Also if you play an assassin you will need at least 5+ weapons to switch so if you have tg weapons it will be costly.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 1:39 PM by gnefner
waffel wrote:

Not sure many people "like" PVE, ofcourse some do. But, people like Feathers and items... And PVE out of necessity.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:15 PM by chryso
I would not mind the atlantis zones being opened as long as there are no TOA bonuses or MLs.
They could just leave the encounters there for titles and for skins.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:16 PM by phixion
SaintRon wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 4:52 AM
Dude - you're one of those people think who think RVR is just 8 mans squaring off in fair fights or 1 v 1's.

Mindless zerger spotted.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:21 PM by chryso
phixion wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:16 PM
SaintRon wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 4:52 AM

Mindless zerger spotted.

And now for the name calling.
Could you provide evidence for your claim of mindless?
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:25 PM by phixion
Jacksontown wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 5:47 AM
What prompted you to say this? I don't see anyone talking about solo vs zerging (the most tired discussion in DAoC).

Because new zones don't change the mindset of the people playing on the server, Labyrinth will just be another zone to zerg in, there are no "unwritten agreements" on this server, people just zerg everywhere, even if it means diverting across the map to hit a guy once for 10rps.

You can think what you want, but at one stage there definitely were "solo" areas and there were times when groups didn't just roll anyone in sight. Sure, the odd group would ruin it now and then, but all in all it was respected.

chryso wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 2:21 PM
And now for the name calling.
Could you provide evidence for your claim of mindless?

I saw him in one of those mindless zergs that consumes the server on a daily basis, but mostly on weekends.

People will play how they want to play - I think that has sunk in by this stage, but it still doesn't stop me from having an opinion on them.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 3:34 PM by waffel
Adding new ToA/Labyrinth content is a win/win.

It's new content, so most will be excited.
Those that aren't excited will quit playing, thus reducing zergs.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 3:55 PM by thirian24
You guys are wild to think a lot of peopl don't enjoy some type of PVE content. There is a very wide spectrum of people that play this game. Not just people that want to RvR all day. Some people like to farm for new items to sell, farm for salvage and coin and new armor and weapons if they are implemented. I enjoy mainly RvR, but I do like to take a break to do some PVE content. I definitely don't see anything wrong with new zones and new armor weapons. I seen some folks crying about templates. Templating is extremely easy and cheap here, so you have no valid point there.

Imho we have some dedicated people that are willing to breathe some life into this old game that we love. Let them give the other players that don't wanna RvR 24/7, something else to enjoy.

There is a server out there that has zero new content and zero zergs, if you prefer.

I'm extremely excited to hear this news and I hope it is a new zone/zones and new gear/weapons.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 4:53 PM by dante`afk
Uh yea, MLs, farming a overcamped maddening scalars and gov for weeks.

who is not looking forward to that.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 5:16 PM by Doiri
Jacksontown wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 5:47 AM
phixion wrote:

Because he uses every chance to imply that he's supposedly a fair 1v1 player and that people should respect his fair fights against lvl 36 noobs that leave portal keeps

phixion wrote: Mindless zerger spotted.

And saying that - poof - he vanished.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 5:17 PM by thirian24
dante`afk wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 4:53 PM
Uh yea, MLs, farming a overcamped maddening scalars and gov for weeks.

who is not looking forward to that.

You don't like it, so nobody must like.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 7:21 PM by cere2
I wouldn't mind all of the options to be opened up, as long as no ML abilities, CL abilities, TOA abilities added.
Redesign artifacts so they don't have spell speed, melee speed etc and I'd be all for them.
Always in favor of more contant, not in favor of TOA+ itemization and abilities.
NF instead of OF? We can dream? Right?
Mon 25 Mar 2019 9:03 PM by antiflagdan
cere2 wrote:
Mon 25 Mar 2019 7:21 PM
I wouldn't mind all of the options to be opened up, as long as no ML abilities, CL abilities, TOA abilities added.
Redesign artifacts so they don't have spell speed, melee speed etc and I'd be all for them.
Always in favor of more contant, not in favor of TOA+ itemization and abilities.
NF instead of OF? We can dream? Right?

Yea, ideally it would be ToA zones but none of the game-changing gear like toa stat bonuses, mls etc... just trophies, SKINS (!!!), decent rogs equivalent to what we have, titles... etc. And yes, NF please.
Mon 25 Mar 2019 10:05 PM by waffel
Devs said NF ain’t happening, and even if they make a decision to that it’ll take at least 4 months to implement all the pathing and such.

This explains why they’re tying so hard to make OF relevant and get people in the keeps since NF isn’t on the radar.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:03 AM by Stoked
I loved the PVE of Atlantis aside from the absurd grinding tasks like scrolls and whatnot. IMO there's no harm in adding ALL of the PVE-only expansion zones using a similar treatment as they did with DF where the mobs only drop feathers/ROGs, but not expansion-specific items. It does appear they can add zones without bringing in the entire expansion, no?

That said, I believe Phoenix will quickly become a ghost town if any other classes/abilities/items end up being added.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:02 AM by Fayynne
I'm one of the weird ones that loved ToA. But if they do I think they should add vendors to buy artifacts with feathers. A decent balance between the hardcore grind and allowing people to play casually and still get them in a decent time and be templated again.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 11:43 AM by labova
I guess we are all different, but ToA made me quit daoc. It forced me into pve when I all wanted was to rvr. I am sure many would enjoy ToA on phoenix, but I am also sure many would consider leaving due it.

Like it or not, ToA has always divided the playerbase, perhaps more than most expansions.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:35 PM by Elva
Before the reboot right now, Uthred said : /who uthred, he was in Stygian Delta..
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:51 PM by astean
If I have to re-temp that would not be good. It is getting warmer outside and i haven't played for about a solid week(i did log in to pay rent). Might be time to quit.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:55 PM by wubbl0rz
Elva wrote: Before the reboot right now, Uthred said : /who uthred, he was in Stygian Delta..

pics or it didnt happen
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:02 PM by Elva
Their timing right before aprils fools.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:25 PM by Word
Elva wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:02 PM

This.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:29 PM by gorakthemighty
wubbl0rz wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:55 PM
Elva wrote: Before the reboot right now, Uthred said : /who uthred, he was in Stygian Delta..

pics or it didnt happen

Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:13 PM by chryso
Elva wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 12:35 PM
Before the reboot right now, Uthred said : /who uthred, he was in Stygian Delta..

Is that where the arena is?
Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:18 PM by Leandrys
I'd like so much these zones to be present on Phoenix, never gonna happen imo, but who knows.

Altough i'd like to get rid of most ML and arti things.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:23 PM by kedelin
I loved toa... esp after they made it just needing credit and could level artifacts anywhere.... I think they could add Toa and revamp stuff for feathers and rogs... also make it where you do encounter and unlocks the skin you buy with bps
Tue 26 Mar 2019 2:37 PM by labra
Remove needing to xp artifacts. Just activate and they are lvl 10.

Add either toa spec currency (glasses) or a feather/bp merchant to let people buy artifacts and ML credits.

But I believe there will be no TOA, this has been way too much discussed back in time
Tue 26 Mar 2019 3:40 PM by Ceen
Adding ToA might be a bit too much, sooo many bosses to script but I liked the raids and encounters.
For reskins and some PvE progression for like 70 % of the player base it will serve it's purpose =)
Tue 26 Mar 2019 3:50 PM by Elva
Word wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:25 PM
Elva wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:02 PM

This.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 4:24 PM by Truen
defiasbandit wrote:
phixion wrote:

Open world RvR enabled Atlantis?
Tue 26 Mar 2019 4:30 PM by Roto23
Wheres the thumbs down button on this entire thread when you need it?
Tue 26 Mar 2019 4:43 PM by defiasbandit
Truen wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 4:24 PM
defiasbandit wrote:
phixion wrote:

Open world RvR enabled Atlantis?

4th frontier. New task zone. I have a map I will post later.
Tue 26 Mar 2019 5:51 PM by wubbl0rz
gorakthemighty wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:29 PM
wubbl0rz wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

nice
Tue 26 Mar 2019 10:54 PM by cuuchulain79
Is Sygian Delta a special dev zone where bug fixing and class balancing happens? Or are we just going to have one last fiesta in a special zone while population is still high?
Wed 27 Mar 2019 12:06 AM by rubaduck
So many people believe TOA killed daoc, and that it was bad. WoW killed Daoc, period.

TOA opened up a LOT of infuriating mechanics. Artifacts were fine... when you finally got them. The constant farm for scrolls killed any motivation and on top of that players were forced to get master levels which was more pve content that people didn't want and it was annoying because you had to complete a lower ML to get credit for the next, and some encounters were group, or solo. This was a big killer for many people because it forced people to do meaningless PVE. Also, water warfare... what a joke!

The new stats ruined the fun of making templates. You had to get 26+ cap to your primary stats, you had to get the % bonus cap for attack/magic and the % cap for castingspeed / attackspeed which made so many items obsolete. Don't add this.

I would love to see PVE in Atlantis Zones that just do the same as Galla or Sidi or TG to mix it up because we're at the point where those raids are so repeating and so boring that less and less will end up going to them. One day the raid is in ML2 dungeon to get feather, the other day ML 7 dungeon.
Wed 27 Mar 2019 8:15 AM by Lollie
rubaduck wrote:
Wed 27 Mar 2019 12:06 AM
So many people believe TOA killed daoc, and that it was bad. WoW killed Daoc, period.

TOA opened up a LOT of infuriating mechanics. Artifacts were fine... when you finally got them. The constant farm for scrolls killed any motivation and on top of that players were forced to get master levels which was more pve content that people didn't want and it was annoying because you had to complete a lower ML to get credit for the next, and some encounters were group, or solo. This was a big killer for many people because it forced people to do meaningless PVE. Also, water warfare... what a joke!

The new stats ruined the fun of making templates. You had to get 26+ cap to your primary stats, you had to get the % bonus cap for attack/magic and the % cap for castingspeed / attackspeed which made so many items obsolete. Don't add this.

I would love to see PVE in Atlantis Zones that just do the same as Galla or Sidi or TG to mix it up because we're at the point where those raids are so repeating and so boring that less and less will end up going to them. One day the raid is in ML2 dungeon to get feather, the other day ML 7 dungeon.

Couldn't agree more. Even though I jumped on the WoW train the thought of going back to DaoC was gone because i'd have to try and do the whole ML/artefact thing where as before after a break you could pretty much pick up where you left off and jump right back into RvR.
Wed 27 Mar 2019 11:08 AM by gnefner
gorakthemighty wrote:
Tue 26 Mar 2019 1:29 PM
wubbl0rz wrote:

pics or it didnt happen

Aaah yes... The good ol' 7send oopsie.. This seems legit...
Wed 27 Mar 2019 11:59 AM by waffel
ToA conjures such anger in people, like the expansion took their wife, kicked their dog, and slapped they momma.
Wed 27 Mar 2019 12:31 PM by weewoozesty
To those complaining about Zergs... I am tempted to arrange an 8 man Theurg Zerg with earth pet army swarms just to spite you. Or an 8 man Bonedancer Squad with an army of the living dead zerg just to spite you.

Not sure which one, stay tuned.
Wed 27 Mar 2019 6:54 PM by Numatic
rubaduck wrote:
Wed 27 Mar 2019 12:06 AM

I think when people say they hate ToA, they are referring to the infuriating mechanics that came with it. Including stat caps etc.. if they added ToA without that stuff, its basically just new zones and skins at that point.

So in essence ToA did kill DAoc because it was meant as a massive time sink to keep you in the game rather than play WoW.
Wed 27 Mar 2019 6:58 PM by Sevorin
As long as no Arts, and we get ROG drops still (and feathers for bosses), I'm down!
Wed 27 Mar 2019 7:10 PM by Ashenspire
ITT: people who have spent countless hours in their Sidi raids to farm feathers and who knows how many RoG farming groups complaining about more pve.
Wed 27 Mar 2019 7:39 PM by The Skies Asunder
I can't understand the hatred for retemplating, if ToA added new caps and bonuses. It isn't like it took months and months to get everything you needed on Phoenix, so why would they implement ToA in a way that took forever? They could make ML raid, and artifact credit account wide, just like every other boss thus far. With a currency for ToA thrown in to buy the items, or scrolls you needed. Make it so that Artifacts, and MLs don't need leveled with XP after being activated, and things could be pretty quick. I loved making template that actually required thought, instead of just capping everything, on every character. The zones in ToA were great too, even the underwater parts were fine. The water was an issue in RvR, not really PvE. The amount of intricacy, and mechanics added by ToA were pretty great IMO. The PvE grind isn't needed at all, especially when the server is free to play, and they don't need you to play seven million hours to keep your subscription going.
Wed 27 Mar 2019 8:34 PM by waffel
If the devs made leveling/temping/crafting/grouping/traveling/farming and even more EASIER. Wouldn't they ALSO make ToA content much easier/faster to obtain?
Wed 27 Mar 2019 8:43 PM by Greenangel
TOA Artifacts the encounters there master abilities everything was just broken long winded grind.

I quit at Catacombs daoc. But for me TOA was utter completely trash and no one has persuaded me other wise.
Thu 28 Mar 2019 6:38 AM by Sepplord
DAoC for me always had the huge appeal of getting DONE.
I will not make new templates for all my chars, and it will make me stop the chars i am currently still levelling
i probably wouldn't quit right away, but definitely play less

I would ask myself, where are the priorities going? Is the server just trying to push the DAoC development of 15years into 15month and give us a new huge thing everyfew weeks just to keep people that play ten+ hours everyday entertained? I don't feel like i need huge updates already, i don't want to always chase the new thing.

I doubt though that they would go that far...but even if it is just for skins i feel like there are more important areas in the game that need a lot of attention, but that's personal bias. For others skins might be the most important thing

And maybe it's just the preparation to aprilfools ^^
I guess we have to lean back and await what is coming
Thu 28 Mar 2019 7:34 AM by inoeth
toa was by far the best expansion of daoc. so much to see so much to gain. ofc at the beginning it was hard, too much grinding .... but later it got much smoother and really enjoyable. i cant understand all those toa whining, toa really made the game much more balanced.
Thu 28 Mar 2019 7:54 AM by Uthred
Interesting how people react just because Defias opened a thread telling that "we are going to Atlantis!".

Anyways, we will solve the mystery later today. Stay tuned.
Thu 28 Mar 2019 8:33 AM by keen
Uthred wrote:
Thu 28 Mar 2019 7:54 AM
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
Thu 28 Mar 2019 9:08 AM by Ceen
keen wrote:
Thu 28 Mar 2019 8:33 AM
Uthred wrote:
F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5 F5
You are an Uthgard player?

That's the Phoenix way:
f12:: ; press to stop
Pause
Suspend
return

#IfWinActive ahk_class Chrome_WidgetWin_1
toggle:=0
direction:=0

F6:: ; start refresh loop
If toggle:=!toggle
SetTimer, F5, 3000
else
SetTimer, F5, Off
return

F5:
If direction := !direction
Send,{F5}
else
Send,{F5}
return
Thu 28 Mar 2019 9:21 AM by keen
Nothing is faster than me smashing F5 really hard. The harder I push the faster it refreshes, can't emulate that.
Thu 28 Mar 2019 10:07 AM by Tree
Uthred wrote:
Interesting how people react just because Defias opened a thread telling that "we are going to Atlantis!".

Usually I dont read his threads anymore by default, but he made a nice clickbait there
Thu 28 Mar 2019 12:50 PM by Ardri
Uthred wrote:

Thu 28 Mar 2019 2:37 PM by Numatic
Uthred wrote:

Not react in a factual way. Just discussing their opinions on his assumption what it could be. We're all here for the discussion. Just as long as everyone is civil. And we all know how defias is (no offense). I'm always curious to see others points of view of how they enjoy daoc.
Thu 28 Mar 2019 2:40 PM by Ceen
Ardri wrote:
Thu 28 Mar 2019 12:50 PM
Uthred wrote:

Thu 28 Mar 2019 5:45 PM by Uthred
NO ToA.

---> https://forum.playphoenix.online/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=7087
Thu 28 Mar 2019 9:26 PM by Greenangel
Thank God.

There's reason the mention of TOA causes so much response.
Fri 29 Mar 2019 12:44 PM by Dwanex
Honestly... I liked ToA. It had design flaws on ML's and how to get your artefacts, but with some changes that would be fine. I miss the ToA zones. For me it was a great expansion and i loved farming scrolls and selling them (yes there are ppl like me out there!). I liked how the RvR changed after they fixed some things that were realy messed up and we got a staff here who is doing amazing things. When ToA will be available here one day I have no doubt it would be a great addition to what we have and not unbalanced and time consuming sh*it like on live back at ToA release.

Well but I also like NF over OF so maybe I'm just a special snowflake xD
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics