this thread contains known issues & solutions to various scenarios Phoenix players encountered recently.
Do not hesitate to contact us if the issue persists.
Phoenix Game Installation
Phoenix requires additional apps on your computer; for 99% those should be installed and working already.
Some people might miss one or parts got damaged - especially for Windows Vista/7 users.
Please check / install / repair the following runtimes:
.NET Framework 3.5: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... aspx?id=21
MS Visual C++ 2015: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downloa ... x?id=48145
C runtime: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/hel ... in-windows
Patcher & Startup Issues
- Error: Your account does not have access to this game.
- Error: Something interesting happened... Error 500
- Error: Some files have to be manually updated
- Issue: Launcher not appearing / Infinite patcher loop / Error starting phoenix.exe
- Error: Patcher unavailable. Shutting down.
- Error: Missing api-ms-win-crt-runtime-l1-1-0.dll
- Error: Two factor authentication required. Please check your email (and spam folder).
- Error: User folder was not initialized
- Issue: Game client stuck on loading screen / "Hit ESC to exit game"
- Issue: Black screen when starting game
- Configure your antivirus software for Phoenix