Implementing other classes? I.e Vampiir

Started 14 Feb 2019
by worldknown
in RvR
Hi,
Are there any plans by devs to introduce the other classes? Thanks!
-Mike
Thu 14 Feb 2019 3:40 AM by Stimmed
No Plans.

Don't think its being considered at all.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 4:09 AM by Gatlgard
God, please, no! Trying to juggle the SI classes is bad enough.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:14 AM by Uthred
WARLOCK or BUST.

Sorry, just kidding. We dont have any plans of implementing any further classes so far.
Thu 14 Feb 2019 8:43 PM by Vlare
Don't count on it.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 4:19 PM by chryso
I think introducing a perma-buffed char like vampiir on a server with limited buffs would be a problem.

The only later introduced class that doesn't seem overpowered to me is the valkyrie.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 4:25 PM by Tritri
God please no

Vampiir, Banshee, Valkyrie, Warlock... all these classes were so not well thought and OP
Heretic wasn't well thought either... but not OP
Fri 15 Feb 2019 6:23 PM by Calconious
Even though Warlock is my main on Live daoc ( along with Valkyrie)... the old style of lock was too strong. It would require lots of tweaks to bring here. Even the current Live version of Warlock would be OP here. If you bring vamps it would automatically be one of the best class in the game by far because of the perma buffs.

I'd like to see Mid and Alb get another pbaoe added, although it would be Warlock for mid. Cab should already have it IMO ( like they do on Live ).... just makes sense with Enchanter and SM already having.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 10:55 PM by The Skies Asunder
Bainshee, Valkyrie, and Heretic could probably be tweaked slightly and made to fit pretty well on this server from a balance perspective. I don't think Vampiir or Warlock are a good idea in the slightest though.
Fri 15 Feb 2019 11:44 PM by cuuchulain79
Calconious wrote:
Fri 15 Feb 2019 6:23 PM
Even though Warlock is my main on Live daoc ( along with Valkyrie)... the old style of lock was too strong. It would require lots of tweaks to bring here. Even the current Live version of Warlock would be OP here. If you bring vamps it would automatically be one of the best class in the game by far because of the perma buffs.

I'd like to see Mid and Alb get another pbaoe added, although it would be Warlock for mid. Cab should already have it IMO ( like they do on Live ).... just makes sense with Enchanter and SM already having.

I quit live a few months after RR5 abilities came out...so not super familiar with all the new stuff...

I just wanted to have a chuckle, though, at live's logic in cabs getting pbaoe...? Did SM and chanter get are dots and disease...did wizards and elds get pets too? Lol...

I'm in no way critizing Calconius here...just having a brief chuckle at what a mess live daoc became.
Sat 16 Feb 2019 1:24 AM by yasow
Uthred wrote:
Thu 14 Feb 2019 7:14 AM
WARLOCK or BUST.

Sorry, just kidding. We dont have any plans of implementing any further classes so far.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics