2021-08-06 Friday

Started 6 Aug 2021
by Uthred
in News
- server is going down on august 31st, see forum for more details
- fixed an housing porting issue
- the Arena is now enabled for any group size between 1 and 8, cross realm groups can be build
Tue 17 Aug 2021 11:06 PM by Smoker1960
It's a sad day I have been gone for a few months only to log in and find out things are done. What a great jobs all the devs did, you are to be congratulated was truly a good time and you all did a great job, thanks and you all will be missed. Hats off to you all again .
Tue 31 Aug 2021 5:14 PM by LordSaeros
Where are the details? What is going on? Is Phoenix shard gone forever?
Fri 3 Sep 2021 11:05 PM by arisythila
I run a fairly large cloud hosting company...

If cost is the issue of taking stuff down, I would be willing to host the servers needed to make it happen.

My email is [email protected]

I've got equipment in Seattle, Santa Clara, Dallas, Chicago, Washington D.C. Amsterdam, and London.

Sucks that I found this so late. But I'd be willing to take over, and keep things up for people.
Sun 5 Sep 2021 2:45 AM by whitewolf253
arisythila wrote:
Fri 3 Sep 2021 11:05 PM
I run a fairly large cloud hosting company...

If cost is the issue of taking stuff down, I would be willing to host the servers needed to make it happen.

My email is [email protected]

I've got equipment in Seattle, Santa Clara, Dallas, Chicago, Washington D.C. Amsterdam, and London.

Sucks that I found this so late. But I'd be willing to take over, and keep things up for people.

I believe the hope is that Phoenix 2.0 comes within a few months. They were trying to implement some pretty bold changes which can be hard to sell. This hiatus gives a chance for them to hammer out any bugs there may be and once (if) it goes to beta it will open the door for people to really test it in mass and it could be that revolutionary QoL DAoC shards needed. Time will tell. I loved Phoenix so I have my fingers crossed.
Tue 21 Sep 2021 10:44 AM by DJ2000
Uthred wrote:
Fri 6 Aug 2021 11:21 AM
- server is going down on august 31st, see forum for more details

Wasn't there a post of collected data by gruenes announced? Did i miss it? Could someone point me to it, if i did?
Tue 21 Sep 2021 11:24 AM by Uthred
No post yet.
Mon 6 Dec 2021 10:28 PM by Mark67
What a sad development ! I loved phoenix also and arisythila made a real fair offer.
Anyway, are there some infos meanwhile what will happen or is phoenix finished forever ?
Man that would be really sad
Mon 27 Jun 2022 11:04 PM by Komaf
If ever there was a time to relaunch, now is it. Stick with 1.65/OF as we see how quickly NF chokes the game.

Counter Atlas' present failure and unwillingness to communicate with their player base, the clear fact they don't have the programming or even community skills Phoenix had. Pre-empt the fall release of Eden.

Build it, and we will come.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to News or the latest topics