New Player Questions

Started 8 Jun 2021
by Wyndaz
in Albion
Just started over the weekend, made a necro for farming and just dinged 48.5. About to get his crafting up so I can salvage drops. Plan on reaver being one of my first rvr classes.

1. Where are some good rog farming spots that I can solo?
Should be level 50 soon. Tend to have odd hours during the week. Could attempt some group stuff on weekends though.
2. Is the SI necklace quest soloable?
3. When do raids typically happen for dragon/SI/legion etc so I can get credit? Can't equip the items without at least 1 kill right?
4. When will next catch up pvp event happen? Will I be better off waiting for it to make my rvr characters or should I create and start leveling them soon?

I am really enjoying being back in DAoC and this server is great can't wait to get geared and ready for some serious RvR. Sorry for so many questions just trying to get a jumpstart to get a temp together and start RvR.
Sun 13 Jun 2021 10:43 AM by Wyndaz
Answered most of those from being in game. Still wondering when alb does their PvE raids, would like to get credit for some so I can use feather items.
Sun 13 Jun 2021 3:39 PM by gotwqqd
Raids have become rare
If things hold as before…..
Phoenix will have 2x feather bonus for raids after the playing field event for 1week, likely leading to raids every day
Mon 14 Jun 2021 3:50 AM by Wyndaz
Alright thanks for the info.
Mon 14 Jun 2021 4:18 AM by Vkejai
Hi , hope your enjoying the game. I just want to mention try joining a guild if you haven't already and you probably get a lot of help from guildies on gearing up etc.

Lots of good guilds , Federation of Albion probably being the biggest and most organised for raids etc.

Dont forget to run with the BG for RvR , just to get some realm ranks. Also gives a decent amount of feathers.
Mon 14 Jun 2021 6:00 AM by gotwqqd
Wyndaz wrote:
Mon 14 Jun 2021 3:50 AM
Alright thanks for the info.
Make sure you create your reaver for the event and bring him to RR5+
Mon 14 Jun 2021 7:35 AM by Wyndaz
Yeah thanks for the info. I am having a great time playing again. Got my crafting up for salvaging and will have SC mastered soon. Necro is 50 and been solo farming getting plat ready to build a temp. I don't usually actively seek out a guild I just see who I end up playing with a lot. Trying my best to wait for event but after a full week of PvE I am itching for rvr and was browsing housing marketplace think I can already put together a solid starter temp to hold me over till I get some raid credit. Necro is named Wyndar. Feel like I'm taking all the right steps to be ready for rvr but waiting for event is killing me lol. Might make reaver sooner and roll a 2nd or 3rd rvr toon during event.
Mon 14 Jun 2021 5:29 PM by gotwqqd
Wyndaz wrote:
Mon 14 Jun 2021 7:35 AM
Yeah thanks for the info. I am having a great time playing again. Got my crafting up for salvaging and will have SC mastered soon. Necro is 50 and been solo farming getting plat ready to build a temp. I don't usually actively seek out a guild I just see who I end up playing with a lot. Trying my best to wait for event but after a full week of PvE I am itching for rvr and was browsing housing marketplace think I can already put together a solid starter temp to hold me over till I get some raid credit. Necro is named Wyndar. Feel like I'm taking all the right steps to be ready for rvr but waiting for event is killing me lol. Might make reaver sooner and roll a 2nd or 3rd rvr toon during event.
Make sure to up your gem crafting so your reaver can salvage useless rog drop accessories in the event
Mon 14 Jun 2021 9:20 PM by Wyndaz
Yeah gemcutting leveled with SC. Already have some dust from salvaging rogs while farming on necro.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Albion or the latest topics