The Epic Dungeons are calling your name!

Started 1 May 2021
by Uthred
in Tavern
After the Playing Field and before the Defender & Invader event, we would like to help you a little bit with templating your fresh Level 50 characters. Therefore we will put in a two times feather bonus for the epic dungeons Galladoria, Caer Sidi and Tuscarian Glacier. This bonus will start on Monday (May 10th) and will end on Monday(May 17th).

If you are interested in leading a raid during that time, feel free to contact me on Discord so that I can post your raid on the #raid channel in Discord.

The following extra rule will be valid while the two times feather bonus is active:

During the two times feather bonus from Monday (May 10th) to Monday (May 17th) it is strictly forbidden to do any raids in the epic dungeons (Galladoria, Caer Sidi & Tuscarian Glacier) with less than 50 players.

Anybody who is failing to follow this simple rule will get a 3 day ban.

See you in the dungeons.
Mon 3 May 2021 12:49 PM by DJ2000
uhm, i am confused. Maybe i am just missing something?
... After the Playing Field and before the Defender & Invader event ...
... Monday (May 10th) and will end on Sunday (May 16th) ...

The Contributions are far from finished. So how would you know?
Unless you artificially manipulate the contributions, i see no way to predict this ahead of time.
Mon 3 May 2021 12:58 PM by gruenesschaf
DJ2000 wrote:
Mon 3 May 2021 12:49 PM
The Contributions are far from finished. So how would you know?
Unless you artificially manipulate the contributions, i see no way to predict this ahead of time.

There hasn't been a case so far where it wasn't completed by the weekend after the timer expired and we don't really see a reason to assume that it will be different this time, however, should that be the case the other events would be postponed by 1 week.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics