Yuva melee ranger

Started 6 Apr 2021
by Babajaga
in Videos
Hello this is my first video and edit ever of daoc about my melee ranger from 7r5 to 8rr during last march.

I tried to put the most interesting matchups and fights i had this is why its a bit long.

The video is split on 2 parts, 2 differents realm ability spec, in each end of part there are some footages without RA used from my side.

I play on a crap laptop and on window mode so i'm sorry for the lags and medium quality, its still correct tho.

This is not a highlight video, no ahk but it's mainly a strafe/kite gameplay, if you don't like it don't bother to watch.

I hope you will enjoy it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A_Go2gRyPZI
Thu 8 Apr 2021 5:10 AM by protege
Super long vid, but some enjoyable fights in there!

Good job, Yuva
Thu 8 Apr 2021 6:40 AM by Ceen
I also play on a 10 year old notebook if my computer is occupied by others. Still I manage to increase my gamma =)
Nice fights but you have to be really bored attacking rr11 merc ^^
Fri 9 Apr 2021 8:34 AM by Babajaga
Ceen wrote:
Thu 8 Apr 2021 6:40 AM
you have to be really bored attacking rr11 merc ^^

rng left me sometime speechless considering the fact that i can loose against 3rr with all RA's, why not being close to kill a 11rr merc ? :p
Fri 9 Apr 2021 11:58 AM by borodino1812
I like that you showed fights which you lost. That makes it more interesting to watch. Nice video!
Sun 11 Apr 2021 7:45 PM by Irkeno
Brilliantly played, keep it up!

Putting a lot of the ranger zergers/QQers to shame 😄👍
Sat 1 May 2021 8:45 AM by Babajaga
thx for cheers guys! appreciated it a lot
will probably do a last melee video with better entertainment and then trying the sniper aspect stuff stay tuned!
Fri 14 May 2021 12:22 AM by paqdizzle
I enjoyed every minute of it! good video. I liked how you showed fights in which you lost, down to the wire and won. all spectrums of RvR/PvP.
I would do that too, but I mainly die to a zerg(s).. gotta respect those 8v1s!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics