Phoenix - Etherbunni - Straight Ripping to rr10 Newer Watchable Version Uploaded

Started 4 Mar 2021
by Svekt
in Videos
This was a super fun night. I got online determined to finish a goal I set out to complete a long time ago. After so many distractions on all three realms, so many toons created and templated, and the endless event toons etc. I finally achieved rr10 on one of my many characters. So many friends were made on this journey and so many more are yet to be made. I can't say thank you enough for the epic runs we've shared. Arla and Nanuke were there for so much of this journey and these guys are like brothers to me, I want you guys to know I finally did it! I could not have done this with out all you guys/gals.

Here is to the last of 9L9 on Etherbunni

(newer, watchable speed version) https://youtu.be/jxKccN0Kt0U
(original sped up version) https://youtu.be/nz7V5fsXSPc

There is a reason I chose this particular speech at the beginning of the video. It symbolizes the end of the Lion Knight title and the beginning of the Dragon Knight title.
Thu 4 Mar 2021 11:13 PM by ExcretusMaximus
YES!

You kept the chipmunks in this time!

Congrats bud, couldn't happen to a nicer person.

EDIT:
I'M FAMOUS! My level 37 Theurg gets destroyed by those mids at 3:07.
Thu 4 Mar 2021 11:40 PM by Svekt
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 4 Mar 2021 11:13 PM
YES!

You kept the chipmunks in this time!

Congrats bud, couldn't happen to a nicer person.

EDIT:
I'M FAMOUS! My level 37 Theurg gets destroyed by those mids at 3:07.

Thank you man! Also, I'm glad we could avenge your death lol.
Sat 6 Mar 2021 6:47 PM by Svekt
Updated links to add a version down at slower speeds so that it is more enjoyable to watch. See original post.
Sat 6 Mar 2021 6:58 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Svekt wrote:
Sat 6 Mar 2021 6:47 PM
Updated links to add a version down at slower speeds so that it is more enjoyable to watch. See original post.

Nothing is more enjoyable than chipmunks! Nothing!
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics