DS/HoH instance leaderboard for EACH realm

Started 13 Feb 2021
by Corou
in Suggestions
Would be nice if the leaderboard could show fastest time for each realm.
I know the leaderboard just reset now. But it sucks a bit that you can only see the hib time ( Atleast it sucks for albs/mids ).
Should be easy to add it so we can see the fastest time for alb, fastest for hib and fastest for mid.

Example :

Albion : 00:20:12 xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx
Hibernia : 00:18:55 xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx
Midgard : 00:20:38 xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx, xxx

Thanks.
Sat 13 Feb 2021 7:45 PM by Lundarian
Yeah the current system can be confusing, and kindof discouraging for mid.

+
Sat 13 Feb 2021 7:48 PM by Navelator
agree fully !
Sat 13 Feb 2021 7:49 PM by Voso
Definitely would be nice to create a realm competition.
Sat 13 Feb 2021 8:15 PM by Thiar
mr. corou is right as always
Sat 13 Feb 2021 8:27 PM by s3b
I want this, too! Please!
Sat 13 Feb 2021 8:28 PM by moshoutz
100% agree with @Corou

I don't understand why it was not implemented from the start of the leaderbord.
Sat 13 Feb 2021 8:35 PM by SoulX
yes this needs to be done for sure
Sat 13 Feb 2021 8:59 PM by Uthred
gruenesschaf wrote:
Fri 12 Feb 2021 1:47 PM
Other:
The NPC that has to be killed for the instance quest, Paul, will be moved to PvE zones to allow quest completion without triggering the realm timer.
Timer for DS and HoH will be reset
You will be able to see the records for each realm

As announced, it will be in. Just give us one or two more days. No need to go crazy on this.
Sat 13 Feb 2021 9:40 PM by Corou
Uthred wrote:
Sat 13 Feb 2021 8:59 PM
gruenesschaf wrote:
Other:
The NPC that has to be killed for the instance quest, Paul, will be moved to PvE zones to allow quest completion without triggering the realm timer.

As announced, it will be in. Just give us one or two more days. No need to go crazy on this.

Ahh nice, missed that last part in the earlier post I guess.
Sat 13 Feb 2021 9:43 PM by Corou
On another note, would it be possible to have like a scoreboard after an instance is done, where you could see dmg dealt? Similar to what they have/had in fx Warhammer Online?

For some extra nerding, to see fx dmg difference between theurg, reaver and necro etc.
Fri 19 Feb 2021 10:28 PM by s3b
Uthred wrote:
gruenesschaf wrote:
Other:

https://media.tenor.com/images/ee786fc042d3061f9029e81f3785801f/tenor.gif
Mon 22 Feb 2021 4:09 PM by Corou
Uthred wrote:
gruenesschaf wrote:
Other:

Did you forget about this? Any ETA on it?
Wed 3 Mar 2021 5:35 PM by Faxat
Just wanted to bump this, as I think there might be a communication error here.

Having access to the different weekly timers are "nice".. but the real winner of all of these fixes would be if you could implement a realm specific fastest time for the two dungeons.

Please...
Thu 4 Mar 2021 9:30 PM by s3b
Yeah, I thought this is what Corou asked for in his initial post. Thanks, though, for the update on this! If it's not toooooooo much work, can we have a realm-separated all-time-highscore list, pretty please? https://media.giphy.com/media/hB8fe00fafdmM/giphy.gif
Thu 4 Mar 2021 9:32 PM by Corou
Faxat wrote:
Wed 3 Mar 2021 5:35 PM
Just wanted to bump this, as I think there might be a communication error here.

Having access to the different weekly timers are "nice".. but the real winner of all of these fixes would be if you could implement a realm specific fastest time for the two dungeons.

Please...

Yes, the addition you guys made is nice, but it's not what we were looking for. Like Faxat said, we would like to see the alltime fastest time for EACH realm. Not only the fastest of the 3 realms. And one that doesnt reset every week. It has to remain untill someone else from that realm beats it.

Imo that would increase the competition for the best time on each realm, cuz fact is no albs/mids will be able to beat hibs timewise.
Thu 4 Mar 2021 10:19 PM by Uthred
We were already discussing the leaderboard thing, but it requieres some more work than the already existing record lists.

At the moment we are working on the 3rd instance. Our plan is to open it the upcoming week or at least to do a final test at that time. So our main focus is on the new instance and on creating new mobs. Some of them will have brandnew mechanics (never been seen before on Phoenix) and that will need some extra work.

Depending on how long this will take, we might be able to add the additional infos to the leaderboard. If not you will have to wait a bit more.
Thu 4 Mar 2021 10:34 PM by Corou
Uthred wrote:
Thu 4 Mar 2021 10:19 PM
We were already discussing the leaderboard thing, but it requieres some more work than the already existing record lists.

At the moment we are working on the 3rd instance. Our plan is to open it the upcoming week or at least to do a final test at that time. So our main focus is on the new instance and on creating new mobs. Some of them will have brandnew mechanics (never been seen before on Phoenix) and that will need some extra work.

Depending on how long this will take, we might be able to add the additional infos to the leaderboard. If not you will have to wait a bit more.

Alright, thanks for the reply.
Fri 5 Mar 2021 5:00 PM by Faxat
Thanks for the feedback.

Happy to hear that ur working on it!

Really looking forward to some celestial fights =D
Sat 6 Mar 2021 8:43 AM by SoulX
true as corou said initially, since realms are not 100% balanced ( mid can never do a better time then hib and neither can alb )i guess every realm deserves to have their best time up on the leaderboard but sure its a "minor" thing so i guess getting the third instance up and running is the main objective now
Sat 6 Mar 2021 3:17 PM by s3b
Aight, thanks for your work!

Uthred wrote:
Thu 4 Mar 2021 10:19 PM
[...]Some of them will have brandnew mechanics (never been seen before on Phoenix) [...]

https://media.giphy.com/media/CAxbo8KC2A0y4/giphy.gif
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics