Reduce every RA timer to 5mins or less

Started 28 Feb 2021
by Acu
in Ask the Team
Can we get this as an non-levelling event? I'm struggling to see how or why it would break the server, 15 mins just seems punitive in this day and age. I'd argue for flat 10 mins for QoL, and 5 mins would spice up the solo game ALOT, particularly for addressing high RR assassins without actually nerfing them. But obviously needs a test run.

Who knows, could actually add some variety to smalls/zerg and get some classes off the shelf.

PS applies to some class abilities too such as Moose etc, also FA/MCL could drop to 60seconds perhaps. Food for thought.

TLDR Dynamic Chad ACTIVES >>> Boring Virgin PASSIVES! Change My Mind
Sun 28 Feb 2021 2:18 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Just what we need, every caster speccing MoC 5 and always having it up...
Sun 28 Feb 2021 2:40 PM by gotwqqd
I wouldn’t mind seeing how a server where the only timed RA is purge and that can be 5 minutes.
Mon 1 Mar 2021 10:07 AM by Sepplord
RAs are already thrown around like candy plenty of times, like 2groups using static VS a 4man and stuff like that

No need to further decrease RA-timers even more
Wed 3 Mar 2021 9:15 PM by The Skies Asunder
I would honestly vote for the opposite idea of raising all RA timers.
Thu 4 Mar 2021 2:39 AM by Irkeno
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 1 Mar 2021 10:07 AM
RAs are already thrown around like candy plenty of times, like 2groups using static VS a 4man and stuff like that

No need to further decrease RA-timers even more

Try 2 full grps using TWO TWFS(yes on top of each other, and somehow missing us...), Purge and ST against a 3man...

Honeslty, RA timers need raising across the board and people need to be made to leave the safety of keeps more often
Thu 4 Mar 2021 8:02 AM by Ceen
Make active RA's not work or have a decaying effect against smaller numbers within a certain radius and a threshold what small / big means.
If you roll a 4 man as an 8 man they can sos away while you are left behind and feel the pain :p
If your zerg has 30 % more members in the area you have to actually fight for the keep and not dumb active RA's =)
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Ask the Team or the latest topics