Solo Teleport (Moydruim Castle) randomly not porting to the chosen zone.

Started 22 Jan 2021
by Teimuda
in Resolved Issues
Hello,

Today while using the solo teleport located in Emain Macha (3 times) , i have been ported twice to diferent zones. First time i clicked on <Trellebourg> and i got ported to the middle of Hadrian's (close to the docks), after dieing there to several vultures i used the port again sucessfully to port Midgard. In my third run i decided to try Albion so i chose <Folley Lake> and i got ported to the middle of EV.

Im not sure if im triggering this event myself since i havent tested it (maybe casting while port?, sprint?, potions?...). If this is a known bug, how can i avoid it? Thanks!

PD: Give enchanters some love! <3

Issue Timeline

22 Jan 2021 Teimuda created this issue
23 Mar 2021 gruenesschaf triaged this issue
14 Apr 2021 gruenesschaf triaged this issue
14 Apr 2021 gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from new to backlog
24 Apr 2021 gruenesschaf assigned this issue from Nobody to gruenesschaf
24 Apr 2021 gruenesschaf changed the status of this issue from in_progress to resolved
Sun 31 Jan 2021 7:03 AM by tech27
This happens to me as well on multiple characters.

when porting from Folley Lake to Moydruim. 1 out of 10-15 times, I get ported to EV. When that happens, the /loc I port to to EV is near the same /loc as Moydruim, except I get ported to EV zone instead of Emain zone. This probably happens when I port to Trellebourg too, but I don't port there enough to know for sure.

On rare occasions, when I port from Folley lake, the new frontier zone reloads and I end back in Forest Sauvage. I'm guessing in this case, I was ported to an "unsafe" area, such as middle of an enemy keep or even into an invalid zone. This happens maybe 1 out of 50-60 ports.

Return to Resolved Issues or the latest topics