Account bound on computer.

Started 23 Jan 2021
by Damarus123
in Support Center
Hello, Yesterday i have logged in with my computer. but today i got myself a brand new tower. i just want to know if i get in with my new computer am i getting ban for that? or will it even let me login cause my hardware have change? thanks you
Sat 23 Jan 2021 2:33 PM by Razilly
As long as your new computer has never been used to log into Phoeix previously with another account, you should be fine.
Once you log into the new computer, your hardware will be registered with the server just like your old computer.

If you have any questions, please contact a GM via Discord or for more information, see this thread:
https://forum.playphoenix.online/get-involved/ask-the-team/25255-account-sharing-faq-updated-010920

GM Razilly
Sat 23 Jan 2021 4:05 PM by gotwqqd
Razilly wrote: ā†‘
Sat 23 Jan 2021 2:33 PM
As long as your new computer has never been used to log into Phoeix previously with another account, you should be fine.
Once you log into the new computer, your hardware will be registered with the server just like your old computer.

If you have any questions, please contact a GM via Discord or for more information, see this thread:
https://forum.playphoenix.online/get-involved/ask-the-team/25255-account-sharing-faq-updated-010920

GM Razilly
Just keep in mind you can only play your old account on old computer
No new account can be played on it
Sat 23 Jan 2021 9:18 PM by Damarus123
Thanks for the awnser. Very appreciate, See you in game guys
Sat 23 Jan 2021 9:49 PM by Damarus123
gotwqqd wrote: Just keep in mind you can only play your old account on old computer
would it be considered like sharing account?
Sun 24 Jan 2021 12:48 AM by gotwqqd
Damarus123 wrote: ā†‘
Sat 23 Jan 2021 9:49 PM
gotwqqd wrote: Just keep in mind you can only play your old account on old computer
would it be considered like sharing account?
No
Your family is allowed to play on your account
But Iā€™m not sure if they are supposed to only play their own set of characters
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Support Center or the latest topics