Scout - solo fights

Started 18 Jan 2021
by Kyuss25
in Videos
Impressions from the last few weeks - hope some will enjoy watching.
Speed is 1.5 to keep the length to around 15 minutes.

https://youtu.be/nF7-CPP3VHg
Tue 19 Jan 2021 3:23 AM by monkeygodbob
Fantastic video, glad to see some fellow solo scouts out there. What kind of spec are you running, what RAs?
Tue 19 Jan 2021 5:40 AM by protege
Nice work, Sioned.
Tue 19 Jan 2021 1:00 PM by boridi
None of the fights with me ?!

monkeygodbob wrote:
Tue 19 Jan 2021 3:23 AM
Fantastic video, glad to see some fellow solo scouts out there. What kind of spec are you running, what RAs?

Looks like IP5 and empty mind.
Tue 19 Jan 2021 2:00 PM by Tashkent
Good video, loved our fights.
Tue 19 Jan 2021 7:49 PM by Kyuss25
Thank you, guys!

My spec is 41 bow / 35 slash / 45 shield / 32 stealth.
Regarding RAs in the video I had IP5 / Purge 2 / MoB6 / EM1 / AoM4 / Quick 4 / MoArchery 1 / Toughness 2
But respecced recently and quite happy with IP4, MoB8, AoM2 - all others similar as above.

@boridi
Sorry, since I started recording we only met twice and I recorded the one where I screwed up completely.
However I tried to get hold of you several times when I saw the messages from DF, but had no luck

@Tashkent
me too, probably the most fun fights I had against a hunter, guess our win/loss ratio is quite even
Thu 1 Apr 2021 7:00 AM by Centenario
Feels like IP4-5 is mandatory to win any fight, you have used it on every fight.
Thu 1 Apr 2021 4:33 PM by Kyuss25
Lets say I used it in most fights and honestly I did not really think about it much when I selected the footage.
But yes generally for my playstyle ip4/5 is mandatory - usually want to fight and not try spamming the shield root.
Of course I also kill lower rr enemies without ip and much hp loss, but imo thats not really interesting to see.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Videos or the latest topics