Lurikeen as Hero

Started 16 Jan 2021
by Aprox
in Hibernia
Hi folks,
i played a luri-hero in the event up to lvl 43 with pierce and shield close to lvl, 6 points in CS and rest into parry. It was fun and felt viable. How ist a lurikeen viable in endgame rvr? With like pierce 50, shield 42, 6 CS and rest into parry (39?). Making it primarily a peeler and block bot with dashing defence. Would be a bit squishy but close to 50% in blocking and parry due to high dex and qui. Attack speed would be cap aswell (even without augmented quickness?)
What do u think?
And what is the HP difference compared to a Celt?
Best,
Aprox
Sat 16 Jan 2021 11:24 AM by Blitze
Lyrics hero is fine.
Don’t worry
Sat 16 Jan 2021 12:18 PM by Lollie
Plus you get mini moose. Makes it all the worth while!
Sat 16 Jan 2021 1:40 PM by Sepplord
No race makes or breaks a class
Mon 5 Apr 2021 12:59 PM by Dakkhon
What about for fun a solo hero luri what spec would be the most beneficial for rvr?
Wed 7 Apr 2021 11:53 AM by inoeth
Sepplord wrote:
Sat 16 Jan 2021 1:40 PM
No race makes or breaks a class

troll BD
half ogre wizard
Sat 10 Apr 2021 10:35 PM by daytonchambers
Aprox wrote:
Sat 16 Jan 2021 11:19 AM
Hi folks,
i played a luri-hero in the event up to lvl 43 with pierce and shield close to lvl, 6 points in CS and rest into parry. It was fun and felt viable. How ist a lurikeen viable in endgame rvr? With like pierce 50, shield 42, 6 CS and rest into parry (39?). Making it primarily a peeler and block bot with dashing defence. Would be a bit squishy but close to 50% in blocking and parry due to high dex and qui. Attack speed would be cap aswell (even without augmented quickness?)
What do u think?
And what is the HP difference compared to a Celt?
Best,
Aprox

I play that build but as a luri crush Hero. At 50 my str is higher than my dex so going pierce would only be for styles or for an advantage vs chain.

My hero Babymetal, w some defensive RAs, is scraping 3k health fully buffed. Easy to main-tank raids/DS/HoH/etc and durable AF in RvR

Plus, as others have said, Mini Moose!
Thu 6 May 2021 8:13 PM by Lowdin
Going CS gimp him as a Luri?
Thu 6 May 2021 11:48 PM by ExcretusMaximus
If you roll Luri, it's not to do damage.

If you want to do damage as a Hero (to have access to the RAs you don't get from a BM), roll Firbolg, or Celt. Lurikeen is used for the boost to defensive abilities (though it's not worth what you give up IMO).
Fri 7 May 2021 9:01 AM by Astaa
Lowdin wrote:
Thu 6 May 2021 8:13 PM
Going CS gimp him as a Luri?

By a small amount, 20? str difference.
Fri 7 May 2021 10:51 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Astaa wrote:
Fri 7 May 2021 9:01 AM
By a small amount, 20? str difference.

50 strength difference, not 20, and if that's not a big deal why is Aug Str the go-to DPS increaser after capping quickness and MoArms?

Lurikeens can work as Heros, but stop trying to tell people it doesn't make a difference, the difference is huge.
Mon 10 May 2021 2:34 PM by Astaa
It's 20.

Luri = 40
Celt = 60

Simple maths.

Nobody in their right mind would roll a firb hero, 10 points in a useless stat, 20 less qui, get a grip.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Hibernia or the latest topics