Favorite thing about the event

Started 30 Nov 2020
by MisterCotton
in Tavern
I love this PVP event and I think the weekend duration is a perfect amount of time.

I just wanted to say my favorite part of the event is playing with people that I don't always get to play with, due to being on opposing realms. It was great meeting everyone and fighting people from my own realm.

PS EventVOLKSWAGON, settle down you cranky butt
Mon 30 Nov 2020 6:52 PM by WiLLiL
Agree, Weekend is perfect !
Oops... But i cannot play weekends
Mon 30 Nov 2020 8:11 PM by MisterCotton
Lets do two days during the week next time! Just let me know so I can request time off! haha

edit: PS i see what you're saying there.
Mon 30 Nov 2020 8:11 PM by Jerrian
I pretty much loved ppl trying to disband again and again because the setup wasn´t in their mind, and always returned into the opposite of premade aka nightmare groups, no mercy :-D.
Mon 7 Dec 2020 6:05 PM by Tyton
Haven't had time for gaming lately - but I returned for the weekend for this event. TBH the event was the most fun I've had in daoc (or in gaming) in a long time. Here's hoping we do this again (monthly?). Favorite thing about it was it brought back memories of the first days of Mordred launch. Also the fast action. A+
Tue 8 Dec 2020 8:49 PM by Jingo NZ
I also loved this event: A++
Hadn't been playing much on Phoenix but both Level Playing Field events got me back interested in the game again. Best gaming fun for a long time. A long, long time.

Looking forward to the next one. Planning on going druid or healer - something different for me.
Tue 8 Dec 2020 10:05 PM by gotwqqd
I’d like to know if the event(post event numbers) resulted in higher population numbers for any significant time?
Thu 10 Dec 2020 9:48 AM by iamsaitam
Great event, real fun! I hope the next event is a level 50 PVP which you must enter without armor and leave fully templated ^^
Fri 11 Dec 2020 11:49 AM by Talo
XP gain was too much.. just when u got used to your random grp, some mates dropped out. would have liked to play longer with em. =)
Sat 19 Dec 2020 3:16 AM by Tyton
While I thought this was an A+ event, I do agree with Talo that the XP gain was slightly high. Would be cool to do this longer than 2 days and slow down the XP a little.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Tavern or the latest topics