why is there still no draught of speed?

Started 12 Nov 2020
by Kurbsen
in Suggestions
Any real reason why there's not? Having a bunch of 10 charge pots in inventory is silly.. would take you less than 5 mins to put them into the backend. @uth lets go buddy
Fri 13 Nov 2020 6:45 PM by Kurbsen
bump
Sat 14 Nov 2020 2:53 AM by Lerox
I asked the same few months ago and didn't get any answer to that.
https://forum.playphoenix.online/get-involved/ask-the-team/25544-any-chance-getting-strong-draught-of-speed
Sat 14 Nov 2020 7:59 AM by gotwqqd
Because maybe it’s in the combo pot?
Sat 14 Nov 2020 3:22 PM by Lerox
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 14 Nov 2020 7:59 AM

Speaking for myself I have to say that I rarely need the combined potion because most of the time I run in a group with buffs.
So I just need that haste when I don't have a theurgist in the group which is common.

Price comparison:
10x Strong Elixir of Speed = 75 Gold + 10 Phoenix Tears

Draught of Combined Forces = 200g + 75 Phoenix Tears

It is just a QOL change I know but why should I waste more inventory slots if I need haste only?
They implemented the Strong Draught of Shard Skin too so it would be nice to know why haste didn't get draughts or if they just forgot about them.
Sat 14 Nov 2020 5:02 PM by gotwqqd
Lerox wrote:
Sat 14 Nov 2020 3:22 PM
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 14 Nov 2020 7:59 AM

Speaking for myself I have to say that I rarely need the combined potion because most of the time I run with a sorc who has yellow pom.
So I just need that haste when I don't have a theurgist in the group which is common.

Price comparison:
10x Strong Elixir of Speed = 75 Gold + 10 Phoenix Tears

Draught of Combined Regeneration = 200g + 75 Phoenix Tears

In case you want to argue that you need endurance anyway 10x Strong Elixir of Speed + 1x Improved Draught of Invigoration costs 150g + 15 Tears.

It is just a QOL change I know but why should I waste more inventory slots if I need haste only?
They implemented the Strong Draught of Shard Skin too so it would be nice to know why haste didn't get draughts or if they just forgot about them.
Firstly speed is in the stat combi pot...knot regen
Sat 14 Nov 2020 9:35 PM by Lerox
Sorry my mistake but nevertheless it is much cheaper then anyway
Corrected my post.
Sat 14 Nov 2020 11:50 PM by Kurbsen
who cares if its in the combo pot, should be no reason why you cant solo charge it.. I run a nature druid in my groups and sometimes the bard will have to charge haste.. instead of wasting a full combo pot for one buff.. should be able to just use a haste only pot.. and 10 charge ones can take up a lot of inv spaces.. its just a QOL change and affects nothing thats already in the game.
Mon 16 Nov 2020 9:18 PM by Kurbsen
bump
Tue 17 Nov 2020 10:10 PM by Kurbsen
daily bump till it happens
Thu 19 Nov 2020 7:21 AM by Kurbsen
daily bump for active topics
Sat 21 Nov 2020 12:44 AM by Kurbsen
bump for active topics
Mon 23 Nov 2020 6:08 AM by Kurbsen
bump for active topics
Mon 23 Nov 2020 2:38 PM by soremir
This is a great idea. A quick ease-of-life change! 100% support.
Tue 24 Nov 2020 6:51 PM by Kurbsen
bumpppppppppppp
Thu 26 Nov 2020 12:16 AM by Kurbsen
wont quit bumping to active topics till it happens, just sayin
Sat 28 Nov 2020 7:35 PM by Kurbsen
anddddddddd another
Wed 2 Dec 2020 9:43 AM by Uthred
Thx for your daily reminder, the staff is really happy about it.

On a serious note, it is not that easy to just implement a new recipe as the crafting has to be updated for that and everyone would have to run the craftfixer after that. Thats why crafting changes only come in packages of multiple new recipes as we will not do an update for just one recipe.

But maybe we will find a different solution.
Wed 2 Dec 2020 7:11 PM by Kurbsen
Uthred wrote:
Wed 2 Dec 2020 9:43 AM
Thx for your daily reminder, the staff is really happy about it.

On a serious note, it is not that easy to just implement a new recipe as the crafting has to be updated for that and everyone would have to run the craftfixer after that. Thats why crafting changes only come in packages of multiple new recipes as we will not do an update for just one recipe.

But maybe we will find a different solution.

I appreciate the response and apologize for the daily reminders. But you know that without it that this would get forgotten ;p So if you want another recipie to go with this. Take out the strong draught of invigoration. Theres no use for it since it costs 75 tears and only gives you end3. Newer players might not know this and in turn can waste their money.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics