Delete Ranger/Scout/Hunter from the game

Started 17 Nov 2020
by Enyore
in Suggestions
Its getting stupid, lets just delete these classes and be done with it.

Its ruining the server.
Tue 17 Nov 2020 9:08 PM by goten9033
How about no. You knew those classes were in the game when you started and have been in the game since it was originally made.
Tue 17 Nov 2020 9:48 PM by Astaa
Sure, if we can delete casters too...

No.
Wed 18 Nov 2020 8:03 AM by nkeplinger1
Enyore wrote:
Tue 17 Nov 2020 8:29 PM

Its ruining the server.

People like you that find something to complain about no matter what is ruining the server.
Wed 18 Nov 2020 1:00 PM by bigne88
Enyore wrote:
Tue 17 Nov 2020 8:29 PM

Its ruining the server.

Approved. That day ill be back on phoenix.
Wed 18 Nov 2020 3:05 PM by Sepplord
we should just delete all classes from the server, then there is no class to complain about anymore and the realms will be completely balanced
Wed 18 Nov 2020 6:38 PM by Enyore
Funny .... bet its all the rangers and scouts that immediately gets on the offensive....

This is what it has come to.....
Wed 18 Nov 2020 7:24 PM by goten9033
If you don’t like the design of the server or the game. There are plenty of other games you can go play.
Wed 18 Nov 2020 7:59 PM by Enyore
goten9033 wrote:
Wed 18 Nov 2020 7:24 PM
If you don’t like the design of the server or the game. There are plenty of other games you can go play.

Aren't you the same tool who said these classes has been in the game originally and bla bla bla.... Remind you that these classes has been buffed on this server to a higher level than they were originally..

Maybe no need to delete them, just roll them back to how they were when the server launched and i'd be satisfied.,
Thu 19 Nov 2020 3:26 AM by easytoremember
Enyore wrote:
Wed 18 Nov 2020 7:59 PM
goten9033 wrote:

Aren't you the same tool who said these classes has been in the game originally and bla bla bla.... Remind you that these classes has been buffed on this server to a higher level than they were originally..

Maybe no need to delete them, just roll them back to how they were when the server launched and i'd be satisfied.,
scouts were a lot stronger when the server launched bud
Thu 19 Nov 2020 6:31 AM by Enyore
easytoremember wrote:
Thu 19 Nov 2020 3:26 AM
Enyore wrote:
Wed 18 Nov 2020 7:59 PM
goten9033 wrote:

scouts were a lot stronger when the server launched bud

How so? ... you dont think the bow damage increase beyond 52 combined and the shield snare style has made them stronger? ...

So lets hear it, what made them so much stronger back then? .....

I would go as far as to say that when the server launched scouts were the weakest of the archers... not anymore.
Thu 19 Nov 2020 7:05 AM by Astaa
Archers involved in keep warfare, who would have thunk it?!

You know, a decent counter to this would be to give more classes climb walls, but they won't do that.
Thu 19 Nov 2020 5:38 PM by goten9033
At least I’m not the tool that said to just delete the classes that have always been in the game. And if you want to talk about how buffed archers are now, you really don’t know. In old frontiers archers would crit shot even other archers for 1000. Scouts being the hardest hitting archer.

Again if you don’t like it the answer is simple . Accept it and play or go to another server or another game.

Stealthers have and always will be a part of this game. And there are plenty of classes that can easily kill an archer.
Thu 19 Nov 2020 5:45 PM by Cadebrennus
Funny how I see people constantly bitching about Archers, but I have yet to be killed by a solo Archer, even by one that's much higher RR than me (my Alb is RR4). Assassins however, attack anything and everything with impunity.
Thu 19 Nov 2020 6:12 PM by Tashkent
What's your RR4 alb char?
Thu 19 Nov 2020 6:28 PM by Cadebrennus
Tashkent wrote:
Thu 19 Nov 2020 6:12 PM
What's your RR4 alb char?

It's a little Saracen in all black
Sat 21 Nov 2020 7:44 PM by Enyore
Problem is not the archers on an individual basis, there i think they are OK... its the shitty stand around in stealth somewhere safe with a group and just insta-gib things..... and before some idiot say that casters can do the same, its not true - if you are quick you can NS them, CC or whatever, at least you have a chance to see it coming if you pay attention.... The fact that archers can insta kill anything from sealth if 4 or more in a group is currently the troll-meta one this server..... reminds me a bit of the warlocks.

AND IT F'ING SUCKS!
Sat 21 Nov 2020 8:45 PM by gotwqqd
Enyore wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 7:44 PM
Problem is not the archers on an individual basis, there i think they are OK... its the shitty stand around in stealth somewhere safe with a group and just insta-gib things..... and before some idiot say that casters can do the same, its not true - if you are quick you can NS them, CC or whatever, at least you have a chance to see it coming if you pay attention.... The fact that archers can insta kill anything from sealth if 4 or more in a group is currently the troll-meta one this server..... reminds me a bit of the warlocks.

AND IT F'ING SUCKS!
This

Fix stealth detection
Sun 22 Nov 2020 8:19 PM by Enyore
gotwqqd wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 8:45 PM
Enyore wrote:
Sat 21 Nov 2020 7:44 PM

AND IT F'ING SUCKS!
This

Fix stealth detection

Agree, fix it so they cant stealth in keep or towers.

We are now up to 4-5 different things to be fixed .... might as well just delete the classes, only their kin will miss them anyway
Sun 22 Nov 2020 8:21 PM by Sagz
Cadebrennus wrote:
Thu 19 Nov 2020 5:45 PM
Funny how I see people constantly bitching about Archers, but I have yet to be killed by a solo Archer, even by one that's much higher RR than me (my Alb is RR4). Assassins however, attack anything and everything with impunity.

Well, its not the damage part , it is more of the crit shot is an insta, you are stealthed cast crit shot without a target and wait, see some one release, it becomes an insta, and the second arrow is hitting you as you face them, when the first hit hits for 948 and the second is 350 and you are a caster, you are at what 400- 500 hp left. if there are 2 you will feel like you got one shotted. now imagine when there is 7-8 assisting each other on a keep wall where you cant climb to.

I personally don't care what you do with them, most just either hide on a keep wall or add on other fights, they don't actually "solo".

Should just make it crit shot breaks stealth, other shots dont.
Mon 23 Nov 2020 3:45 PM by Cadebrennus
Astaa wrote:
Thu 19 Nov 2020 7:05 AM
Archers involved in keep warfare, who would have thunk it?!
Tell me about it. This is the part that makes me laugh the most. Archers SHOULD be an integral part of keep offense/defense.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics