Couple things you could do regarding reskins.

Started 23 Nov 2019
by skaloo
in Suggestions
Hey,

I think that one reskin that could be available is the 'epic armor' reskin, for a modest cost.
You could also add the more recent class weapons (and class cloaks) as a reskin option.
As far as I know, those should be available as we use a recent client.

My second idea revolve around adding what I'd call 'reskin tokens'.
In addition to existing loots, some (mini) bosses would drop tokens that would allow specific class/themed reskins.
That could be the existing reskins or the 'new' ones I suggested above.
Those bosses could reside in the existing world or in the ToA zone for instance.
You could for example mimic the old Battler fight to obtain a battler reskin token.
I'm aware that filling the atlantis zone might be a lot of work and that's just an example;
adding the tokens to existing mobs or adding mobs in the old world would be fine too of course.

Thanks for reading, have fun. S.
Sat 23 Nov 2019 9:09 PM by Riac
i like the idea of the mechanic, it does sound fun or w/e. however, this sort of devalues bps.

theres already a million posts about nerfing peoples income. if this stream is compromised, some ppl might get quite upset.
Thu 28 Nov 2019 2:18 AM by Came
Yeah great idea!!
Thu 29 Oct 2020 1:10 PM by Shadowkill
Up plz

need more reskin ^^
Thu 29 Oct 2020 1:14 PM by skaloo
Oh my, old post revival :p

At least consider the first part of my post, the epic armor & champion weapon/cloak reskins would be super cool.

I think that one reskin that could be available is the 'epic armor' reskin, for a modest cost.
You could also add the more recent class weapons (and class cloaks) as a reskin option.
As far as I know, those should be available as we use a recent client.
Sat 31 Oct 2020 8:50 AM by Wardz
Yes, the reskin sample should be increased
Sat 31 Oct 2020 12:29 PM by evert
At least add all the crafting skins as options! Can’t see the downside, they still look like what they are (swords are swords etc) and it would allow some easy variety.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics