Class Respec ???

Started 21 Oct 2020
by kpax
in Suggestions
Hi , since we have so many respecs like race/stats/face what about implement a class respec ???

Could be a expensive feature for 100k bps for example.

And to avoid missuse maybe u loose 50% of rps too on respecing to another class.
Wed 21 Oct 2020 12:23 PM by Forlornhope
EH I'm totally against this feature. I can't come up with a constructive reason really.. Other than just seems kind of cheap.
Wed 21 Oct 2020 12:29 PM by DinoTriz
I'd be open to it but it sounds like it wouldn't be worth it to respec.

Getting a character to 50 is relatively quick and easy, much quicker than a high amount of RPs.
Wed 21 Oct 2020 1:08 PM by Sepplord
personally my short term reaction would be that something like that is great...
it really is the only way i see myself playing anything besides my main character
i am not investing 100+ hours into a new char just to get to try him out at a half-viable RR
That said though, the cost of 50% RP would still be far too much for me to sacrifice for that. Only way i would use it would be when i absolutely would quit otherwise.

The thing is though, i can see tons of different reasons why it would be a problem and how other players would get upset over it.
Wed 21 Oct 2020 4:16 PM by Noashakra
Let me get rr11 really fast with a aedot class and then respec asn! /s

Obviously it's a bad idea, it would be too easy to switch for another class that would otherwise have a harder time to rank up.
Wed 21 Oct 2020 9:44 PM by Gildar
Noashakra wrote:
Wed 21 Oct 2020 4:16 PM
Let me get rr11 really fast with a aedot class and then respec asn! /s

Obviously it's a bad idea, it would be too easy to switch for another class that would otherwise have a harder time to rank up.

Good point ... You can immagine an horde of menta/cabby dotting aoe and playing only to themselves to gain RP, destroying other people game only to respec later to an hader toon to grow in RR ???

NO THANKS
Thu 22 Oct 2020 1:30 AM by ExcretusMaximus
You guys know the reason no one plays DoT specs is that the highest RR one in an area is the only one who gets to apply their DoT, right? Highest damage one sticks, all others are relegated to "that target already has that effect" spam.
Fri 23 Oct 2020 4:06 PM by Noashakra
ExcretusMaximus wrote:
Thu 22 Oct 2020 1:30 AM
You guys know the reason no one plays DoT specs is that the highest RR one in an area is the only one who gets to apply their DoT, right? Highest damage one sticks, all others are relegated to "that target already has that effect" spam.

A guild mate was still making 500/600krp a week doing that until the 6L. Menta moon are not something you find all the time in a BG.
I was number 2 NS with 295krp/week two weeks ago.
Fri 23 Oct 2020 8:14 PM by IdiamVonGawaine
Without loss of ALL rp's, this idea would facilitate bandwagon char rolling more than the abilities and RA's already do today.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics