I enjoyed the event except for a thing.

Started 24 Sep 2020
by bigne88
in RvR
Greetings devs,

congraz for the nice event, it actually made me reinstall daoc and logging again on Phoenix; it was really fun levelling at good pace doing nice PvP 5v5; everyone I played with was really happy as well.

Sadly something ruined almost completly this amazing event, the same as is ruining the server: heavy stealthers presence, both archers leeching from every side of the map or useless rogues autogrouping for visible groups. This, for me, is unacceptable!

I left Phoenix since the change of archer classes, because it was impossible to have a nice 1v1, small men or 8v8 without having a boinch of morons adding from behind of a three. The summer is gone and I decided to try again, but for what I saw and what I heard, stealthers are still killing this nice server.

For the event: you cpuld have locked out from the event zone stealrher classes or make a map just for them. And dont even let me start with the archers avusing exploits to shoot from the CK to the outside.

For the server: archers especially are a plague and you know it. Reroll your awfull patch you tailored for them. This stealthfriendly behaviohr will bring nothi g good.

See you after christmass I guess. Ill give another try.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 3:06 AM by Phurie
I tried to play a caster group in the new event and got 1 and 2 shot a few too many times from archers and gave up on playing a caster. Most classes on this server do a bit less damage than other servers/live, Bow damage does more for some reason.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 3:47 AM by IdiamVonGawaine
bigne88 wrote:
Thu 24 Sep 2020 11:43 AM
Sadly something ruined almost completly this amazing event, the same as is ruining the server: heavy stealthers presence, both archers leeching from every side of the map or useless rogues autogrouping for visible groups. This, for me, is unacceptable!

I leveled 2 chars to 50, 1 to 40, and another 2 to 20's, and this was not my experience at all. The stealth presence was minimal compared to the volume of 5 man's running around, and the lack of protection from the various forms of CC. Regardless, archers make great interuptors and assisters, and assassins make excellent peelers. If you ask them to help, they will.

bigne88 wrote:
For the server: archers especially are a plague and you know it. Reroll your awfull patch you tailored for them. This stealthfriendly behaviohr will bring nothi g good.

So it's just archers? Not casters or CC classes? Really? That hasn't been my experience at all. I just don't understand why you get so upset about archers and not melee trains, caster debuff trains, caster assisted melee trains, ground assist catapults, and all the other ways people group up to kill other players.

You seem to be biased against stealth classes, despite the fact their presence has little to do with the large scale group oriented RvR that takes place on the server.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 3:55 AM by IdiamVonGawaine
Phurie wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 3:06 AM
I tried to play a caster group in the new event and got 1 and 2 shot a few too many times from archers and gave up on playing a caster. Most classes on this server do a bit less damage than other servers/live, Bow damage does more for some reason.

So you never got killed by casters in 4 seconds while you were stun/mezzed/rooted? How about killed by melee trains before shield slam wore off? It's just archers?

LoL

One of the best groups I had was a PuG composed of my valewalker, a bard, a sorc, a wizzie, and a runie. We wrecked everything from caster groups to melee, despite the "plague" of archers that supposedly existed in the event. Archers were insignificant compared to the sheer volume of 5 man groups running caster or melee heavy compositions, and they have been little more than free rp's to every group I ran in.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 4:02 AM by ExcretusMaximus
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 3:47 AM
So it's just archers? Not casters or CC classes? Really? That hasn't been my experience at all. I just don't understand why you get so upset about archers and not melee trains, caster debuff trains, caster assisted melee trains, ground assist catapults, and all the other ways people group up to kill other players.

Oh, I don't know, it probably has something to do with them being invisible until you're dead.

You can see everything else coming, but a bunch of losers with permanent invisibility can walk into range and fire all at once and you have literally zero recourse but to release.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 4:05 AM by gotwqqd
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
bigne88 wrote:

I leveled 2 chars to 50, 1 to 40, and another 2 to 20's, and this was not my experience at all. The stealth presence was minimal compared to the volume of 5 man's running around, and the lack of protection from the various forms of CC. Regardless, archers make great interuptors and assisters, and assassins make excellent peelers. If you ask them to help, they will.

bigne88 wrote:

You seem to be biased against stealth classes, despite the fact their presence has little to do with the large scale group oriented RvR that takes place on the server.
Stick around and pan your camera after you die.

You will see multiple archers popping in and out of stealth, often grouped and assisting, tagging everything they can and killing soft targets.
They usually stay alive unless caught from behind.

Very prevalent in open areas and near central keep where they run back to and vanish inside

We thought was a lot of archers prior to event in FZ....wait till it’s over with all the players and their shiny new toy come out
Fri 25 Sep 2020 4:13 AM by shintacki
I pretty much dedicated my entire time in the 50 zone to killing archers that were shooting at the big fights from behind the trees. It proved to be a very lucrative enterprise for me as an archer myself.

Racked up a lot of solo kills for 3k rps a pop. Turns out the best way to defeat the archers is more archers, the 50 zone would have been a mess without me.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 4:34 AM by Cadebrennus
shintacki wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 4:13 AM
I pretty much dedicated my entire time in the 50 zone to killing archers that were shooting at the big fights from behind the trees. It proved to be a very lucrative enterprise for me as an archer myself.

Racked up a lot of solo kills for 3k rps a pop. Turns out the best way to defeat the archers is more archers, the 50 zone would have been a mess without me.

More people need to do this in RvR
Fri 25 Sep 2020 7:35 AM by bigne88
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
bigne88 wrote:

bigne88 wrote:

I am indeed biased by stealthers (archers mostly) and they are the reason why I left.

I never stated I ever spend time doing large scale rvr, infact quite the opposite; doing 8v8, small and 1v1 become less and less enjoyable, with all the noobs sniperjng around popping from far far away.
You dont remember few months ago, when the archer patch came in, the stealther / visi ratio there was? And it disnt last a week only. There was something like 30 or 40 % of player population playing hide and seek. Lets see Tomorrow, when every noob and their friend made a new shiny ranger.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 7:46 AM by Sepplord
stealthgrouping was determined to be a problem and groupdetection bonusses got implemented

maybe, that made assassins switch over to archer, because archers
a) don't need to be close together like assassins
b) even if they are close together, they do not need to be near their targets walkways

So stealthzerging shifted from assassin heavy groups (because vanish is huge in a groupfight) to archers after assassingroups got easier to detect
Fri 25 Sep 2020 8:51 AM by gotwqqd
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 3:55 AM
Phurie wrote:

So you never got killed by casters in 4 seconds while you were stun/mezzed/rooted? How about killed by melee trains before shield slam wore off? It's just archers?

LoL

One of the best groups I had was a PuG composed of my valewalker, a bard, a sorc, a wizzie, and a runie. We wrecked everything from caster groups to melee, despite the "plague" of archers that supposedly existed in the event. Archers were insignificant compared to the sheer volume of 5 man groups running caster or melee heavy compositions, and they have been little more than free rp's to every group I ran in.
Can you ask for much more?
Fri 25 Sep 2020 9:35 AM by IdiamVonGawaine
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 8:51 AM

Wait...what?
Fri 25 Sep 2020 9:44 AM by Vkejai
Typical scenario in the event, you roll an archer , autogroup and after lvl 40 comes you will be asked to leave the group due to not being a good class for a 5 man . So what do you expect them to do charge a 5 man group or try to tag as many as they can ??
Fri 25 Sep 2020 9:46 AM by inoeth
biggest downside for me is allowing premade grps.....
how do random grps even have a chance vs speed/cc/heals?
Fri 25 Sep 2020 3:25 PM by Phurie
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Phurie wrote:

LoL

The examples you point to are either avoidable, or something I could call out to a healer before it happens so they are ready to heal, or someone could interrupt the casters or CC the tanks, etc. That is part of group play. Are you going to get hit from behind, or overwhelmed with numbers? sure, but there are at least some options if you pan and see them coming (SOS, pulling, CC, etc).

There's no good counter to getting 1 or 2 shot by an archer class from stealth and range.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 4:27 PM by dbeattie71
Best group I was in:
Cleric, Friar, Minst, Pally, Merc.

No idea why but it worked.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 4:29 PM by dbeattie71
gotwqqd wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 8:51 AM
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Phurie wrote:

LoL

Lol, towards the end of the event, being in fights, people fighting would stop and smash all the leaching archers, then go back to fighting.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 5:03 PM by Higach
You mean stealthers in DAoC were being degenerate and the very nature of their class goes at odds with and doesn't play nice at all with the entire rest of the game?

*Surprised Pikachu*

Honestly you could delete assassins and archers and DAoC becomes a better game.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 5:53 PM by Jaxx
Higach wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 5:03 PM
Thats is not DAoC

Archers is not a problem in this event, the big problem is the system autogroup and "premade permit", if you premade you kill 99% of autogroup easy... it ruins a little bit the game and the fun.

And why archers no add you game?
I have try with my SB fighting solo, and ALL TIMES the "premade" add me and ruin the 1v1, its the game maybe but archers add your 5v5 / 8v8 too.

Personnaly the real problem in this event is to mix premade with autogroup, premade win 90% fight vs autogroup and XP/RP x4 or more, its too bad and unbalanced.

Edit : I almost forgot abuse of safe zone is not fun too.

Apart from that I say thank you to the staff it was overall successful and original despite everything!
Fri 25 Sep 2020 6:32 PM by Higach
Jaxx wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 5:53 PM
Higach wrote:
Thats is not DAoC

Archers is not a problem in this event, the big problem is the system autogroup and "premade permit", if you premade you kill 99% of autogroup easy... it ruins a little bit the game and the fun.

I have try with my SB fighting solo, and ALL TIMES the "premade" add me and ruin the 1v1, its the game maybe but archers add your 5v5 / 8v8 too.

Personnaly the real problem in this event is to mix premade with autogroup, premade win 90% fight vs autogroup and XP/RP x4 or more, its too bad and unbalanced.

Apart from that I say thank you to the staff it was overall successful and original despite everything!
I'm aware that's not DAoC. I'm saying it would be an improved version of DAoC.

They literally add nothing of value. They are classes that revolve around:
- Adding on fights
- Killing levelers not looking for a fight
- Killing unbuffed people turning in tokens or running to boats not looking for a fight
- Avoiding any fight that isn't going to be a "sure victory"
- Only engaging in a challenging fight when their get of jail free cards are up
- 25%+ of the server plays one

They add absolutely nothing to group RvR, the cornerstone of the game. They are almost always played by demographic of people who want nothing to do with groups, interacting with other players, discord with friends, etc.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 8:01 PM by Noashakra
Higach wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 6:32 PM
Jaxx wrote:
Higach wrote:
Thats is not DAoC

- Adding on fights
- Killing unbuffed people turning in tokens or running to boats not looking for a fight

They add absolutely nothing to group RvR, the cornerstone of the game. They are almost always played by demographic of people who want nothing to do with groups, interacting with other players, discord with friends, etc.

It's like you, you bring nothing of value and you are still here
Fri 25 Sep 2020 9:25 PM by The Skies Asunder
I ended up playing a Valewalker (Jeleva), and an Armswoman (Jeska) both to level 40 in the event, and I have to say while the archers were annoying, they were never the actual problem for me. The only issues I actually had were as follows:

1. I was constantly out of endo, and everyone could just run away from me if they were not snared. Constantly out. I cannot stress this enough.

2. The Armswoman going 11 levels without dropping a new polearm , let alone a polearm with the correct damage type for my spec, and instead getting crossbow drops as my allotted weapon ROG. Meanwhile some classes, like the VW could only ever get Scythe drops, so their weapon was always good.

3. The autogroup creation tools could be tweaked to split the support classes better. Without having cc>buffs>heals>speed you were basically dead immediately against anyone who had at least some of those things.

4. People running back to the keep and being ported in when they should just be dead. (This is more of an annoyance than an actual balance problem)

5. Pre-mades sort of ruin the spirit of the event, as they clearly make it a much less level playing field. Though I really don't have that much of an issue with them personally.

I think everyone probably has some suggestions for this type of event, since it seemed to be so popular, but I will save the majority of mine for next time.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 10:27 PM by Parole
Maybe next event they can just host two zones -

Click here for Premades

Click here for Random Groups
Fri 25 Sep 2020 10:37 PM by easytoremember
Higach wrote:
They are almost always played by demographic of people who want nothing to do with groups, interacting with other players, discord with friends, etc.
HOW DARE THEY
Fri 25 Sep 2020 10:55 PM by IdiamVonGawaine
Phurie wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 3:25 PM
There's no good counter to getting 1 or 2 shot by an archer class from stealth and range.

Yea? What's the "good counter" for getting 1 or 2 shotted by caster bolts at range? Run? Can't, CC'd. See them incoming? Sure, unless you're already in a fight.

You're just biased against stealthers.

The stealth presence was insignificant during this event, and they were basically free RP's whenever they revealed themselves. That's why they took the approach they did.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 11:07 PM by IdiamVonGawaine
Higach wrote:

- Adding on fights

First, this entire game revolves around "adding on fights" at EVERY level. Second, the frontier is a dangerous place, as is any place that has access to enemy realms, which is why every home realm is perfectly safe for XP'rs. Finally, there is no difference between the rest of the examples you cite and the conduct of your standard visible group/battle group/ zerg.

Perhaps it is the biased and rude nature of people like you in this game that drives people away from the standard groups and into the solo stealth world?
Fri 25 Sep 2020 11:13 PM by Higach
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 11:07 PM
Higach wrote:

- Adding on fights

First, this entire game revolves around "adding on fights" at EVERY level. Second, the frontier is a dangerous place, as is any place that has access to enemy realms, which is why every home realm is perfectly safe for XP'rs. Finally, there is no difference between the rest of the examples you cite and the conduct of your standard visible group/battle group/ zerg.

Perhaps it is the biased and rude nature of people like you in this game that drives people away from the standard groups and into the solo stealth world?
Found the stealthers ^^

Nah man it's the modern day gamers. "I have social anxiety" and "I refuse to get in voice comms with other people".

Just look at the people complaining about premades... "I play an MMORPG exclusively solo refusing to actually interact socially with other human beings. Even using /region to form a group with a decent comp is beyond my skill set. I'm going to complain that I have an inherit disadvantage to people who actually talk to and play with other people they know.. Please fix!"
Fri 25 Sep 2020 11:55 PM by bigne88
Higach wrote:
You mean stealthers in DAoC were being degenerate and the very nature of their class goes at odds with and doesn't play nice at all with the entire rest of the game?

*Surprised Pikachu*

This this this!
Tonight eu prime time had 30% of population made by stealthers.
Sat 26 Sep 2020 8:17 AM by dbeattie71
Higach wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 11:13 PM
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 11:07 PM
Higach wrote:

- Adding on fights

Found the stealthers ^^

Nah man it's the modern day gamers. "I have social anxiety" and "I refuse to get in voice comms with other people".

Just look at the people complaining about premades... "I play an MMORPG exclusively solo refusing to actually interact socially with other human beings. Even using /region to form a group with a decent comp is beyond my skill set. I'm going to complain that I have an inherit disadvantage to people who actually talk to and play with other people they know.. Please fix!"

I think I have 1 and in some cases 2 of every stealth class except hunter. I didn’t make any for this event and didn’t want to group with any. No offense to any sneaks but pre mades destroyed groups of 5 non sneaks and I didn’t want to die even faster, which is what you get.
Sat 26 Sep 2020 11:39 AM by Jaxx
Now the "usual" rvr is back... knock the wood stick at bus or try to find 1V1 or small so long searching to where you spend more time to fight... sic !

Me and others guildmate are hyped by event, now we stop again play here because not fun after return to usual pvp NF....

I wait another same event for comeback or OF server (maybe official?) for good gaming.
Sat 26 Sep 2020 11:41 AM by Jango040
if you got lucky in the Event you got autogrped with 1-2 archers and just watch them faceroll everything. i played a hunter myself and it put any other dd to shame. you literally hitting harder as a wizzard and having Stealth+armor. it's insane.
Sat 26 Sep 2020 11:46 AM by Stoertebecker
bigne88 wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 11:55 PM
Higach wrote:

*Surprised Pikachu*

This this this!
Tonight eu prime time had 30% of population made by stealthers.

Said the one playing a minstrel...
Sat 26 Sep 2020 5:29 PM by LolaEbola
Wow, this thread makes me feel very welcome!
Sun 27 Sep 2020 10:30 AM by Siouxsie
Noashakra wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 8:01 PM
Higach wrote:
Jaxx wrote:
Higach wrote:
Thats is not DAoC

- Adding on fights

It's like you, you bring nothing of value and you are still here

OMG! Something Noashakra and I agree on!
/salute
Sun 27 Sep 2020 11:26 AM by Lillebror
Event was fantastic,
Small irritating things:
1. Autogroup would`nt let you push the macro before you was grped.
2. I learned the hard way to log out after i did all my qbars as i liked.
3. Autogroup was for the most time food for premades.

Bigger conserns
1. Mezz was hell until cure mezz at 23ish
2. I hated the fact that ppl got autoported mid fight because they capped out. Rather let whole grp port and stick together. (Highest person dictate what bg.
3. Im Afraid it takes to long until we see a event like this again, it was a BLAST! Wish all leveling was with PvP.

Maybe an event with rr bg cap. With one bg for each rr, and highest in grp dictate what bg your in. You dont Get this scenarios where you fight epic boss mobs =) when you zoned in ppl where up to red...
Sun 27 Sep 2020 10:49 PM by Komaf
bigne88 wrote:
Greetings devs,

congraz for the nice event, it actually made me reinstall daoc and logging again on Phoenix; it was really fun levelling at good pace doing nice PvP 5v5; everyone I played with was really happy as well.

I left Phoenix since the change of archer classes, because it was impossible to have a nice 1v1, small men or 8v8 without having a boinch of morons adding from behind of a three. The summer is gone and I decided to try again, but for what I saw and what I heard, stealthers are still killing this nice server.

For the event: you cpuld have locked out from the event zone stealrher classes or make a map just for them. And dont even let me start with the archers avusing exploits to shoot from the CK to the outside.

See you after christmass I guess. Ill give another try.

Hard as nails to make an mmorpg, even reworking an 20 year old project with the power of a hamster wheel, a few dedicated programmers, and hopeful hearts. Now, put players into a battle environment.

In a real, medieval battle experience, you'd have (overly simplified):

Heavy Cavalry
Light Cavalry
Heavily armored footmen (Pikemen, sword/shield, etc.)
Lightly armored footmen (lightly armored freemen, peasant draftees)
Archers

You would, in effect have, The Battle of the Bastards...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ClGXIaPZzOw

Now, be thankful you don't have to deal with cavalry, let alone all of the mechanics of a real, medieval battlefield, where, in order to have a chance at winning, you'd need an extraordinary leader, massive communication, and formations effective enough to change on a moment's notice (or the blast of a horn)....the closest we get to this is the BG, and depending on if you're Mid, Alb, or Hib, your experience will vary wildly. Presently I believe the food chain is Hib >< Alb >>>>>> Mid, insofar as numbers and dedicated, consistent leadership.

What you're experiencing is a videogame's attempt to give you a semblance of the above, except in our world it's (From an EVENT perspective):

1-5 players, most of which probably don't feel like reading, typing or speaking, half of which (at least) are probably stoned.
No cavalry.
Archers, who, if they usually tried to group with a 5 man, people would CONSTANTLY disband in order to find a group without you (this happened to me on a scout, ranger, hunter....).

So, the elitism of the game itself ended up forcing players to band together with their archers. Voila, you got the archer death groups, which, even in a remotely real-world environment, would decimate any half-baked group of 5 people (other than heavily armored).

So, it's all a matter of perspective. What you played - what I played, is about as good as it can get.

/cheers
Mon 28 Sep 2020 8:28 AM by IdiamVonGawaine
Jango040 wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 11:41 AM
if you got lucky in the Event you got autogrped with 1-2 archers and just watch them faceroll everything. i played a hunter myself and it put any other dd to shame. you literally hitting harder as a wizzard and having Stealth+armor. it's insane.

You must have played in some awful groups, and must be an awful player yourself. An archer or archer team may have killed a team member in my group, but was immediately chased down and killed with melee or cc and casted damage. They were basically free rp's to my groups, and any other competent group in the game. I leveled 2 toons to 50, 1 to the mid 40's, and 2 in the 20's during the event, and archers made like maybe a handful of kills on my chars compared to melee and casters. Archers, and assassins, were absolutely insignificant during this event.
Mon 28 Sep 2020 11:51 AM by Noashakra
Higach wrote:
Found the stealthers ^^

I have 2 stealthers and 4 group class.
I usually play my bard or mentalist in the evening.
During the day on the weekend, I have a kid so I can't comit to play in groups. I also play my NS before the PuG at 9pm,

But sure we are all people without social skills that refuse to play with people. Also stealth groups are playing alone right. Finally, there is a solo discord where people laugh together about their fights, and even go to vocal together.

How stupid are you dude?
Mon 28 Sep 2020 6:05 PM by Jango040
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 8:28 AM
Jango040 wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 11:41 AM

You must have played in some awful groups, and must be an awful player yourself. An archer or archer team may have killed a team member in my group, but was immediately chased down and killed with melee or cc and casted damage. They were basically free rp's to my groups, and any other competent group in the game. I leveled 2 toons to 50, 1 to the mid 40's, and 2 in the 20's during the event, and archers made like maybe a handful of kills on my chars compared to melee and casters. Archers, and assassins, were absolutely insignificant during this event.

cool story you must be the best. but besides your super awesome leet premade grp, archers did pretty well in the event which was an perma action addfest and casters struggled with mana most of the time while they kept killing and killing, 2-3 shot most of any targets in seconds. 1-2x incs were enough most of the time to get straight to the next tier.
Mon 28 Sep 2020 7:09 PM by LolaEbola
Noashakra wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 11:51 AM
Higach wrote:
Found the stealthers ^^

I have 2 stealthers and 4 group class.
I usually play my bard or mentalist in the evening.
During the day on the weekend, I have a kid so I can't comit to play in groups. I also play my NS before the PuG at 9pm,

But sure we are all people without social skills that refuse to play with people. Also stealth groups are playing alone right. Finally, there is a solo discord where people laugh together about their fights, and even go to vocal together.

How stupid are you dude?

Just to piggy back off this, I’m a full time stealther. I solo, I duo. I group. I lead BGs. I certainly don’t have social anxiety.
Mon 28 Sep 2020 8:28 PM by IdiamVonGawaine
Jango040 wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 6:05 PM
cool story you must be the best. but besides your super awesome leet premade grp...

Nope. I'd say 9 of 10 groups I played chars on during the event were autogroups. Archers were inconsequential to those autogroups the same as they were to the pre-made groups I rolled with, regardless of composition.
Mon 28 Sep 2020 10:19 PM by Tyrlaan
Problem with stealthers in an autogroup was that you would be ported close to the stealther who was stealthed near a fight, usually ending in a quick release. After it happened a few times, I was disbanding from such a group.
Tue 29 Sep 2020 3:49 AM by gotwqqd
IdiamVonGawaine wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 8:28 PM
Jango040 wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 6:05 PM
cool story you must be the best. but besides your super awesome leet premade grp...

Nope. I'd say 9 of 10 groups I played chars on during the event were autogroups. Archers were inconsequential to those autogroups the same as they were to the pre-made groups I rolled with, regardless of composition.
Well I find it hard to believe that you only ran into incompetent archers.
If they simply tagged all fighting group members they were pretty hard to kill unless caught from behind
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to RvR or the latest topics