Event statistics

Started 24 Sep 2020
by raghh
in Suggestions
First of all, Thanks for a great event! This has without doubt been the best event concept so far!

If possible i would find it very interesting to see statistics such as:

- How many new characters were created?
- How many reached 50?
- How many new accounts were created
- etc.

Regards
Thu 24 Sep 2020 6:14 PM by gruenesschaf
Some more statistics might come once it's over, but a couple quick numbers for now:
754_350 deaths by 23_864 unique characters with 382 deaths being the highest amount for a single character and 1_719 characters having died at least 100 times each.
Thu 24 Sep 2020 7:04 PM by Uthred
About 300 new accounts, some of those (at least) were multi accs.
Thu 24 Sep 2020 7:16 PM by donnk
really fun event, kinda of ruined at the end by the premade seal clubbing of the autogroup fodder.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 5:07 PM by Higach
Definitely an event you should bring back every couple months

I was a heavy critic of the initial XP nerf massacre, but after multiple buffs you definitely found the happy medium and it was a freaking blast.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 6:42 PM by Uthred
We ported 22.5k toons out of the zone at the end of the event.
Fri 25 Sep 2020 7:06 PM by Roto23
great event, thanks Phoenix team!
Sun 27 Sep 2020 2:19 AM by Nephamael
Should defnitely bring it back now and then maybe for a bit shorter timespan, like 3 days and 12h (for NA) or so.
Mon 28 Sep 2020 8:01 AM by Sepplord
how many different accounts participated ?

the unique character stat is really impressive
Mon 28 Sep 2020 3:38 PM by Calconious
Nephamael wrote:
Sun 27 Sep 2020 2:19 AM
Should defnitely bring it back now and then maybe for a bit shorter timespan, like 3 days and 12h (for NA) or so.

This. Like a Friday, Sat, Sun would be perfect. Full week was too long....if you didn't enjoy the event, the rest of the server (mostly NF) was completely dead for the duration.
Mon 28 Sep 2020 3:46 PM by Sepplord
weekends exclude the weekday players, weekdays exclude the weekend players

there are ups and downsides to any specific date, though, and if it "killed" RvR a lot, then a full week ofcourse is a bit too much
Mon 28 Sep 2020 4:22 PM by Noashakra
donnk wrote:
Thu 24 Sep 2020 7:16 PM
really fun event, kinda of ruined at the end by the premade seal clubbing of the autogroup fodder.

I still did the 47.5-50 in 30mn with 5 mans without buffs, going all out and leeching everything on big fights that were in front of us
I still had fun doing that
Mon 28 Sep 2020 4:38 PM by Valaraukar
Noashakra wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 4:22 PM
donnk wrote:
Thu 24 Sep 2020 7:16 PM

I still did the 47.5-50 in 30mn with 5 mans without buffs, going all out and leeching everything on big fights that were in front of us
I still had fun doing that

And for a short period I was one of those 5 with my Runie Draugluin

Yeah it was really funny, adrenalinic and sometimes frustratring (premades and archers popping out everywhere lol) but a really good experience, something new in Daoc.
Well done!
Mon 28 Sep 2020 4:40 PM by Valaraukar
Uthred wrote:
Fri 25 Sep 2020 6:42 PM
We ported 22.5k toons out of the zone at the end of the event.

Omg! So half the Pilz Bg was there!

Joking of course! It's really an impressive amount
Mon 28 Sep 2020 7:06 PM by joshisanonymous
Calconious wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 3:38 PM
Nephamael wrote:

This. Like a Friday, Sat, Sun would be perfect. Full week was too long....if you didn't enjoy the event, the rest of the server (mostly NF) was completely dead for the duration.

I didn't do the event at all -- not my kind of thing and no interest in making new characters -- and I'm glad people enjoyed it, but I agree that it shouldn't be so long. For those of us who just wanted to RvR our regular characters, it was next to impossible for the entire week. There were literally 20 people in the frontier per realm sometimes during primetime NA.
Mon 28 Sep 2020 8:59 PM by Tyrlaan
joshisanonymous wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 7:06 PM
Calconious wrote:
Mon 28 Sep 2020 3:38 PM
Nephamael wrote:

I didn't do the event at all -- not my kind of thing and no interest in making new characters -- and I'm glad people enjoyed it, but I agree that it shouldn't be so long. For those of us who just wanted to RvR our regular characters, it was next to impossible for the entire week. There were literally 20 people in the frontier per realm sometimes during primetime NA.

I played for the first 2 or 3 days, had a couple good /autogroups with my Reaver Spiritslayer. But I didn´t see a point in it, barely getting enough RPs for some Determination to combat the 30+ sec mezzes and 1-by-1 killing. It was new and disposable characters for one week which ultimately felt like wasted time better spent getting stuff on characters I would want to continue playing. After all we play this game for its persistent world i.e. long-term achievements (i.e. the higher levels and RRs we already have) - otherwise I´d still play ladder D3 where characters get reset every now and then. And NF was pretty dead at the time.
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics