Pet Exploit?

Started 20 Sep 2020
by Toss
in Suggestions
Pets, can be powerful, can be useless...

Today i saw Hamingja together with another random Necro sending in Necro pets inside tower, pulling all guards outside the tower with damage shield and heals (yes through walls of course, what else) And yes of course they also killed me, i stood no chance against a fully buffed "player" that can walk through everything while hitting for ridiculus damage while being healed.
Cabalists do the exact same, stunlocking and healing pet, can easily kill a player inside a tower/keep

This is from what i can see totally fine? its not an exploit if you ask the GM's.

But what you know? I Played my Animist, all good. Stood in outer courtyard and put shrooms on the ledge so they could nuke people inside (Very similar effect to the above situation)

What happens then? YES! GM Pm's me, warning me that i BUG EXPLOIT! By putting shrooms (Where no other can go). But but but... The above??

short version from GM
"Do not place shrooms on inner CK"
"It is Bug exploiting, end of discussion!"

I asked him where i could read that this is an exploit? Then he went offline...
Really?

Is there no end to the constant bashing on Animists? I really enjoy the server, the Animist class. But it getting nerfed more often than.
There is also no way to discuss things with GM's. Where do they get the ideas from? Voting? Listening to Whine? Playing opposite realms?

Albs have by far the strongest pets (Caba and Necro, Minstrel) Wich all can walk through everything
Mids have strong pets, SM pet and BD pets. Hunter not so much)
Hibs have what? Chanterpet is situational strong with snare. Animist shrooms are strong (in their normal form, totally useless in current phoenix form) Druid pet is just for show...

Where is the discussion involving GM's covering this? It really feels like a GM woke up one day and "What to do today? HAH! Lets play around with animists again"

#Sickofit
Sun 20 Sep 2020 7:05 PM by Seelixh
You meant that fight at Benowyc Spire? The other 'Necro' (I dont wanna call names) had no cleric buffs and was not in our group.
Sun 20 Sep 2020 11:37 PM by ExcretusMaximus
Toss wrote:
Sun 20 Sep 2020 6:43 PM
Mids have strong pets ... BD pets

Ahh, yes, the blue pet that can be three-shot and the greys that can be one-shot.
Mon 21 Sep 2020 2:25 AM by Spiegal
Yeah BD commander is a lvl 41, not a lvl 44. Even the shrooms are lvl 44. And they nerf the warmages sub-pet. Sm pet also been nerfed and has no range option.

Don't think the animist is the only one that has been targeted...
Mon 21 Sep 2020 7:23 AM by easytoremember
Toss wrote:
But what you know? I Played my Animist, all good. Stood in outer courtyard and put shrooms on the ledge so they could nuke people inside (Very similar effect to the above situation)

What happens then? YES! GM Pm's me, warning me that i BUG EXPLOIT! By putting shrooms (Where no other can go).

short version from GM

#Sicko fit
The point of your (animist) groundtarget range dropping when you're attacking an enemy keep is to prevent shroom placement to the tops of walls from the ground and on CK roof/balcony. The grand difference between a pet entering a closed keep and a mushroom casting into one is pathing. The mushroom spawns whereever it is placed and nukes targets in los for 2 minutes without ever being dragged into guards or friendlies. A pet entering a closed keep is at the mercy of all enemies inside, as well as guards and the lord. The other difference is that mushrooms can be stacked- placing piles of them in what is a "safe" area has them assisttraining the first target to stumble into their view. By contrast a conventional pet must be commanded to attack a target inside or be aggro'd via the pet owner being attacked. This means bystanders can attack the pet without [direct] retaliation, or in the case of aggro setting the pet does not stick to one target, both of which are disadvantageous to the pet's owner.

The keep lord will assist you in killing a pathing pet, but you cannot bring a shroom(s) to him. For the animist's shrooms they seal off sections of a closed keep when they're placed correctly
Mon 21 Sep 2020 7:51 AM by CowwoC
easytoremember wrote:
Mon 21 Sep 2020 7:23 AM
Toss wrote:

What happens then? YES! GM Pm's me, warning me that i BUG EXPLOIT! By putting shrooms (Where no other can go).

short version from GM

#Sicko fit
The point of your (animist) groundtarget range dropping when you're attacking an enemy keep is to prevent shroom placement to the tops of walls from the ground and on CK roof/balcony. The grand difference between a pet entering a closed keep and a mushroom casting into one is pathing. The mushroom spawns whereever it is placed and nukes targets in los for 2 minutes without ever being dragged into guards or friendlies. A pet entering a closed keep is at the mercy of all enemies inside, as well as guards and the lord. The other difference is that mushrooms can be stacked- placing piles of them in what is a "safe" area has them assisttraining the first target to stumble into their view. By contrast a conventional pet must be commanded to attack a target inside or be aggro'd via the pet owner being attacked. This means bystanders can attack the pet without [direct] retaliation, or in the case of aggro setting the pet does not stick to one target, both of which are disadvantageous to the pet's owner.

The keep lord will assist you in killing a pathing pet, but you cannot bring a shroom(s) to him. For the animist's shrooms they seal off sections of a closed keep when they're placed correctly

Whoever thinks that shrooms on the balcony or roof are a serious threat is probably watching a movie on a second screen while playing rvr. You also should point out that shrooms have two LOS checks - you simply can't just stumble into them and die. Before that happens you simply can walk away - backwards even. Not to mention that a mezz kills a stack anyways.
Wed 23 Sep 2020 6:21 PM by Toss
Also that the Animist have to waste a whole powerbar of shrooms for it to be even somewhat effective. WHILE it can all be nullified with 1 single Aoe dot or Aoe Mez.
I have defended plenty of keeps/towers where the guards just bug out and dont help, specially the lord. Just running back and forth.

Bonedancer pets? Not very strong but they are many. Any single CC is ineffctive because the others will hunt you down. And what you do as a caster with 2-3 even grey pets? not so easy to just kill them tbh.

I honestly never had this problem with SM pets walking into towers and what not. But Cabalist pets? I OFTEN see a train of 3-4 Cabby pets running into a keep/tower to oneshot whoever they feel.
The pets can be massivly healed from outside, they are very sturdy if buffed and basicly has stunlock (Its procs stupid often)

I get that Shrooms should not be able to put ON TOP of the wall if you are standing outside on the ground. That can be a bit overwhelming if there is many animists around. But the nerf's that going on right now to Animists. Just look /Who animist 50 and count how many you find in frontier zone. Very few. On primetime i counted like 3-6 IN TOTAL. Compare that to other casters like Eartheverythinginonelinespec Wizard. Who thought that was a good and totally FINE idea?

And also... the GM did threaten me to stop because i was CLEARLY exploiting. While training pets through the door is totally fine and no exploit? This was resolved a bit later by another GM actually said it was fine. Doing this what i did is the only Somewhat strong thing you can do with your pets. in 9/10 cases Ani shrooms are utterly useless and most of those cases we are talking about the Tangler
Wed 23 Sep 2020 7:30 PM by Toss
Seelixh wrote:
Sun 20 Sep 2020 7:05 PM
You meant that fight at Benowyc Spire? The other 'Necro' (I dont wanna call names) had no cleric buffs and was not in our group.

Was 1 pet for sure, who's it was, yours or someone else i dont know, i didnt check. But if it is as you say then it's even worse. Unbuffed Abomination walk in and just ignore that guards hitting him and smashing down a player. Sounds just about right...

Why not just make it EXPLOITABLE to send pets through doors? Ban people who do it or whatever. Cause i was apparently worth a firm warning for putting shrooms on inner CK while its obviously no exploit
Sat 26 Sep 2020 2:40 PM by Expfighter
Seelixh wrote:

AHH yes Seelixh the biggest Necro cheat on the server bar none, him and his buff bot hag??????

the Necro that it takes full groups+ to kill because he exploits his pet in towers, Seelixh the one that will vehemently say that he isn't cheating while the whole server says he is and the GM's DO NOTHING about it!

don't waste you time talking to this cheater, the GM's do what he says while nerfing everyone else!
Sat 26 Sep 2020 2:55 PM by inoeth
Expfighter wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 2:40 PM
Seelixh wrote:

AHH yes Seelixh the biggest Necro cheat on the server bar none, him and his buff bot hag??????

the Necro that it takes full groups+ to kill because he exploits his pet in towers, Seelixh the one that will vehemently say that he isn't cheating while the whole server says he is and the GM's DO NOTHING about it!

don't waste you time talking to this cheater, the GM's do what he says while nerfing everyone else!

*rumor mode on* Seelixh = Uthred!
Sat 26 Sep 2020 4:41 PM by Horus
I think Devs just don't know what to do with Necros.

There is no justification for an Abominations to be able to be in the lord room of a keep when the doors are closed, getting healed and being practically unkillable.

And then there is the little trick albs pulled the other day where the shade form operates a ram while his pet is in the keep wall and can't be attacked either. Invulnerable ram operation...nice.

The keep warfare game is totally FUBARed at the moment. Hib has been nerfed to the point where it is pretty much impossible to defend or take and people just don't even care to try anymore because it is just an exercise in frustration.
Sat 26 Sep 2020 5:36 PM by gotwqqd
Horus wrote:
Sat 26 Sep 2020 4:41 PM
I think Devs just don't know what to do with Necros.

There is no justification for an Abominations to be able to be in the lord room of a keep when the doors are closed, getting healed and being practically unkillable.

And then there is the little trick albs pulled the other day where the shade form operates a ram while his pet is in the keep wall and can't be attacked either. Invulnerable ram operation...nice.

The keep warfare game is totally FUBARed at the moment. Hib has been nerfed to the point where it is pretty much impossible to defend or take and people just don't even care to try anymore because it is just an exercise in frustration.
Yet pilz rolls over enemy realms turning them green
Sun 4 Oct 2020 12:53 PM by Toss
I personally havent seen Seelixh cheat in any way, he has done quite some smart moves though, never seen him hide his pet or such.
Razyel on the other hand i have seen and videofilmed doing nasty stuff :/
Sun 4 Oct 2020 1:07 PM by Gildar
Seelixh ... Razyel ... Deathmasta ...

All necros ... all abuse bug and exploit ....

I've seen them abusing so many times i cant count ...

All necros do the same things ... but Devs fall all asleep when go talk on necros ... or earth wizzies ...

Clearly they agree with necro exploits ... they nerf many times animist and also BD but necros are untouchables ...

... this situation draw ppl on alb .. and kill server. Mids are really few and only some heroes (Runental, Oadin ecc ) still fight.

On Hib many leave or dont come anymore in BG cause no point have to feed free Rps on cheaters abusing ... that not good for server health imho

#sickofit
Sun 4 Oct 2020 2:06 PM by Toss
Like Pilz said some days ago when it was discovered that Albs had spies in Hib BG Chat. Proof was sent to Smap about this. Pilz basicly said he dont even wanna play the game anymore if the Albs have to cheat to win. I really feel the same. Its about who can exploit the best to win. And i do feel that Albs are on the higher end of the exploit scale.
Pets through doors, Gtaoe spam, Necro shady stuff etc
Sun 4 Oct 2020 2:46 PM by Tubby
Gildar wrote:
Sun 4 Oct 2020 1:07 PM

All necros do the same things ... but Devs fall all asleep when go talk on necros ... or earth wizzies ...

Clearly they agree with necro exploits ... they nerf many times animist and also BD but necros are untouchables ...

... this situation draw ppl on alb .. and kill server. Mids are really few and only some heroes (Runental, Oadin ecc ) still fight.

On Hib many leave or dont come anymore in BG cause no point have to feed free Rps on cheaters abusing ... that not good for server health imho

#sickofit

I'm sorry your talking out of your arse. I've grouped with seelich and hadg multiple times over many realm ranks as a trio i will say. Mot once have I seen a exploit infact necrosis have been massively merged amnesia loss on cast and power and also if you walk out of range the pet stops casting stop talking crap because I can't deal with your cry baby wait to bomb a tower and you loose. People release a pet into a tower or keep its there risk of loosing it and believe me they should end of. Grow up get good.
Sun 4 Oct 2020 3:01 PM by dbeattie71
Gildar wrote:

#sickofit

Awww, when hibs were steam rolling everything in sight I kept going back out. I remember trying to defend a tower from the Hib zerg and 50 chanter pets walking through the door. That’s ok though.
Sun 4 Oct 2020 4:24 PM by Tubby
dbeattie71 wrote:
Sun 4 Oct 2020 3:01 PM
Gildar wrote:

#sickofit

Awww, when hibs were steam rolling everything in sight I kept going back out. I remember trying to defend a tower from the Hib zerg and 50 chanter pets walking through the door. That’s ok though.

Couldn't agree more ridiculousl view
Sun 4 Oct 2020 4:50 PM by Gildar
Ahahah all albions run zerging to defend their necros

Keep calm guys, Devs dont nerf your precious necros, as usual, youzerg forum and Devs nerf Hib or mid ...

I read so many liars i dont know where to start to reply ... i see with my eyes countless time necro pet in walls and shade untouchable ... your lies dont touch me.

Now abomination stay passive in back Lines and shade drive a ram ... still untouchable .... or when doors open shade (untouchable obviously) go in tower / keep placing perfect gtaoe for a ton of earth wizz gtaoe ...

Have to go on ? LOL

Ah Yes, chanter pets ... exactly like cabby +sorc+minstrel pets .. You have 3 classes with pets walking through the doors ...

But .. what class on Hib or mid can do the same of necros ????

Stop being ridicoulous guys pls ... Anyway Devs dont touch necros or wizzies ... too difficult fight albs zerging forum
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:24 AM by Sepplord
How minstrel keeps getting mentioned as pet-advantage in a hib<->alb comparison is quite hilarious, considering mentalist can charm the same things

Gotta love peoples realmbias, and they wonder why discussions never lead anywhere
Mon 5 Oct 2020 11:59 AM by Bradekes
Sepplord wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 8:24 AM
How minstrel keeps getting mentioned as pet-advantage in a hib<->alb comparison is quite hilarious, considering mentalist can charm the same things

Gotta love peoples realmbias, and they wonder why discussions never lead anywhere

There are a couple advantages to the minstrel tho... they have instant cast and no power usage on chant tics. Ment needs to get a few points in serenity to use their charm without losing mana fast.

Also menta has to deviate from group when they pass a mob they want then cast and in BG that can get you killed where minstrel usually driving and can quickly dart over to get pet instantly.

Not only that but most menta aren't 50light but 45light so they can't hold a higher con pet with resist tics lower than or equal to 10% like minstrel who all have 50instru. Every minstrel will have a good pet but not every mentalist specs for pet. Remember on this server you can't have two resists in a row with 10% resist rate making that the safe cutoff for pet level charmed.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 12:53 PM by dbeattie71
Gildar wrote:
Sun 4 Oct 2020 4:50 PM
Ahahah all albions run zerging to defend their necros

Keep calm guys, Devs dont nerf your precious necros, as usual, youzerg forum and Devs nerf Hib or mid ...

I read so many liars i dont know where to start to reply ... i see with my eyes countless time necro pet in walls and shade untouchable ... your lies dont touch me.

Now abomination stay passive in back Lines and shade drive a ram ... still untouchable .... or when doors open shade (untouchable obviously) go in tower / keep placing perfect gtaoe for a ton of earth wizz gtaoe ...

Have to go on ? LOL

Ah Yes, chanter pets ... exactly like cabby +sorc+minstrel pets .. You have 3 classes with pets walking through the doors ...

But .. what class on Hib or mid can do the same of necros ????

Stop being ridicoulous guys pls ... Anyway Devs dont touch necros or wizzies ... too difficult fight albs zerging forum

My god what a whiney baby lol.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 4:05 PM by Spiegal
dbeattie71 wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 12:53 PM
No, he raises some valid issues and I'm pretty tired of that as well. You are in denial and try to diminish the importance of the situation.
You will then answer that Mid are bad at defending, and got a leader issue . This is affecting directly siege situation.
Mon 5 Oct 2020 10:02 PM by Gildar
Bradekes wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 11:59 AM
Sepplord wrote:

There are a couple advantages to the minstrel tho... they have instant cast and no power usage on chant tics. Ment needs to get a few points in serenity to use their charm without losing mana fast.

Also menta has to deviate from group when they pass a mob they want then cast and in BG that can get you killed where minstrel usually driving and can quickly dart over to get pet instantly.

Not only that but most menta aren't 50light but 45light so they can't hold a higher con pet with resist tics lower than or equal to 10% like minstrel who all have 50instru. Every minstrel will have a good pet but not every mentalist specs for pet. Remember on this server you can't have two resists in a row with 10% resist rate making that the safe cutoff for pet level charmed.

Bradekes dont lost your time for nothing ... they lie over and over ... getting ridicoulous excuses and deny all facts to hold their bug exploit and advantages ... no point explaining to them the game mechanics ... they only think: "OMG nerf inc on us"
Ofc they dont count the number of pet holding class they have ... necro + minstrel + sorc + cabby ... but Yes WE HAVE A MENTA PET !!! WE WIN
You see the answer you get ??

dbeattie71 wrote: My god what a whiney baby lol.

Dbeattie 71 OMG what useless and Ridicoulous reply ... /clap ... you win the prize: dumbest reply of the month
Mon 5 Oct 2020 10:07 PM by Gildar
Spiegal wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 4:05 PM
dbeattie71 wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 12:53 PM
No, he raises some valid issues and I'm pretty tired of that as well. You are in denial and try to diminish the importance of the situation.
You will then answer that Mid are bad at defending, and got a leader issue . This is affecting directly siege situation.

Yes that's

But albs deny over and over ....
Tue 6 Oct 2020 6:34 AM by Sepplord
Gildar wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 10:02 PM
Bradekes wrote:
Mon 5 Oct 2020 11:59 AM
Sepplord wrote:

Bradekes dont lost your time for nothing ... they lie over and over ... getting ridicoulous excuses and deny all facts to hold their bug exploit and advantages ... no point explaining to them the game mechanics ... they only think: "OMG nerf inc on us"
Ofc they dont count the number of pet holding class they have ... necro + minstrel + sorc + cabby ... but Yes WE HAVE A MENTA PET !!! WE WIN
You see the answer you get ??

As always Gildar, you made a perfect analysis and know the only truth:
I, as a mid that never joins keepzergs surely is afraid that albs zergfighting tools would get nerfed.

As you mentioned in a different thread, you like "facts, not bla bla", but because of your bias you mainly make up your mind with bla bla. Maybe if you wrote less bullshit in your arguments, you wouldn't get called out as often, and then you wouldn't need to clutch your pearls as hard looking for explanations outside of the facts you claim to love so much
This topic is locked and you can't reply.

Return to Suggestions or the latest topics